Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5408

IGN (In-Game Name):
mxrkie:sneaky:

Timezone:
Central Time

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, I've made many of my servers it would mostly only get around 20 to 30 population at the most but it was still fun hosting, and I've been staff for many servers in the past but was focusing on just having fun lately but I wanna get back into staffing because I feel it fits me well and I like helping out community's and making them spread bigger. I really like helping out communities and overall making everything about the server just a better experience, I like to communicate with the members instead of going against what they say because honestly, I'm here to help and spread positivity and overall just help out everyone's day! I've honestly been staffing sense 2016, I used to get on new servers and help the population grow, I'd love it just to get on and meet the staff and communicate and make a good family-type bond and just provide greatness to each and every server I'd work for my goal when I'm staffing is personally to be the best me I possibly can for the server!

[Koru Network] Helper - Resigned [Proof]
I'd usually help with screen shares and just sit on there watching reports and logs of any cheaters and make most of the community have a decent time there as much as I could have and I would help spread positivity with the staff team and have a bunch of nice chuckles with everyone great server and was an amazing time staffing there.

[Evolved Network] Owner - Resigned [Proof]
I'd hop on every day and look to bring smiles on my server, I owned it with a friend of mine and it'd get about 30 to 40 population and I had such a blast owning this server I mean everyone was just buddies there everyone got along everyone had their groups and had lots of fun and I liked the community I had there it was amazing and I loved spreading positivity throughout the server every day It was a great experience but I decided to leave for personal reasons.

[Insanity Craft] Moderator - Demoted [Proof]
I would help with bringing ideas to the server and helping the player base spread, I would go around asking how peoples days were and responding to tickets and all that very very quickly because I know how much I hate it when I have to wait in TS for a staff member but I would always try my best to be there to help and not make people wait and help them have a better time playing than having the worst time playing I would try my very best to spread positivity but I learned so much from this network as it was one of my first and I met many many friends here and it was great I wouldn't be the person/staff member I am today without joining and helping out this network shout out to these guys there amazing!

[Hexic Prison] Moderator - Resigned
I would mostly make sure people weren't breaking the rules because it was kind of a toxic community and I was trying my best to turn it around and help out and just make it an overall better experience for everyone playing on their server sadly I left because I didn't enjoy staffing for the server as it wasn't as professional as I would have liked it to be but I tried my very best to make it the best I could do!

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Well for one, everyone on the staff team seems chill and I've wanted to staff for an HCF recently to just help out and be super active because I know how it feels waiting in TS, for like hours so I would always be there to help anyone and I think there is a lot of things that separate me from other's like my trust, work ethic, experience, activity and stuff like that also I have a lot of personality traits as other's don't like my Dedication, Trust, Confidence, and also very much Humor. I would also like to say I'm very hardworking and I love to put smiles on other's faces and just brighten there day and make their overall experience better and help them just have a better time playing the server and doing as much as I possibly can do to help! I'd genuiualy just try to be most active as possible to help the player base have the best experience possible, I also really like this server and I enjoy playing it and I would like to see more active staff on there!

If accepted, how would you improve the player's experience?:
I think I should be accepted into the staff team because of multiple characteristics that I contain, many of which can be used to my advantage and for the beneficial aspect of the community. I am Non-Biased, Confidence, Dedication, Trust!
I feel like all of these traits will very much help me staffing for SagePvp.
I care for the player's time and problems as if I was in their position (of course keeping inside the guidelines).
I also, think that how active I'd be on the server would be a huge benefit, to speed everything up and just help everyone's problems, I'm good at working with people it's one of the things I'd say is very great to have but also If your obviously breaking the guidelines then you're going to have to be punished.

Non-Biased
I'm not very biased, I feel like everyone has a chance to show who they really are and not to judge a book by its cover and even when people act out there is always some reason why they are you don't know there entire life or what they've gone through as a person and which I don't feel the need to be biased because it's just not fair to many people and I respect many people and their decisions!

Confidence
I'm very confident with myself to get things done on time and overall just dealing with the pressure and ability to deal with that, I'm honestly a very confident person when coming to things!

Dedication
You can ask many of the people I know as friends and I have the very high dedication and I always strive to succeed in almost everything when there is a project that needs to be done I'll always be there to help or finish the project, Most of my spare time I use on my PC and honestly I love grinding and helping out other people and also working hard to achieve my goal which would be to get a promotion of course!

Trust
I believe that I’m truly a trustworthy person and that anything that I’m told I keep to myself unless told otherwise, I'm also always honest about things and never really like to hide them unless necessary!

Humor
I love cracking a couple of jokes to my friends all the time, I mess around with my friends and enjoy the time I spend with them and help cheer up there day with some of my humor, other's done like my type of humor but the one's that do really acknowledge it and also spreads happiness to the group!

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?:
8-9, I can be really funny in some type of ways and also I'm a hard worker and am always trying to help out people doesn't matter in which way just as much as I possibly can help and affect there future and just make there days better because I get how hard it can be life is very very crazy and some people just have it harder than some of us so I like to help and hear other's stories! (y)

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Not that I know of but it'd be great to meet some on the staff team, I'm always looking forward to meeting a new staff team. I love to share and receive new knowledge and tips for staffing.:)

Additional Information?:
Yeah, I'm 17 I can be on the server or in TS/Discord helping for about 8-9 hours every day so whatever helps. Also, I've been good on learning to SS people and find their clients, I used to play a game called Rust and so so so many people cheated on that game but I always could either find there macro/script or there client while playing the game and get them hopefully banned. I have been able to find the majority of clients and ghost clients, and I have barely ever got bypassed in an SS.:D

Staff Position.
. I'm very very active, and can clean up the TeamSpeak so no one will have to wait for hours and I'm very very good at Moderating everything!

Contact Here:
Discord
- mxrkie#7390

Have a great day!:)

Shotbow

Established member

Lack of detail on these...
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
Why would you like to become a staff member?
If accepted, how would you improve the player's experience?

I suggest you revise this application and put in 30 mins to 1 hour of effort in. You can do better and I know it.

D

Deleted member 5408

Lack of detail on these...
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
Why would you like to become a staff member?
If accepted, how would you improve the player's experience?

I suggest you revise this application and put it in 30 mins to 1 hour of effort. You can do better and I know it.
Can you provide information on how there was any lack of detail in those?

Thank you!

Also, all the attributes listed under "If accepted, how would you improve the player's experience?" go along with the question!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shotbow

Established member

Thank you!

Also, all the attributes listed under "If accepted, how would you improve the player's experience?" go along with the question!
They weren't properly detailed, super basic and super simple.

They go along with the question, but first paragraph is terribly detailed. It needs some time and effort in this application.

I will keep my -1.

D

Deleted member 5408

Neutral, already has applied with the same application.
Well, I decided to use the same format because I thought it was a pretty great application just needed a couple of fixes!

D

Deleted member 5408

Hello, I updated the application a little bit so if you don't mind checking it out and rethinking your answerings, I took feedback and tried to provide more detail and explanations into this application!

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager

Thank you!

-1 in my opinion your experience is not even nearly good enough to straight away apply for moderator. If you want to get staff you will most likely have to start as an helper.

D

Deleted member 5408

-1 in my opinion your experience is not even nearly good enough to straight away apply for moderator. If you want to get staff you will most likely have to start as an helper.
How does that make it a -1?

Status
Not open for further replies.