Denied Nicolas8D's Staff Application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sxsu

IGN: Nicolas8D
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, I do.
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes, indeed.
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

Yes, I do
StellarPvP - StellarPvP is a factions server that has well over 150+ everyday. I was a Moderator on it, before I resigned due to in real life situations. Also, because of big school exams.

AceHcf - AceHcf was a HCF server where I was Sr. Admin on. The server got around 250+ on sotw's and 100+ on weekdays. Unfortunately, the server did shut down. I learned a lot of SS strategies on this server and I would like to expand more onto Sage!

DesirePvP - I was a Owner of DesirePvP. We shut the server down because our Main - Owner quit minecraft and we didn't have the access to the server files to do so.

NovusUHC - I was a Admin on NovusUHC, this was the first time for me, experiencing being staff on a UHC server. It was a great experience until I made the decision to reign, because it started to not feel right for me. Anyways, great UHC server! Big up to @Switches.

MCentral - I was helper on MCentral. MCentral was a minigame server similar to Hypixel. I was a Helper but resigned because the server started getting boring and there were just loads of hackers on the server. It got me mad because I had no ban perms.

CobraPvP + AlphaMC - I was a manager on CobraPvP , which was sistered with AlphaMC. I learned a lot about management purposes, I had some ups and downs along the way, but all in all it was worth the experience. Unfortunately, AlphaMC did shut down and Cobra was no longer sistered with us anymore.

OfficialPvP - On OffcialPvP I was a manager. This is a EU Server owner by FastPots. Since this was mainly a EU server and most of the staff team was EU, I couldn't really communicate with the staff and ownership team well. So, I did resign after a week of me being a manager, we did leave on good terms.

There were loads of other server I was staff on, but aren't really a big impact to me or a experience I learned from it.

Why do you want to become staff?:
There are many reasons as to why, I would like to become staff on SagePvP. I want to become staff on SagePvP because I think this server can turn out amazing. To be honest it already is amazing! This server can turn out to be a whole network if we have the right staff team. I want to bring happiness to the server and not toxicity. I really want SagePvP to shine up one day to become the best network out there. I really want to bring great reviews from new players or formal players. I also want to be staff because I have not seen many PST Staff. Whenever I am on late at night, I never see lots of even staff on. I don't blame them for not being on, I understand they have their personal life but still. This makes lots of people mad because there are no staff on to help or resolve problems. I would love to help these players If I was on, during these times. I have been playing SagePvP since the second map, of the old Sage, so I gave a pretty good idea on what this server has or hasn't. I will try my best to get this server to the top. I always face challenges, and will not give them up if I am staff on SagePvP I want to be a role model, to help my newcomers to SagePvP feel welcomed and not hated. I want to try to change this community into a better place for everyone. I also love helping people, and resolving problems. If I hear a "Thank You" from one of our players, that means I have done my job as staff. Otherwise, I will keep pushing myself to do the best that I can. I would also like to expand my experience as being a staff member in the future. I am very mature so I will not be silly or act up if I get accepted. I am very patient and **WILL NOT** rush with any of our players than need help or staff. I will put my 101% effort into all my work I do. Also, I will be as active as I can to help players and higher up staff if they need anything from me. Furthermore, I also have lots of experience with the HCF community so I think I will be a good fit. Finally, I think respect Is very important and I feel I would bring that to the server as I will have lots of respect for people and staff members.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
MATURE:
For being a 14 years old, I understand how you may not be able to think he/she is mature. Maturity is a essential part if being a staff member to me it shows that if you are not mature, your not doing your job. In addition, I can assure you I will take every circumstance in a matureful way. Especially in staff rooms, with players needing help were I will have this come into place. You must take every circumstance in a responsible manner. If anything does happen that can insult me or hurt my feelings, I will hold it in and try not to care about it the best as I can.

RESPONSIBILITY
I am a very responsible person when he comes to being staff. I think if you make a mistake you have to report it to a higher up staff to not get caught in the future. It is your responsibility to make it to importants events, staff meetings, etc. You CANNOT blame something someone else for the cause of your actions. You should recon it as a mistake and learn from it.

RESPECTFUL
I am a very respectful person, you should respect from one another to gain trust from them. I try to help people in many other ways other than staffing. You should always listen and follow directions from people that have a higher ranking staff to learn from them and be better yourself. When you respect a player, I think they should respect you back, if not just don't change your manner and keep it the same.

DEDICATION
I will dedicate my time to put into this server. I really like this server and want it to grow into a big network. But you need to put your time and effort into making that, big network. Even if you are on the server for 1 minute, you still help the server be successful. I am taking half of my day to work on this server and make it better everyday. I will always set my time accordingly or higher than expected.

MOTIVATION
There are not a lot of server out there that motivate me to play minecraft in general. But, SagePvP is different it has the fun and joyful HCF servers to play on there and have fun. But you always need to have someone helping you if you have and question or concerns, that's where the staff role plays out.SagePvP motivates me to still play minecraft, have fun in the game, and make playing enjoyable.

EFFORT
I put effort in everything I do. I always face challenges to become better and better everyday. I put my 100% in staffing on any minecraft server I would like to be staff on. If I don't feel this is my best work I force myself to make it better as much as I possibly can. I will never not put 100% effort into the activities I do. I think effort is the key aspect to being a staff member.

LOYALTY
I will listen to anything higher up staff tells me to do. I will never say "No", or "I can't do it, Sorry". That's a BIG NO NO in my books. I will always say "Yes" and do it to the best of my ability. I won't give up on any challenges or risks I take. I always have to challenge myself to be able to improve. Not being loyal means that a higer up cannot trust you. I don't think anyone wants that to happen to themselves.

COMMUNITY
Dosen't any server want a cheater free network. I believe so. Dosen't every server want a non- toxic server. YES! And this is why I will try to make it like that, I know it will be very challenging but I think if all staff member come together we can do it!

SS'ING
On a scale from 1-10, I would say I am about a 7.5 on SS'ing. The only problems I have, is that remembering strings, and I always forgot to click the "view hidden items," box in your folder. I would like to get more knowledge into SS'ing people on a MAC. I think SagePvP may be my best chance.

HONESTY
I am a very honest person. I always take the truth to myself and If i was questioned by a accusation I did or did not I would answer truthfully and respectfully.

Additional Information:
Thank You for reading my application!

Status
Not open for further replies.