Denied Noobidied's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noobidied

IGN (In-Game Name):

Noobidied (https://namemc.com/search?q=Noobidied)

Time zone:

Mountain Time Zone

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Yes i do. I have been staff on many server but only have proof of 3. I have been staff on CavePvP.org, HazelMC, and HCFallacy.

The first server I'm going to talk about is CavePvP. I was staff on their server for about 1 month. I was demoted becuase I didn't meet my trial requirements which I don't understand what they meant. I was doing good and I was getting help form other staff members but I guess they didn't like that I was asking a lot of questions. Here is the proof: https://i.imgur.com/LIRLgmL.jpg

The second server I would like to talk about is HCFallacy. I started as Trial-Mod and then got promoted to manger over time. I know what a staff team is supposed to be like and what they are supposed to do. The staff team that I worked with at HCFallacy was great besides the Owners. The Owners were toxic to everyone including me. They let some kids get server admin in the ts and they took everyone's IP's including mine but my IP has been changed. But I resigned becuase they were too toxic for me and the player base was also a little bit too toxic for me.
Here is the proof: I don't have proof because I forgot to take a screen shot and this was when I was new to staffing.

The last server I'm going to talk about is HazelMC. HazelMC was a good server for learning with other languages. Hazel was base on an English / Spanish server that was really enjoyable to be staff on. Even though I could barley understand a word they were saying I got thru with it. I left because It was a hard time trying to go to google translate and back to Minecraft / discord to help someone. I thought the best bet for me was to just leave the server and let them be in piece.
Here is the proof: https://gyazo.com/b1efd171b50b3e423dd83d7df8c28089

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member on the SagePvP network because sage seems like a good fit to be staff on and I would really enjoy being staff. I've watched to many of Headed's videos to not know about sage. I've played sage a few times here and there and its been a fun experience. The player base of Sage is amazing. People aren't toxic and staff aren't toxic at all. I think that the server can grow and become popular like Faithful one day. I also want to be staff because I'm extremely active when I can, I like help players. Either staff or new players that come into the SagePvP network.

Activity: I will be active when I can and when I don't have school. I can be on for about 2-3 hours from Tuesday - Friday becuase I have school and then football after till 6pm and I don't get home until 6:30 or 7pm.

Personality: I would say that I have a good personality because I like to make people laugh and I can make day's better for everyone.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

How I would improve the players experience is that I would be on the most I can. If someone needs help in TS ill be on to help them. If someone needs help in game Ill be on to help them. I can make the TS wait time over all just short because no one likes to wait in TS for hours apon hours at a time.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my honesty a 8 becuase I'm very honest. I don't understand what the point in lying is. If I lied to someone I would feel bad becuase then someone can just get a player banned for photo shopping something and it could be false. I also rate my honest a 8 because I like to tell people the truth and I know that if you lie to a Head-Admin or higher then it with more than likely lead into a demoted or banned off the server if It's something really bad.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

No staff member can vouch for me.

Additional Information?:

My discord is: noobidied#6613
My telegram is: @Noobidied
Also a friend can vouch for me being staff on CavePvP and HCFallacy.

Hunslet

Established member
Neutral

- Add more detail in 'Why would you like to become a staff member' and 'If accepted, how would you improve players' experiences.

Joey

bad staff member on cave
didnt know the ground rules
accidently hitting players with partner items in staff mode

overall shit staff membver
gl

Sauds

Legendary Member
-1 lying in application, therefore I think you lie more then you let out. Therefore lying to your family and friends so I recon you could be a pedo.

ciccioni

Neutral
You have failed your trial period on Cave. When you get demoted you have started being toxic asf and you were cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.