Denied Pinksheep20077 Staff Application

IGN (In-Game Name): Pinksheep20077
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I am staff on HcGuilds and I have staffed on Encrypted MC
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because I want to give back to hcf and clear it of hackers. I was on the other day and someone was saying "STAFF PLEASE HELP ME HACKER" and no staff members were on at that moment. So figured if I become a staff member then I would be on to help people in need.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:I would be on 3-8+ hours a day. I would be in ts at every hour I can to move people right away.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8.9 because if I am told to keep a bad secret I will tell a higher-up staff member. If I am told a secret such as the next big update I will keep that a secret. I also 9 times out of 10 tell the truth but even then I will tell the truth
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Possibly Sc0ttay
Additional Information?: If I were to become staff I would have a video software up at all times so if I need to record a clip of a hacker/glitcher right away I would be able to.