(Proof:https://prnt.sc/m3kbr5)

Spainpvp(Mod)
( proof lost)

ViperMc (TrialMod):
Proof (https://prnt.sc/mjdeby)

Lunar.gg (TrialMod)

MineMenClub (Mod)

Why do you want to become Staff?:
(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)

I want to be a part of the SAGE staff because in fact of HCF Sage is the best not only for hcf but sage have a great community and i will enjoy a lot helping the community to increase without having toxic players or whatever. Being a part of the sage community would mean a lot for me because i can help to give like new ideas into the community. I am currently applying on sage because i want to change myself like if one day i will become staff like i will drastically change in a positive way.

I think some players deserve a chance to become staff on a server like sage, and i think that opportunity should be give to me so that i can help the server. i think my previous experiences as staff member and my friendly manner would be like very important to the server and that gave me the force to apply on sage. I think the priority of all server is to ensure a great gameplay on the network like if on the chat is always a spam of bad words or suicide encouragement like ''kys'' or ''l'' and ''ez'' people would like to play on other server instead of sage but i think if always there is a staff always here to help out people on every platform from telegram to minecraft people will be encouraged to join the server like even all the people that have loosed interest in playing on sage can come back and see all the changes and effort that all the staff team have done.

Today im applying on sage because like i want to bring something new to the server like helping the staff team when needed and helping a very large community, im always here to help people thats my priority. I enjoy helping players because without them the server will die i think as a staff member you need to be always there to help them in my opinion if you do a normal session of support room and they tell you like a simple ''thanks'' or just a ''Have a nice day'' will make your day great and give you the strenght to finish the day. I think due to my past experience i can bring a lot of skills to the team such as hardworking, Teamworking and friendship. Hardworking will help me in difficult situation such as a false ban false mute etc... Teamworking will help me every time even in difficult situation you know that there is someone here to help you. I think friendship is the more important because at your first day in the staff team you come alone and your like the newest of the group the first thing you need to do is making new friends and if one day i will resign or demoted i can leave the staff team proud that i make very good friends.

Sage thats where I stand for, Becoming a Staff member on this amazing community is a dream that comes true helping the community getting less toxic is amazing when your a staff member to see people change because of an amazing staff team and when you see how this server gives people an amazing experience to their great game modes u see why you should play this server, Every time when I wanted to apply for staff on sage I thought it was long away from good to being staff on here now I think I'm finally good enough to be staff on here and I'm ready to apply f, I know that Sage Teamspeak is active and I'm a person that really like to help people in Teamspeak the most of the time when I can, And I like faithful how it is Right now and I want to share my love with every player that wants it

Scenario#1 "if someone tries to ddos the server'': So first of all in this situations I need to be 100% calm and try to do always the good choice, first I'll try to c0ntact an head staff to explain him what is goin on and then try to ask him help to solve this type of problem

Scenario #2 ''If one of my best friend on the staff starts cheating and abusing'': So in this case the first thing I will do is asking why he's abusing and cheating and tell him to stop, if he starts doing that again I will not hesitate to open my record program and start getting some proof then I will give those proof to an head staff.

Scenario #3 '' If an high graded vip starts xraying // cheating'': In this case I will immediately start my recording program and start getting some proof if he is blatant then I will ban him and if he log on teamspeak and starts screaming that he got false banned I will show him the proof of him cheating and tell him to make a ban appeal in the appropriate section ( I will give him the format etc) and try to be 100% honest.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Maturity]
I am maturing, and I'm taking my responsibility`s as a Staff Member really serious I help people like a good member not giving friends more opportunities to priorities and I thread everybody equally, I`m taking scenarios very seriously and

[Hard-Working]

I am that person that works hard to get their job and to make the people Happy on the server

[Teamwork]

I am that person that makes fast friends and being nice to everyone, teamwork is going Great with me on your team.

[Activity]

I am an Active person that likes to help people in Teamspeak and to speak positively to the Staff Members I like to spectate and help people for a good server

[Recording]

I can record on Ok quality (720p-1080p HD) and I can edit Ok, I can forget sometimes to record a hacker but that goes well

[Honesty]

I am a person who thinks that respect is very important between players and the staff team I like to play Servers where the community can interact nice and nice, I'm not a person like that for people or think f*ck the rules I like positive communication, I am not a person who likes to grieve or destroy a server

[Spotting Cheaters]

I am a person that watches more times for a cheater and not thinking 1 time he's cheating I want to spectate him good and make Sure the person is hacking

[TeamSpeak]

I am active on Teamspeak when I join the Minecraft server I start Teamspeak, and go in a Staffroom and looking for people that need help when I'm ready I move them and they can tell me what's Mather

Can any staff member vouch for you?: No

Additional Information:

Hello i'm yash and i'm 16 years old i leave in mauritius but for like 12/13 i was leaving in italy in fact i'm an italian guy who in 2015 moved in mauritius for school.My favourites hobbies are football and karate.
Thank you a lot for the patience and the attention that you put in this apply and i hope to get an answer quick Thank You​

Last edited:
S

Sansyy

+1
Lots of staff experience
Lots of detail in the - Why do you want to become staff? -
A small detail in - Why should we accept you as a Staff? -
but overall +1

Good Luck

Inship

Established member
I can change it if I see you get playtime but its a thing they will deny you on so I do -1 for it
I mean coz a staff membet that got demoted told me that they accepted him without getting playtime tho however i have a decent amount of playtime

Andre

+1
Experienced
Worked with him on PvPTemple e MineMenClub
Chill guy
Kind regards
~BritishAndre

Inship

Established member
Yes i used my old application but i fixed alot of things in it first of all i eliminated the staff experience detail also added more information on why should we accept you as staff and why do you want to become staff however that space thing i cant fix it because when i try to edit my application using my phone idk how when i was editing it those space became a thing and i cant fix it.
Kind regards, Yash

Status
Not open for further replies.