Denied Petryl's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petryl

IGN (In-Game Name):Petryl

Region (EU/NA/Other): North America. Timezone: Central

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I have quite a lot of previous staff/ staffing experience. Starting off from my highest position. A few months back before I had started playing HCF I was a Head-Admin on this factions server called universemc. To this day they are still a very active server. Looking back at that job I had played a big role in the development of the server. This includes completing the highest amount of tickets along with giving out strikes and helping solve those types of problems. Now coming into the more previous months, I started getting interested into HCF I haven't fully wrapped my head around all the hardcore factions staff duties for the senior positions. I am currently still in a learning process for to being a hardcore factions staff member. Although I do have a little bit of experience in this field as a Senior mod RoyalHCF, Trial Mod VelonMc, Trial Mod HcVirus, Chat-Mod Eythril Network and finally a helper on ParityMC/Lethal Network. On royal hcf I was a Senior Mod I was very interactive with the entire community talking lots in the discord along with in game about the same thing with velon and hcvirus. Eythril I played for a bit then resigned because there wasnt many player who played. Finally Parity wasn't a very large server it had never actually released because there was 30 people on sotw. Finally to finish I was a mod on velt for a couple of months (2 months). This was probably just as big of a job as my head admin position I did this when I was quite a bit younger (12 years old) I learn't how to screenshare during this time but I am certain that Clients have evolved since then.
it

Why would you like to become a staff member?: Looking into my future being a staff member is a lot more then a one time thing if you had to ask me its literally a job. The reason I say this is because when you get accepted as a staff member on any server. From the biggest server like hypixel to the lowest like a server that hasn't released yet it all comes with responsibility and expectations. For example as a staff member you are expected to be a role model just like in real life. The same thing goes with maturity. This is especially important online because anyone can say anything on the internet because they are behind a screen. Just recently my in real life picture has been leaked in a couple pretty big discord servers. At first I wasn't really worried about it and am still not but this incident has been a big realization point for me because it has helped me realize how immature players can get over a video game. basically I want to be a part of the SagePvP staff team because I want to help prevent this type of toxicity and improve the community. Also I haven't really been staff on a relatively big server since my admin position. I hope on trying to help build and exceed the SagePvP network whilst exercising my social ability along with my staffing. Also I have been playing on the sagepvp network for awhile now I think I started around a year ago and I applied a couple months ago and have been denied because I didn't have enough stuff. I have been working hard in the last year on my staff expirience and my maturity. Overall in the end of it all I just want to come out of all of this saying that I improved SagePvP.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I am a super active player sometimes more active then I would like to admit. Since I am on lots of the hours of the day I can contribute lots to the server. I am experienced in most of the support fields (Tickets, Support rooms, etc.). I will also interact with players as much as I can if it is on discord or in game whilst maintaining a high level of maturity and least amount of toxicity. As a part of improving the server I am supper positive and will try and keep it this way guide players in a better direction. Like I said previously that a staff member has a lot of responsibility like role modeling. You have to maintain this you cannot be a very nice person in one discord and a meaner person in another as a staff for sage you represent sagepvp. I will also improve the server by removing cheaters to make a better and more enjoyable environment for new players to join and have a good time. In summary I want to help out as many people as I can while still being professional and nice.

Not only for the players, working as a staff is not a solo type of thing I am good at creating relationships with other players/staff members.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? If I were to rate my honesty I would give myself 10/10 because I really don't have anything to lose when it comes to video games in the end you probably will never meet the players on the other side of the screen so why lie. That is why when it comes to games I really cannot care less about what someone thinks or cares about.

Leadership: As a kid growing up my parents have lead me to become a good leader/team player. I lead lots of sports team like my volleyball team that I was captain of we won division two gold in nationals for volleyball last year. I am also the captain of my AAA hockey team witch we didn't really get to play much this year due to covid-19 restrictions. Academically I am a high 90 percent average student with top marks in my class and leading the division.

Personality: Like I had listed before I just want to help sage become a better server. Hopefully make some friends along the way.

Social Media: I have all the social media platforms needed such as telegram discord and teamspeak. Telegram:petryl Discord:petryl#5746

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Yea I can get all the owners.
Additional Information?: Just that I'm sorry for the colors of my application. Merry Christmas to all :D If you wanted to know my thing was 1100 words.

Petryl

Oops. When I linked my telegram and discord it made an emoji because the first letter is P sorry about that.

A

Averred

+1

[CONS]
- Pretty hard to read.

[Pros]
- A lot of details.

[What you can do to fix it]
- Make the application nicer. Make the text black and the questions colored
- Center it

Good Luck!

Petryl

+1

[CONS]
- Pretty hard to read.

[Pros]
- A lot of details.

[What you can do to fix it]
- Make the application nicer. Make the text black and the questions colored
- Center it

Good Luck!
Yeah I’m sorry about the blue writing

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to apply, but you don't meet our minimum age requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.