Denied ohit [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohit

IGN (In Game Name):
SpookUser_ohit (changing back to ohit as soon as possible).

Timezone:
GMT.

Do you have a good quality mic?:
Yes.

Do you have Telegram and Teamspeak?:
Yes, my telegram is @ohitgg

Any past experiences in being a staff member?:
I have previously been staff on five HCF servers and two SkyBlock servers. I will not include the SkyBlock servers in the following list because they are not relevant to this server:

(Not in chronological order)

SagePvP - Mod - Demoted
Sage is one of the best servers I've staffed on. The anticheat is, as you know, superb, which allowed me to dedicate more time helping the community and dealing with more complex problems rather than just banning blatant cheaters. I really enjoyed my time staffing on sage and I learned a lot of new skills from the other staff members

Proof: https://gyazo.com/1bf58128d3e92a181fb836984c6ff864

HCNations - Mod - Resigned
HCNation had a decent amount of players each SOTW, peaking at 350~ on release. This is where I learned how to use the more basic screenshare tools like using LastActivityViewer to check for autoclickers, and I also learned how communicate with players in order to make support rooms more efficient. I resigned due to disliking several higher up members of the servers staff team. I attempted to work around this problem for months until I realised the server wasn't enjoyable anymore. This experience taught me how to manage myself as a member of staff and how to resolve difficult situations.

Proof: https://gyazo.com/985afacb7474cd3072e668a398d8a073
(vouch from an Admin on HCNations on one of my previous staff applications)

FaithfulMC - Mod - Resigned
Faithful is another server I'm very happy to have staffed on. With such a huge community, I was dealing with different problems every day and it really challenged me to improve. This is I was taught more screensharing methods by other members of staff. I resigned due to having problems with the manager at the time, Pawndah.

ExemHCF - Mod+ - Server shut down
The server had lower than 20 SOTW's, each with varying success. It peaked at maybe 200 players on SOTW. The server itself was managed very poorly, I put in a lot of work to try and help the server and rose through the ranks quickly, but it seemed that even though I was dedicating a lot of time and effort, it had too many flaws that eventually killed the playerbase. I spent a lot of time responding to player reports and doing support rooms because of the large amount of bugs and cheaters on the server. The server shut down due to lack of funding, but resurfaced half a year later.

OxPvP - Moderator - Resigned
OxPvP had a very bad anticheat. The owner seemed to be very inactive and some maps failed plainly due to him not being on (or being bothered) to fix major bugs, like the queue not working. I spent most of my time banning blatant cheaters and getting the players they killed refunded. However, this server had the best community and some of the nicest staff members I've ever met, and I learnt a lot from them on how to compose yourself as a staff member. They also showed me a lot of stuff I didn't know about screensharing in their spare time.

ForcideHCF - Moderator - Demoted
I didn't learn anything new on Forcide, just practiced everything I already knew. The staff team was nice enough and the server was going pretty good. I was demoted due to inactivity. I was inactive due to spending two weeks on a school trip skiing during a big update for the server, and coming home incredibly sick, meaning I couldn't play. Nothing else really to say about Forcide.

Why do you want to become staff?:
I have many reasons why I want to become, staff. One of them is that I want to clean the community and make it a better place for everyone. I don't want any closet cheaters or blatant hackers running around the server and ruining the average players fun. Another reason why I want to become staff is to help players in need. I see some people in chat asking for help sometimes and I want to be there for them to be assured that they have someone watching their back and that someone is there to help them when they need help. I want to be there to help people in discord and in Teamspeak when they have any problem, no matter how small, whether it's about the server or any other aspect of their lives. I know how it feels to be waiting in teamspeak for an hour, and I know it's not nice. Another reason is the staff are really kind on Sage. Another reason I want to become staff is to keep the chat clean. Sometimes on servers, I see people verbally abusing others or and racist / homophobic. Because of my background, I also sometimes fall victim to this abuse. I would like to be able to put a stop to anyone who thinks this is okay and help Sage stay a chill and kind community.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
You should accept me as a staff member for what I can do and bring to the server. I can be on in the early hours of the day when there are few staff online due to my timezone. I have a lot of previous knowledge on how a staff member should act in different situations, and will stay calm, collected and as efficient as possible. I'm not the best at screensharing, it is something I'd like to improve on, but I already know a decent amount on how to find some cheats such as autoclickers and clients with strings, plus I have experience using SS tools. If accepted, I will devote a serious chunk of my time in quarantine towards moderating the server. The only reason this amount of time isn't higher is because I sometimes play CS:GO, Valorant and Overwatch so I don't get bored of playing MC. Another reason you should accept me over other people is that, no matter whether its IRL or in game, I always put others before myself. I want to be there for them when they ask in chat for assistance or if they need help in Teamspeak or Discord. I want to stop all types of unfair advantage from the server and give the players the best experience they can have. If there is a hacker I will record it and ban them as quickly as I can after gathering sufficient evidence. I have listed more specific reasons below.

Communication
I know when to talk and when not to talk. When I say something, I've thought about what I'm saying and only say what's important and relevant to the situation. I'm also a very laid back person and when I'm not dealing with a staff-related problem or just chilling in discord with my friends, I make a lot of jokes.

Trust
I'm very trustworthy and will not knowingly do something that would cause damage to the server or its player base. I'll always be respectful to the community because they're respectful to me.

Activity
I play minecraft a lot, as in 3-4 hours per weekday and 9-15 hours per non-weekday. This allows me to put the most effort I can into making sage a better server.

Responsibility
I'm good at completing tasks quickly and efficiently when they need to be completed.

Additional Information:

At the moment, I could theoretically be on 12 hours a day, if I was needed for an event or if there was a general shortage in staff. However, it's more likely to be 6 - 8 hours per day averaging at around 52 hours per week, because spending too much time on a minecraft server is unhealthy.

I hope my application was up to the standard of the others before me. Thank you very much for reading and, please, if anyone has any suggestions or feedback let me know in the comments!

- Theo

MALIKEN

Attachments

• 1592326994073.png
    1592326994073.png
    615.3 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

ignJack

Known member
I don't ddos, it may have been someone else on fierce. I don't even know who you are to be honest.
ign was JAKCAPALOT not saying it was you specifically but EXORCISER (who was in ur fac) got blacklisted for ddosing and cheating and your whole fac got dqed. i literally got my inventory back cuz i showed proof of me getting hit off. u might’ve gotten banned as well idk

austcattledog

AustCattleDog
ign was JAKCAPALOT not saying it was you specifically but EXORCISER (who was in ur fac) got blacklisted for ddosing and cheating and your whole fac got dqed. i literally got my inventory back cuz i showed proof of me getting hit off. u might’ve gotten banned as well idk
nah ohit's a good guy and never got banned for anything bad on there!
edit: you can check their litebans to see any previous punishments for proof

Last edited:
C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Thank you for creating an application, but due to your previous experience here I'm going to have to deny you.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.