Status
Not open for further replies.

PaidHack

Timezone:

PST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Vyrix (Admin) (SS Verified)

Proof: Here

I have been staff on Vyrix for a long time. I really liked working with the server and I loved the staff team. They were like a family to me. I ended up resigning from the server because it was under maintenance for a long time so I resigned.

Resigned

PrisonRX (Owner)

I owned a server known as "PrisonRX" It averaged 20 players. This server was not a HCF server but it was Prisons. The server helped me develop my skills in managing a server.

Shut Down

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I have played sage for a while and I really enjoyed playing it. I would like to be staff because I have seen the staff on here and I think that they are very cool people. I also can tell that the server has a lot of potential because I have been playing Sage for a long time and it has grown so much from back then. I really enjoyed playing it and I liked the player base on the server. Everyone was cool and there were no issues. I have been playing sage for over a year and I want to help the server out. I feel like that sage will keep growing over time and it might even become the leading HCF server. The server has a lot of potential and so does the player base. In my opinion I feel like the server will grow and I want to be there when it grows. I want to be with the server and help it grow, I also want to make sure that players have a good time on sage and they are satisfied. I would also like to work with the staff team and meet them. I want to help out the player's on the server and I think that I would be a good fit for the staff team. I also think that I would be working well with the staff team. My timezone is also PST meaning that I will be on pretty late for most of the players which are on the server who are EST, so I can staff when most staff are offline. I also noticed that currently all the helpers are EU so you guys are lacking NA helpers.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Loyal, When I stick to a server I am always loyal to the server and I will stick with it until the very end. I want to stay with the server and help it grow. Professional, I am very professional when it comes to staffing and I make sure that I am always doing my best and helping others out. I will only help the players with what they need and not go in about other topics. I will also not favor people just because I know them. Everyone is treated the same. Honesty, I am very honest and I will never lie. Lying will only bring bad to the server and it wont help out in any way. When I am in support rooms I will always be honest. Hard worker, I am a very hard worker and I always do my best, I will do everything in my potential to help the players out. If it is something that is out of my hand meaning that I will need a higher up, I will move them into the head staff support room and not try to take things into my hand when I'm not supposed to be dealing with the problem. I also like to make sure that the player has been helped with everything before letting him go. I always make sure that they do not need any more help with anything before kicking them out of the support room.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

10, I am really honest with everyone. I do not lie and if I am ever mistaken I always come out. I never try to hide it, things will become worse. If I know I did something and it has led to an issue then I will take blame and not lie. Whatever I will do I will always take responsibility for no matter what. I like to be honest even if I did the wrong thing.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

godmeme

Additional Information?:

I can speak Arabic meaning I can translate.

Discord: Paidhack#6140

Telegram: @PaidHack02

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

GodRanked

+1 | I used to play on Vyrix and PrisonRX, paidhack was a staff who helped to the best of his ability, he did not abuse and treated everyone fairly and respectfully.

PaidHack

Stated Above.
Toxicity (Can be backed up by people on servers like HCRival, Sage, Viper)
That was over a year ago, i have not really played rivals in over 5 months i just get on and pop kits. I also haven’t played sage in a long time. And for viper I rarely play and I am always a good sport

KidKiyoshi

That was over a year ago, i have not really played rivals in over 5 months i just get on and pop kits. I also haven’t played sage in a long time. And for viper I rarely play and I am always a good sport
If you haven't played sage in a long time, why bother applying for staff?

H0MESCHOOL

Established member
+1
-Good dude overall. Used to play vyrix with him, can confirm he was an admin.
-Very respectful towards players, knows his do's and not to do's.

PaidHack

+1
-Good dude overall. Used to play vyrix with him, can confirm he was an admin.
-Very respectful towards players, knows his do's and not to do's.
Thanks really appreciate it man. I take my staffing seriously and I always am trying my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.