Not open for further replies.

pceout

IGN (In-Game Name):

pceoutK https://namemc.com/profile/pceoutK.2

I'm currently 17 years of age

Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU (GMT +2)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

(Few months, then resigned because of work.)
Mod+ / SS Verified - FaithfulMC

(Couple months, then server shutdown)
Helper/Translator - HCGames

Few other irrelevant kitmap/practice servers.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I'd like to become staff on Sage because i really enjoy the server and would love to help out. Most people think being staff is just about the punishments, but it's more than that it's about being helpful, towards the players and fellow staff members. Also the activity of the server and the community now, would make it a really fun challenge in a way to constantly be able to help many different players and resolve different situations. And i tend on being a very reachable staff member, as in being there for the players with any questions and concerns. I'd differentiate myself with others as i have the ability with players having a dissenting opinions and being able to communicate with the player in a constructive way and a way to relate to resolve any issues.
My personal goal as a staff member is to always provide the highest quality help possible. This is what all players deserve and is what every staff member should aim to do. In doing this, I am always myself. I think that's very important as a staff member. In a role where you are constantly interacting with the community, being yourself is hugely important.
The community and being interactive with it. I feel as some people are more laid back, but i'd like to be more hands on with helping and communicating and making sure everyone is having a good time, instead of just doing uninteractive and simple work, i really want to help and play a major part in the staff team and also in the community as a relieable staff member/person.
Additionally, being a staff member allows you to develop and apply so many skills which make you a better person and Communication is a huge part of this. The staff team is all based upon communication. The interactions between players and staff require good communication. You learn how to effectively communicate within a team.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Interacting with the community daily, being fast and effective in support rooms and being a reliable easy reachable staff member always there to help with issues and answer questions and simply just make them enjoy their time on the server. Also feel like i will be able to see the issues from the players perspective, which i feel in the long run will make a difference with the relation between staff and player, keeping it fast and efficient. I'm not new to the fast paced squads as i have a fair enough of experience there so i know how to handle many situations, maturely. And being responsible, knowing at the end of the day what i have to do and how to act, so keeping it professional and friendly at all times.
Not limiting myself. What i mean by this is that there is always room for improvement and i can't be thinking i'm the best Helper, the best Mod and etc.There is always room for improvement and new stuff to learn and i believe this goes all around and everyone can always learn something new and take it in a professional manner.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

10/10. Don't see a point in applying if it is anything under that. I feel as being dishonest is unacceptable for a staff member, which will also make you untrustable and unworkable and unwanted by players. Being honest in ways to speak my mind in a respectful manner and also being honest and direct in certain situations. And i also feel as being dishonest just once, ruins all the built up trust and reputation and is unacceptable. Honesty and loyalty go a long way and i take it very seriously ingame and in real life.

Additional Information?:

Know a couple languages, so i can translate in given situations.
My activity:
Monday(s): 3+ hours.
Tuesday(s): 3+ hours.
Wednesday(s): 3+ hours
Thursday(s): 3+ hours
Friday(s): 4+ hours
Saturday(s): 4+ hours.
Sunday(s): 4+ hours.

Thank you for reading and make sure to leave your opinion!​

ꓦxpor

plagirised
Proof :
426f207dd003021dbc5ffc5d27e96ad1.png

https://gyazo.com/426f207dd003021dbc5ffc5d27e96ad1

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.