Denied OgNezha's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

OgNezha

SagePvP Staff Application Format & Requirements

When applying for a staff position please ensure you are at the necessary requirements we set. As well as you are following the format we set, failure to follow the format or contacting staff to review your application will result in an instant denial of the application.

Note: You must wait 2 weeks to reapply if your application has been denied.

Requirements
↬ Ability to speak English fluently:

I speak english fluently.

↬ Ability to be active:
I am very active.

↬ Minimum requirement of 12h playtime:
I have the minimum requirement of 12h playtime.

↬ At least 15 years of age:
I have at least 15 years of age. (17)

↬ Must have a microphone:
I have a great working microphone.

↬ Must have TeamSpeak:
I have teamspeak.

↬ Must have telegram:
I have telegram @ognezhaaa

↬ Must have discord.
I have discord Nza#6590

↬ Your application must have minimum word count of 350
My application have the minimum word count of 350.

Format

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):

OgNezha

↬ Age:

i'm 17

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU, Italy (GMT +1)

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:

» ChaoticPvP - Admin (US)

This network has been a blessing for me.
I've met many people who are still my friends, I often talk to them, I've been on Chaotic for some time but in the end, due to lack of desire, I decided to resign to make new experiences.

» MineLimit - Mod (US)

This network has given me a lot, such as dedication, commitment & desire, there have been many difficult situations with the high grades, that's why I decided to resign.

» Battle rip - Trial Mod / SS Mentor (EU)

It wasn't my first experience in a non-Italian or English server, in fact I didn't have any problems, they demoted me due to inactivity because I personally didn't have the necessary time to stay on the network.

» Curve - Trial Mod (US)

I've been on Curve very little, I didn't like it as a network and I didn't like the idea of being a staff member only on UHC, so I left the team shortly after joining (1 month later if I'm not wrong).

» SteelPvP - Trial Mod (US)

This was my first experience in a HCF network not in 1.7-10/1.8.9, it was a particular experience but very nice, I decided to resign due to a lack of players.

» PvPGym - Trial Mod (EU)

Immediately after leaving the Curve staff team, I joined the PvPGym family, I was very well received, I really liked the idea of being a staff member of the arenapvp, unfortunately I was demoted here too due to inactivity caused by the continuous study.

» OniPvP - Trial Mod (EU)

This was in my opinion one of the best experience, I worked with person like SympaSS who in my opinion is very good at running SS, still we are very good friends, I decided to resign due to lack of players.

» SoloLegends - Trial Mod (EU)

I think SoloLegends has been my best experience, not because of the number of players or the people I've worked with, but because of the way the server was made, I decided to resign for lack of desire.

» BwHub - Helper (EU)

This network was one of my first non-Italian experiences, I already knew English very well, here too I met many new things and new people who taught me a lot, I resigned due to lack of seriousness from the high ranks.

» RBW CoralMC - Screensharer (IT)

These are the best known bedwars in Italy, it wasn't a bad experience but not even a special one, I left because I still think it's not an interesting project.

» Waraccademy - Helper (IT)

This was the best Italian network, it reached 3000 online many years ago, I was a Helper, it was a great experience, I left because of too much study.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Hi all, I'd like to join the SagePvP staff team because I think I'm a good addition to the team, I'd like to be helpful and do my best to help players and to rank higher and higher.
I know that from my past experiences I may seem like the guy with no experience and no desire, but I really want to be useful to the team and be as professional as possible,
I have studied a lot for this role and I really want to be part of this team, I'd like to be useful to the network, in the sense that I'll start muting players who don't respect the rules and banning players who use programs not allowed on the network, I really hope to become part of the SagePvP staff team.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

The staff team is a huge motivational booster for me that doesn't get boring, and helping people always brings me joy, which would always make it a lot of fun to be able to help SagePvP players , its something which I would like to do to improve the experience of the players. Not only do I want to be able to get players the support they need quickly , but I will always be respectful, kind, and helpful in the process of making them want to come back for support in the future if needed.

I will give to the players as much support as possible in the shortest possible time, so as to satisfy their requests for support, I will mute the most toxic players or those with a more aggressive character towards other players, I would send clips to senior staff members in case there are cheaters on the net.
I am honest, dedicated, and I have a passion for what I do and what I like to do, I always do it with a smile and with commitment.
This is what I would do to improve the players experience.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I rate my honesty 9/10
I'm a honest person so if i would make a mistakes I'll take the responsibility of my action and accept the punishment.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Indepressed

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):

Monday: 4 hours
Tuesday: 4 hours
Wednesday: 5 hours
Thursday: 2 hours
Friday: 4 hours
Saturday: 4 hours
Sunday: 3 hours

↬ What is your telegram @?:

@ognezhaaa

↬ What is your discord @?:

Nza#6590

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

Thanks for viewing my application ;)
logoaaaa.png

Last edited:

Caleb

Veteran Member
-1, all of your "staff experiences" are trial mod or helper meaning you either server hop or find a way to never get a promotion and stay at trial mod. I generally dont think trial mod is considered a staff experience bc your barely at the server to consider it an "experience". This meaning your most likely to not stay at a server just because of a negative you hate at a place.I like the dedicated hours though mate and add more detail, im pretty sure theres supposed to be a world limit and that was supposed to be majority the 2 paragraphs / general questions rather it was using on staff experiences? gl tho

Status
Not open for further replies.