Denied my applacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

10ft

first off im going to go a head and say that i have a disability called graphite so if my grammars bad i apologies in advance

IGN:1Oft with a o
Region:na west
do you have any previous staff experience?:no
Why would you like to become a staff member?: because i really like where the server is going with its kb its style its a good mix between viper and old hcf like koru and I've genuinely wanted to help a community that is growing and that i like. I don't know exactly how to put it into words but i want something to do something to learn in and also a bunch of other staff members to hang out well at the same time helping other people and making the server a better place, ik this sounds so generic but its true and i don't knowhow else to say it
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:honestly that's a hard one because im not staff yet but first off this wouldn't impact it to much but id like to interact with players that are not staff and just make there day 2 i can be on a lot and just ban people who are setting off logs or who are obv cheating etc 3rd i can moderate that chat to make sure people aren't breaking the rules and try to stop people from being toxic 4 i cant think of anything else but i will help with what ever you guys say i should
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: i don't get what this is asking so im going to answer it in 2 ways so #1 i am vary honest and don't lie i just don't agree with it because i would feel better if i did something instead of just lying about it #2 honestly i rate myself a 6.5 only because i don't know how to ss but I'm pretty good of telling if someone is cheating on how there playing etc but id love to learn how to screen share or telling if someone is cheating on just looking
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:no no one can sadly i know any of them but id love to meet them
Additional Information?:sadly no i dont have any additional information beside if this docent get excepted no hard feeling
?

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.