Denied My staff application

FaxLocks

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): FaxLocks
↬ Age: 15
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: yes i used to be admin on a server and used to own one
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: i wand to help the community and stop cheaters
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: i would make sure they don’t cheat and if they do ban them for the correct amount of time
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8/10 because i lie to family
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) no sadly
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) yes i can
↬ What is your telegram @?: @FaxLocksMC
↬ What is your discord @?: @FaxLocks#8080
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: nope

4Gpuglife

Established member
↬ IGN (In-Game Name): FaxLocks
↬ Age: 15
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: yes i used to be admin on a server and used to own one
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: i wand to help the community and stop cheaters
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: i would make sure they don’t cheat and if they do ban them for the correct amount of time
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8/10 because i lie to family
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) no sadly
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) yes i can
↬ What is your telegram @?: @FaxLocksMC
↬ What is your discord @?: @FaxLocks#8080
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: nope

Sewing

Veteran Member
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.