oPoser

IGN (In-Game Name):
ilyquuze. NOT QUUZE!!!!

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA Eastern Standard Time. Mostly on at EU times. Sometimes not on during school days but will be active in discord.

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I have experience at a few servers but they have only been released for a few weeks and I was only Mod+. Looking to learn a lot more about staffing here at Sage PvP. I know I do not have proof of the staffing but I can say that i have had times where I need to know how to do support rooms like doing them very professionally and to make sure to take everything as serious as I can. I also need to do everything as responsibly as I can and be as mature as I can. I have been apart of sage for a while and I have seen that every sing person that has been staff that has done my support room has been very professional. I have learned about what I need to do in multiple situations such as cheaters and disrespectful players in the Sage PvP community.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would love not like to be staff member because mainly I want to have fun and I enjoy playing on Sage PvP. I think that this would be a good way to do something different with HCF and have more fun with another community. I first started out a few servers that were not very nice to the HCF community and I thought that I needed some more time to find another server like Sage PvP. I have a few friends and people that I know at Sage PvP and it would be nice to make more friend with the community and the staff team! I took a little bit of a break of HCF and I have come back wanting to be staff. In general I really do have fun playing Sage and I would love to make it to the next level of HCF. I think that its another way to talk/see my friends more than I am because they got staff a while back and they have not really played HCF that much since then. I can hang out with them on free time and most importantly have fun with everyone in the server and create a good vibe!! In sage I hope to be a known and a hardworking staff member I want to put my name out there to let people know I want to work for my fun on sage and I mean it. I will make sure that I am loyal and keep a consistent pace to staffing on Sage PvP. I am also very good when it comes to tight situations with people needing help and I need to help them fast. I will make sure to stay mature as always.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve not just the players but the community too, I came to sage to have fun not to lay around and be toxic to people. I try and be as professional as can be when it comes to staffing on a HCF server, I will help grow the community by having more of my friends that have not played Sage PvP to come try it out and I will show them around. I will always be helping people out that make help pops and doing Support rooms as much as needed. I love being apart of the Sage PvP community and I love the community that it has built. I think it will let me help people out more than others if needed such as showing people around the server if needed. I can always help with anything unless I am too low of a rank. I will love to walk them through Special items and cool features we have in the server. I love banning cheaters and getting them off the server so we can have as most fun as we can!

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate it a 9 because I like putting myself a little bit below because sometimes I am not right. I am aware that there is no right answer to this question but I do indeed think 9. I think that everyone should always be honest when coming to the HCF community.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Quuze can show proof if needed

What is your telegram @?:
https://t.me/oPoserOnTop or @oPoserOnTop

Additional Information?:

TAKING ALL FEEDBACK PEOPLE CAN GIVE!!!
Contact me here Discord: Woooody#5300
or
https://t.me/oPoserOnTop

Have a good working microphone.
Work mostly all day everyday.
On Throughout Late night and after 3:10 EST.

Monday: 3:40-9:30
Tuesday:3:40-9:30
Wednesday:3:40-9:30
Thursday:3:40-9:30
Friday:3:40-12:30
Saturday:1:30-12:30
Sunday:1:30-9:30​

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): ilyquuze

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA Eastern

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have
experience at a few servers but they have only been released for a few weeks and i was only Mod+. Looking to learn a lot more about staffing here at Sage PvP. I know I do not have proof of the staffing but i can say that i have had times where i need to know how to do support rooms like doing them very professionally and to make sure to take everything as serious as i can.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would love not like to be staff member because mainly I want to have fun and I enjoy playing on Sage PvP. I think that this would be a good way to do something different with HCF and have more fun with another community. I first started out a few servers that were not very nice to the HCF community and I thought that I needed some more time to find another server like Sage PvP. I have a few friends and people that I know at Sage PvP and it would be nice to make more friend with the community and the staff team! I took a little bit of a break of HCF and I have come back wanting to be staff. In general I really do have fun playing Sage and I would love to make it to the next level of HCF. I think that its another way to talk/see my friends more than I am because they got staff a while back and they have not really played HCF that much since then. I can hang out with them on free time and most importantly have fun with everyone in the server and create a good vibe!!

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve not just the players but the community too, I came to sage to have fun not to lay around and be toxic to people. I try and be as professional as can be when it comes to staffing on a HCF server, I will help grow the community by having more of my friends that have not played Sage PvP to come try it out and I will show them around. I will always be helping people out that make help pops and doing Support rooms as much as needed. I love being apart of the Sage PvP community and I love the community that it has built. I think it will let me help people out more than others if needed such as showing people around the server if needed. I can always help with anything unless I am too low of a rank

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate it a 9 because I like putting myself a little bit below because sometimes I am not right. I am aware that there is no right answer to this question but I do indeed think 9.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Quuze

What is your telegram @?:https://t.me/oPoserOnTop

Additional Information?: Discord: Woooody#5300
-1 lack of detail

Chaptrrr

Established member

Lacking in detail
Staff experience is a list not description, if you have any list it with proof

Good Luck.