Denied Passageways Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Passageways

┏╋━━━━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━━━━╋┓
What is your current IGN (in-game name)?
Passageways
┗╋━━━━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━━━━╋┛

How old are you?

Are you fluent in English?
Yes

What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU)?
Australia

What is your Discord & Telegram?
@impassageways on Discord
@bjr06 on Telegram

Do you have any past staff experience (include proof, explain your roles & responsibilities)?
Viper - Moderator (x2) - SS Verified Both Occassions
(Proof:
) - Yes this is Headed's old video - I'm at 13:50 - check NameMC.

No proof for the rest of these - you will have to take my word:
HCEmpire - Platform Admin
PotPvP - Platform Admin
Mandown - Platform Admin
Cave - Admin - Media Manager
Zonix - Admin - Head of SS (Newgen)
PvPTemple - Admin - Head of SS (Newgen)
PvPBar - Admin - Media Manager
HCRival - Senior Mod

I did staff on Sage back when Botings was manager but it only lasted two weeks so lets not include that here...

Why do you want to be a staff member?
Well, there are a few reasons I'd like to be a staff member. I, myself have been within the HCF community for a considerable amount of time now. I've witnessed pretty much everything happen over both my playing and staffing days. I've watched incredibly great and incredibly disastrous things occur, which I'm sure I won't have to list as most people reading this will fully understand what the HCF community has unfortunately come to over the years, in some cases I have experienced some of these scenarios myself. However, I feel at the present time all hope has been lost - which is really upsetting to see. For a gamemode that had so much potential, just to fall apart. This is particularly one of the main reasons I would like to become a staff member on Sage. I haven't been around the HCF community for quite some time now and I would love to help out again. It is fair to say that Sage is the only English HCF server remaining and I believe with the right people, the right approach and the right mindset - we really could turn this gamemode around. I've been watching the Discord server and in-game chat, especially with SOTW just occurring, the new suggestions channel in Discord as well. It is definitely clear that people still care, people still want to play HCF. I feel with the right ideas, a new and different approach than what has been shown in the past or even having a look back to the "old original days" of HCF we could take a great step in the right direction to really reviving this community. Within this, this is one of my main reasons why I am applying for a staff member today.

Secondly, I would like to become of Sage's team because I believe I have something to offer. I'm hard working, dedicated, and I can provide my time in helping and assisting players within the community. I like to say I'm a bright young man and I work hard to achieve any goal I set my mind to. As stating above, I feel one of the problems surrounding the "slow death" of HCF is also toxic staff teams and members on servers. I've also seen and had my fair look at this occuring as well. I feel it is very disappointing when staff members treat players like they're just a number when, in reality, they have spent time and effort working hard to get these items and base, etc. etc. on the server just for them to be treated as a figure by staff. One of the reasons I'm applying today is because I'd like to be at the forefront of this team, actively engaging within the community and providing the best support and care I can to the members. In hope of turning around this community from something that has been considered incredibly toxic to something that can be much better than the days it has and is currently seeing.

Thirdly, I feel as I have also said above considering Sage is essentially the only English HCF server left - with no competition. There is great responsibility that comes with that aswell. Within this, I would like to become a staff member because I believe that I can really work to achieve a greater outcome for the community and help put in forward in the right foot. I believe things always occur in stages and "nothing lasts forever", so what comes will come. I'm dedicated to hopefully changing this community for the better.

In all what I've stated above, is the reason why I'd like to become a staff member.

What makes you better than other applicants?
Well, I don't exactly like to say what makes me better than other individuals as I like to believe I am a humble person but here we go:

Screensharing: I like to say I used to be an incredibly screensharer. I like the specific topic of screensharing that surrounds HCF servers and communities. I've been incredibly skilled at screensharing both MacOS and Windows and even though I have not screenshared in a while. I like to believe that the old methods haven't changed and I'm open to learning the new methods that have been created!

Activity: I'm a fairly active individual, I can dedicate lots of time and effort into being active in discord, staff telegram chats, on teamspeak doing support rooms, screensharing, and actively moderating the server.

My Region: I'm Australian, there really isn't many Australian staff members I don't think so when individuals from the US / EU area are asleep or offline, I am able to be online moderating the server and fulfilling staff duties.

Experience/History: I've been within the HCF community and have been staffing for a long time now. My experience and history within the community is definitely something that can put me above other applicants. I understand how to react within certain situations and how to think off the top of my feet which can be handy when dealing with intense situations.

Understanding of the game: I understand how the mechanics of HCF actually work, therefore I can relate to the players' situation when dealing with them.

Dedicated/Motivated: I'm an extremely dedicated individual, I'm motivated to helping the server, the community, being active, doing support rooms, screenshares, etc.

How active can you be per day?
Over 6+ hours - during Australia's day and night!

Can any current staff members vouch for you?
No, I don't know any current staff members.

Are you willing to learn to screenshare?
I've screenshared multiple times, I'm familiar with Windows & MacOS!

Anything else you would like us to know?
I apologise for grammar and spelling mistakes in advance!
┗╋━━━━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━━━━╋┛​

killua

Manager
Staff Manager
Unfortunately, we will not be moving on with your staff application at this time.

Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.