Denied Pathic's Staff Application

Pathic

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Pathic
↬ Age:15
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): AU / TIMEZONE: AEST
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I did. On servers like crypticpvp: a hcf / cosmic server that was about to release the role I had accuried on, which was "Helper," and DemonicPvP. It's a cosmicpvp test server with 100-300 players per day. My role on that server was " Moderator ". I also held the position of "admin" on a server called Astropvp, which is still operational and hosts 100-300 players daily. Obviously, I haven't played in years, and I didn't anticipate returning to Minecraft anytime soon, so I never kept any proof of the positions, as you can see from the servers. All of them are cosmictest servers. I never played hcf back then. I have a lot of staff positions on hcf servers but I just don't seem to remember any.
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: The staff team is tainted. Someone must properly assist players. I understand that not all "staff" abuse, but it's getting out of hand. I want to change this and improve the server by properly punishing hackers, moving people around a lot in teamspeak, and solving their problems. I'm expecting you to have a staff guide to help me with this, such as punish times, commands, and so on. I'm a very active person who would get at most 12 hours of playtime per day unless I had school, in which case it would be shortened to 6 hours, and holidays and everything else would increase the 12 hours even more. I'm a responsible player that can handle situations perfectly I'm professional and from now on toxicity wouldn't be tolerated by me.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:Moving in teamspeak every time a player joins (if active), assisting with tickets, punishing hackers, muting people who use nasty, disgusting words, and so on.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be it be? - It would be a 10. It's a weird thing to say but as a staff member you need to be 100 percent honest. otherwise this position does not fit you.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Unfortunately Not.
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes like I mentioned I'm on 12 hours a day on a holiday / weekend if it's a school day it would be 6+ hours
↬ What is your telegram @?: @Pathicx
↬ What is your discord @?: Pathic#2981
↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

Last edited:

Sewing

Manager
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.