Denied =-=-=-=-=-= NowShowing's Staff Application =-=-=-=-=-=

NowShowing

Staff Application Format:

IGN (In-Game Name): NowShowing!
Timezone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes its actually very good on what people tell me.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes my discord is NowShowing/xavier#1091 my telegram is @NowShowing and yes I have TS.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Trail-Mod (OlympusHCF)
Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to be staff on SagePvP cause I want to be with the server while it's growing and getting more popular! I also want to have the opportunity to be a staff member on SagePvP and make some new friends have and I could prove to you guys that i'm a hard working person and whenever I want something done or want fixed I will work my hardest to accomplish that. I promise you if I get a chance to show you guys what i'm worth I will take that chance man I will do whatever wanted done It doesn't matter how long it takes I will do it cause of the commitment I will put into the server and that's why I want to be staff on SagePvP.

(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I am different compared to others, people don't understand the amount of dedication I got for certain things. The Reason you should accept me is that I will do whatever it takes to make you guys pleased/change your perspective on me, what I mean by that is NowShowing is a very hardworking person and would work his butt off on what he's assigned to do. I am usually on everyday from 4-5 hours a day, I would be in TS moving people and helping them out on whatever needs to be done, I will be active on Forums, chat etc, whatever needs for me to do I will do it.
(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No.
Additional Information:
My IRL name is Xavier I do sports and I want to thank you for taking time out of your day to read this, thank you! <3

R0CE

Established member

Lack of detail Besides not much staff experience at all. Me personally I don't have a ton of experience either. I would recommend you going to a smaller server and learn more about staff as well, as figure out skills that you may have. Then list them in your application which adds more Detail and Gets to know you on a personal level. Whenever you feel comfortable and confident reapply. :D

Yikas

Established member
Denied:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.