Denied Plus8 Staff Application

Plus8

IGN: Plus8
Timezone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes I have a steel series arctics 3
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes I have all 3 and my discord is Ag0ny#1010
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: I have some Staff Experience, there is this server called DawnPvP and they would avrage 30-40 players each sotw and I was senior mod on there https://gyazo.com/cd05ea63dbae1509b215b2a9ff7aadc8, and there is another hcf,kitmap server called AraPvP but its a totally different server and has nothing to do with dawn and I was also Trial Mod on there https://gyazo.com/417363d06497903e49a81d6b8f0d6017.
Why do you want to become staff?: There really are an immense amount of reasons why I would like to become a Helper on SagePvP but the main reason is I really love helping people out in every sort of way, and them being happy makes me happy and brings joy to me, Seeing someone enjoying their time on a server that I staff on just really makes me happy and shows me how nice of a server SagePvP really is, and I really love making friends with the community, also I think SagePvP is a great server and it will boost my staff experience, I also want to become a staff member on SagePvP because I think working with a big community is always nice. And it will also help me be a better staff and a person and teach me different ways to work with people, one of my quality's is that I'm a very nice person to people and I can use that quality on SagePvP and since the community is also very kind hearted, anyone needs help It would be my pleasure to help a lot of different players doesn't matter if its in game, team speak, or discord I love helping people out and I really think SagePvP is a awesome server and has there own ideas and a good player base and a good community and me being staff on here would really make me happy and bring me joy. Overall I love being able to help with any concerns, or questions anyone might have for me. I want to make sure that everyone on the server is having fun, without having to deal with any issues. I say this because players should always have a great experience. I want to be apart of the staff team to help players, make them happy, and ensure a great playing experience. I really want the community to realize that staff team is more than just a few players on a server. The majority of staff are all compassionate people who are willing to help anyone anytime.A staff member is a person who devotes much of their time just to help other players in need. It truly is fascinating to me. I, just like many other staff members, am extremely passionate about making the community a better place for everyone.I have been playing this game for 4 years and this is my 3 year being involved in the hcf community. I have seen much bias, discrimination, and overall hate towards people just because they are not "known enough." But in my eyes, everyone within the hcf community is an equal, and should be treated like one. A staff member is a person who devotes much of their time just to help other players in need. It truly is fascinating to me. I, just like many other staff members, am extremely passionate about making the community a better place for everyone. Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I am a non toxic person and I would NEVER betray this server or other servers.I do not go around trash talking other servers and players nor do I go around and hack on other server. I am a trustworthy person and I can keep secrets, If someone tells me something that isn't right I will not hesitate to inform a higher staff member about it.Even though I'm only 15 I find my self very mature. Leadership is something that is something important to me because if I see a staff either not doing their jobs right, being immature, not following the rules, being toxic, and etc etc etc I'm going to say something about it because I want to make the server better making the staff team more professional even though it's the manager job to do that part I still wanna help out a little bit so it can be an easier job for the manager and the server, and I would never want anyone from the community to talk bad about SagePvP because this server is really amazing, I'm also very Responsible, Mature, and I will put a lot of effort into this server on my playtime and let the community / players have there best time on Sage, a
Can any staff member vouch for you?:
No
Additional Information: I like to play some sports like Basketball, Soccer.

Pyralax

- Copied App from dawnpvp
- Lied about age
- Try to ETB Dawn (Have Proof)
- immature

I could go on but rather not (BTW me and phoaxy are going out)

phoaxy

-----------------------------------------
Reason 1: Lied about age.
Reason 2: Abusive.
Reason 3: Tried to etb, (proof)
Reason 4: Immature.
Reason 5: Toxic.​

Plus8

I have no clue why my font kept going back and forth so I just left it as it is, my apology on that.

Plus8

- Copied App from dawnpvp
- Lied about age
- Try to ETB Dawn (Have Proof)
- immature

I could go on but rather not (BTW me and phoaxy are going out)
I did not try to ETB dawn at all, and I just wrote this application? Im also 15

Alf

Reason(s):
As said above (they have proof apparently)
Please provide proof that you resigned on a good note with Dawn (it will show us the reasoning of why you left or if you were demoted)

Good luck,
- Alf / Apposed​

EloUp

Established member
[-1]
Tried to ETB Dawn,
Toxic,
Immature,
Lied about age.
Though you put a lot of detail, you forgot to add organization.
It seems as though you're just writing it and that you don't mean it.

Ardoyne

Reason(S)
Stated Above

468397223d0ca5e9834c62f5099fad25.png

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Plus8, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.