The United States of America

Do you own a quality microphone?:

No, I am saving up for a high quality blue snowball and or yeti

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

I only have Discord; Neff#9413

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

I had only one mod/staff experienced.

Server Name: KyleKraft
Discord: https://discord.gg/D7jE8J (One day link)

I was mod on KyleKraft for at least 3-4 months, it was a nice community/survival server with only one or two complaints everyday; mostly land claim complaints and some chat complaints of swearing, trash talking, etc. There server has long since been closed down and recently in 2018 merged with a server called Survival State. They picked everyone except me and a few others who didn't had enough time to retake our spots on the staff team. I made many new friends and still keep in touch with them when I'm in my darkest points in life; they're always there with me until the very end. I left the community until recently of talks on reviving the survival server once again without the Survival State crew.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I joined Sage when my friend HieroGG (YouTube Rank), joined the server to make trapping content back in July, since then I've seen how Sage improved through out the months with the crate key drops every once in a while to help the community out to improve their factions and PvP experience in KitPvP. The Staff team are always there to help everyone else with issues from hackers, xrayers, scammers, etc. One of the members of the staff team also helped me get unbanned from a technically false banned as I was actually placing blocks outside of a claim; I was banned for griefing, the mod/admin helped me out and got unbanned from the situation.

I would be a good fit in the staff team because I have total experience of being a Mod, I also swear that I will never break the rules of Sage, everyone is treated equally and no one shall have an unfair advantage. I will put my strongest efforts into making the community a better place and have no toxicity or beef IRL; the purpose of playing on Sage is to have fun and not to ruin anyone's experiences.

To end off this section of the Application, I respect each and everyone/member of the Staff Team. They put their hardest efforts to make everyone's experiences better. Even if I get denied, I will somehow and some shape will make this server successful.

Why should we accept you as a staff?

Active: I usually am active every 5-6 hours every day on the weekdays. School does get in the way as I take choir classes. Rehearsals do get in the way though, but I'll make sure Sage is my top priority when anyone needs me.

Respect: I have a large respect for every member in the staff team as I said earlier. Every day, week, month, and year counts for Sage to keep it alive and running. I do respect that, some of us might even have Sage as a full-time job to manage.

Trust: I am always trustworthy on when tasks should be done in and out of Sage. Server announcements should and always kept out of sight until agreements can be made to tell it to the community.

Helpful: I am a very helpful person on both Real Life and Minecraft. I'm always there to complete and help with their assignment.

Maturity: As a Sixteen year old, I in the pass couple of years learned to deal with any type of problem in an orderly type of fashion. Each and every member need this trait to successfully deal with players who haven't matured yet and beyond IRL to have a job; unrelated but maturity counts.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: No.

Additional Information: English isn't my first language. Errors are included, I will improve if I get denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.