Denied oBed_s's staff aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckyboi

What is your current IGN (in-game name)?
oBed_s
How old are you?
Are you fluent in English?
Yes
What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU)?
NA
What is your Discord & Telegram?
originalnutty @oBeds11
Do you have any past staff experience (include proof, explain your roles & responsibilities)?
I have not staffed on many servers but I was a mod on a small hcf server that had 20 player sotw.
Why do you want to be a staff member?
I think I can contribute a lot to the staff team, including my extensive expertise working with players and other team members. I consider myself to be a laid-back and really amiable person to connect and converse with. I want to work for your server so that I can improve my talents and gain more experience with bigger networks. I'm quite sincere, and if I mess up, I take responsibility for it. I'm trying to learn from my mistakes. If a staff member asks me a question, I'll tell the straight truth and I won't lie. My main goal is to make the server way better and get rid of all the cheaters because I notice that so many people complain about this, and I want to stop the problem. I'm attempting to grow from my errors. If a staff member questions me, I will answer honestly and won't make up anything.
What makes you better than other applicants?
How I will improve the players experience:

Mature
I've always been professional while staffing, with or without staff watching over me, and I have the knowledge to manage most problems on any server. I enjoy laughing occasionally with other staff members, but when I'm assisting other staff members, I'm always at my best.

Trust

As a staff member, you can always rely on me, whether there are higher-up personnel there or not. I may occasionally make mistakes, but I always try to learn from them.
Biased

I don't change depending on what other people think about me. I treat others how I would like to be treated, and I punish others as they should be punished.

Responsible
I am really accountable. I am aware that it is one of the most crucial aspects of staffing, so if I am asked to complete a task that I am not particularly adept at or enjoy, I will make every effort to do so on schedule.
How active can you be per day?
Monday- Friday 6-8 hours
Saturday - sunday 10-12 hours
Can any current staff members vouch for you?
Twqntys
Are you willing to learn to screenshare?
Yes
Anything else you would like us to know?
Although I have not got much staff experience I enjoy it and I feel like it is my way to give back to the community that I grew up in. Thank you for taking time out of your day to look through my resume. I hope that we can move forward with this process. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me @oBeds11 on tele.​

Last edited:

safplol

I improved my application can you read it again and tell me what you think?
It’s better, but you have to add a lot of detail if you wanna become staff man. Make every single information count, add proof of being staff on servers, duties, tell us about yourself, why you wanna become staff, make the application chunky, fat, huge of information

Lucahh

Manager
Staff Manager
We will not moving forward with your application due to lack of effort.

Re-apply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.