Denied Nyx Staff Application

Nyx.

Timezone: Central Standard time
Do you have any previous staff experience?: No but I would love to learn.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: So I can keep cheaters off the server.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would do support rooms, Respond as quick as possible, Help anyone.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No
Additional Information?: I've been wanting to staff ever since Velt. But I could never get accepted and I've applied for other servers but they always so no because of my lack of staff experience. I want to get staff experience because I've seen people do it on YT and it looks fun to be able to help people.My discord is Nyx#2004. My telegram is @NyxO_O.

Shotbow

Established member
Hey man, I'd love to give you some tips because I want whoever to apply atleast make it to pending and have a chance.

Firstly you're responses are obvious, they want to see something more.

Add a lot more detail, this looks really effortless and seems like you don't care about this network.

Also try to get more than 600 words this was not even close.

Take 1-2 hours and add a lot of detail and go in depth.

Best regards,
Shotbow

R0CE

Established member

I don't care what you said you put no effort into it.

With passion,
R0CE

Sauds

Legendary Member
HCF isn’t the type you want to learn to staff on mate, high chance you’ll end up getting swatted if you don’t make correct decision

Dye2

Veteran Member
Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately, it’s been denied.

- Excessive lack of detail, you've wrote 5 lines total for your entire application.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks' time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.