Denied My staff application

IGN (In Game Name):UTrippinOrWhat
Timezone:mountain standard time
Do you own a quality microphone?:my mic is alright
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I have Teamspeak but If I really need telegram I can get it
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: yes I have on othe popular server but resigned because I quit minecraft for a while
Why do you want to become Staff?: I find sage is a very good server but has less obvious hackers the anti cheat can’t detect and I’m always active and can help out with what ever needs help with or if I find someone who has an unfair advantage like hacks or X-ray same thing but I can help
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:I’m active i can help others I can watch staff for offensive language and I can help out with the less obvious hackers
Can any staff member vouch for you?: I have talked to particules before i don’t know if he would care but yeah possibly wuhy I’m kinda cool with him so...
Additional Information:I’m canadian I love video games and sports I’m super active as I play almost everyday the only time i wouldent be playing is if I’m out camping or with my friends

ghqc

lack of detail
lack of reasoning
doesn't say what server/no proof that was staff on that server

good luck- ghqc

cole

[-1]
- Multiple grammatical errors
- Lack of detail
- Seem immature
- Is this a joke application ?

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @UTrippinOrWhat, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.