New realm and rank???

DumbChild

Known member
Ok first of all you say its "Hardcore" then you add a rank that gives more keys and perks??????? secondly the fucking rank is 125$ when all u get extra is 10 more op keys and a disguise which lets be honest no one gives a fuck about?.

PAPIFELIX

yeah i agree op keys are dog shit and its $65 more than ares when ares costs $60. its more worth it to buy zues kit for like $10 tbh like op keys just give u a few pieces of p2 and u cant get speed boots from then which is gay

Jacob

Owner
Ok first of all you say its "Hardcore" then you add a rank that gives more keys and perks??????? secondly the fucking rank is 125$ when all u get extra is 10 more op keys and a disguise which lets be honest no one gives a fuck about?.
There won't be stuff above map kit on Dawn, disguise is a unique feature that no other server has done properly, ever. (You also don't have to buy it?)
We'll be adding features to it as we go along, I know a lot of people are interested in a Kronos kit for squads and teams but I can't make any promises at the moment.

austcattledog

AustCattleDog
In my opinion the rank idea isn't terrible, sage has been needing a new rank for a while now but the price is just so high right now. It's understandable if it's just high right off the bat for people that might want early access to it or whatever but if it doesn't drop at all that's a little ridiculous. I think when the time comes, it should go down to like $90-100 because it is over double the previous highest rank.

Patsterr_

There won't be stuff above map kit on Dawn, disguise is a unique feature that no other server has done properly, ever. (You also don't have to buy it?)
We'll be adding features to it as we go along, I know a lot of people are interested in a Kronos kit for squads and teams but I can't make any promises at the moment.
What do you mean by properly? Faithful has done it before, but I still believe that its still p2w.

PAPIFELIX

wait wdym, kits are gonna work on dawn?

Last edited:

Adeine

Established member
+1