Denied PayTax's Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dym

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): PayTax
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Pvp.school ; Trial-Mod ColdNetwork ; Trial Mod // Lemoncloud ; Helper // Certix.cc ; Moderator
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become staff because. I'm a very social person as previously mentioned and I enjoy meeting new people and helping them get familiar with the server. I am also a patient and understanding person. Before I suggest a solution to an issue I Investigate an issue and suggest an according to the problem. I am not biased at all. No matter who my friends are or who my enemies are, I will not be taking sides. I truly do believe that every player deserves to be treated equally but if the rules are broken, I have no hesitation in punishing that player. For example, if I am friends with another player and they break a chat rule, I will still punish them the same way as any other player who may have broken that rule. I am also professional, which means I have to be professional when carrying out the job. If I was to be giving trust and giving the opportunity to help others, I would take it extremely seriously, yes I will be able to have fun and have a laugh from time to time but when it comes to the server I will be taking stuff seriously. I am someone who is willing to dedicate their time and effort to help out the server, its players, and even other staff members. I applied to help people, not for fame. I apply for Trial-Mod to help everyone communicate and have a purpose on the server and have the opportunities be staff.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I could improve community experience better because. I can help others accordingly to what they have I can help other members with reports, suggestions, and bugs. I also can enforce the rules of the network and respect everyone and interact with others to make a better environment for them and staff members. Ways I can help people invite people to parties to play with or talk with and have a conversation with don't be toxic also be a good sport. I also don't focus on trying to say the right thing. Instead, I focus on my passion for being a Trial-Mod showing my potential.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8, I think honesty is good and always should be done, but sometimes I keep things to my self because the truth hurts sometimes.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Additional Information?:

Monday: 4pm to 8pm (Somedays I will be absent due to community service Police Explorers program every second and fourth Monday)
Tuesday: 5pm to 8pm.
Wednesday: 5pm to 9pm
Thursday: 5pm to 7pm
Friday: 5pm to 11pm
Saturday: 10am to 9pm
Sunday: 11am to 10pm. Then repeat I do understand the hours I put down on forums I am countable for the hours I put down.

Attachments

• 2022-01-20_13.51.25.png
    2022-01-20_13.51.25.png
    490 KB · Views: 88
  • 2022-01-02_18.26.37.png
    2022-01-02_18.26.37.png
    847.4 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): PayTax
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Pvp.school ; Trial-Mod ColdNetwork ; Trial Mod // Lemoncloud ; Helper // Certix.cc ; Moderator
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become staff because. I'm a very social person as previously mentioned and I enjoy meeting new people and helping them get familiar with the server. I am also a patient and understanding person. Before I suggest a solution to an issue I Investigate an issue and suggest an according to the problem. I am not biased at all. No matter who my friends are or who my enemies are, I will not be taking sides. I truly do believe that every player deserves to be treated equally but if the rules are broken, I have no hesitation in punishing that player. For example, if I am friends with another player and they break a chat rule, I will still punish them the same way as any other player who may have broken that rule. I am also professional, which means I have to be professional when carrying out the job. If I was to be giving trust and giving the opportunity to help others, I would take it extremely seriously, yes I will be able to have fun and have a laugh from time to time but when it comes to the server I will be taking stuff seriously. I am someone who is willing to dedicate their time and effort to help out the server, its players, and even other staff members. I applied to help people, not for fame. I apply for Trial-Mod to help everyone communicate and have a purpose on the server and have the opportunities be staff.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I could improve community experience better because. I can help others accordingly to what they have I can help other members with reports, suggestions, and bugs. I also can enforce the rules of the network and respect everyone and interact with others to make a better environment for them and staff members. Ways I can help people invite people to parties to play with or talk with and have a conversation with don't be toxic also be a good sport. I also don't focus on trying to say the right thing. Instead, I focus on my passion for being a Trial-Mod showing my potential.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8, I think honesty is good and always should be done, but sometimes I keep things to my self because the truth hurts sometimes.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Additional Information?:

Monday: 4pm to 8pm (Somedays I will be absent due to community service Police Explorers program every second and fourth Monday)
Tuesday: 5pm to 8pm.
Wednesday: 5pm to 9pm
Thursday: 5pm to 7pm
Friday: 5pm to 11pm
Saturday: 10am to 9pm
Sunday: 11am to 10pm. Then repeat I do understand the hours I put down on forums I am countable for the hours I put down.
-0.5 do you have proof of experience? And add more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.