Denied NUXY'S Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

NUXY

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):gh1v

Region (EU/NA/Other):EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:I just had a few servers a few years ago but I have no proof.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
When I started playing Minecraft, I became obsessed with it. Till 2 years ago when I started losing interest because I wasn't playing on Hypixel, or pvp but I started playing and getting involved into communities and I really enjoyed it. Some time ago I found out about this server and I mainly played it for infernal HCF and the community/ staff team.
So I wanted to become one of them:
The main reason becoming a staff is for me making sure that the community has no questions unanswered and all the players on the server to play fair. I would hate someone to leave just because some members are being toxic in a annoying way, and some players might just not want to take it and leave.
The second reason becoming a staff is that I love helping people, I really don't know why but I do. Every time someone needs help, I help them either if its my mom, my brother or some one that I don't really know. They just have to ask me/ dm me and all of their answers will be answered or all of their problems will be solved
So in conclusion I just want to help the community overall.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:I can catch a lot of hackers and I can make users experience more enjoyable.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? At my staff experience from a scale of 1-10 it would be 8, I wil be honest i gave myself an 8 because im not the best and i know that but my experience as a staff can be improved over time.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Additional Information?:
My special ability is that i know how to ScreenShare well.
I had some history in this domain, i tried, i learned, and i worked 1-2 hours at every ScreenShare and nearly no one bypassed me, I don't say that I'm a PRO or I'm the best, my aptitude and skills can be improved and be better over time.
Also i know how to manage a community, I am punctual so if I tell someone that I will be on at 2 PM on the server, I will be there before 2PM so they don't have to wait for me, that's what players hate about Staff team, slow responses and not quite on the server. That's why I'm here, usually responding in 5-10 mins maximum so people don't have to wait for a response a long time and they could enjoy a fast response immediately. No matter what time it is, if someone creates a ticket for an admin and needs help with something, if I have permission from higher staff i will help right away, no matter the time.
My English Skills are awesome but there is space for improvements for sure, I can understand most English accents.

Status
Not open for further replies.