Denied Nexomatic Staff Application

Nexomatic

IGN (In-Game Name):
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?
Yes, I was Sr. Mod on AngelPvP. It was one of though small servers that eventually shut down.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to be staff on SagePvP because I have been in the community for a while, and I've dealt with rude, disrespectful, bad staff members. I'm tired of that. I feel if I was a staff member I would help that so much. Also, I think I should be a staff member is I realized that the TeamSpeak support rooms are
kinda dry. I could help that because I will sit in the same support room waiting for players to join. I just find it fun helping people.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If I was staff on the SagePvP network I would sit watching fights using my past Staff/HCF experience to watch for pearl glitching, hackers, and more. If you were ever on a different server and wait in a support waiting room for like 30 minutes, that would never EVER happen as me as staff. I would answer all their questions, concerns as quickly as possible making sure they got everything they need. I will never kick someone out of a waiting room, or be rude to another player, media, or staff member. Another reason I would be a great staff is when people are in chat begging to be moved in ts I would just go ts as fast as possible and move them because they clearly need help STAT.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
To be completely honest I am about an 8.9. I'm only giving this to myself cause I'm giving it overall. I'm marking my score down because I often lie to my parents. But, I never lie to anyone online cause I want to be completely honest to everyone. I would never lie to anyone on the SagePvP network.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No, I don't think so, maybe though.
Additional Information?:

Hello, my name is Nexo, but my igns Nexomatic. I am 15 years old. My hobbies are water polo, lacrosse, and of course gaming. I can spend about 5-6 hours per day on the server. I have been playing sage since 2020. Even though I have not been playing as much as other people, I can still be a great staff member.
Thank you for reading this. I put a lot of time and effort into this application. Even if I do not get accepted I still will play the server, and have fun.
Thank you,

-Nexo

D

Deployable

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.