Denied MostHatedS1 Staff Application

FawkesV

IGN (In Game Name): MostHatedS1
Timezone: EU/GMT
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes i have a Razer headset
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes team speak and discord

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: I have been staff on many hcf servers before and i have also been promoted to manager from chat-mod and promoted all the way up to manager because i worked so hard at catching hackers and make the community friendly and fun to play on.

Why do you want to become Staff?: The reason i would like to become staff is because i just work hard and work to the fullest i can to prove to my staff team and the community i can do a good job at being staff, I am mature for my age and well spoken in-game and on call. I am very good at calming situations down when they get out off hand so i pull whoever is arguing out off that situation, I also have a creative mind when it comes towards factions as i know how the game is played, i have many ideas what could help the server but i only wish to share with the owner. I know how to ban in game and on discord because you don't wanna be allowing someone to be staff who can't ban right? But anyways yes i am a hard working and dedicated member who will show you guys how good and amazing my staff skills are. I know how HCF servers work i don't abuse my staff perms or anything like that i legit just work so hard i get promoted. When it comes towards hackers i know what to look for like. Reach (anything what is above 3), Anti KB, Xray, ect im mainly good at watching people in fights to see if they hack and especially xrayers m good at catching them.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: The reason you should accept me as staff is because i am hard working Im dedicated for the server and Im mature for my age and who knows a lot about working on a staff team i can bring my staff skills to the server which i can, Sreenshare ( I know how to look through files and mods to check if they are using any sort off hacked client and i also know how to check if they are using a ghost client at all), Banning players ( I know how to ban a hacker or a player for how long and what for i know all the banning commands so i won't ever get mixed up or false ban anybody. I have read through all the rules but they are similar to most rules i have come across. I think you need older staff members who are dedicated to be working all hours on the server catching hackers and keeping it a friendly community where everybody gets on and that is me.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: Well i can give you my old admin's discord name which he could provide you with information on how well i worked on his server i got promoted in 3 days from helper to moderator so i was doing a good job but unfortunately i don't have contact with my previous owners/managers anymore as the discord i am using is new because my last one got hacked after player factions a enemy hacked my discord to get access to my server to know what we are up to. But i think i have screenshots off me being staff and videos aswel which i can provide if needed.

Additional Information: Hello my name is MostHatedS1 but you can call me Z9L, I am 17 years off age and i am from the United Kingdom, i love to game play various off different games but minecraft factions is my favourite. I am funny and i am easy to get along with i come with banter so people will enjoy that and im also a friendly person who likes to help other people out

ItsJoran

Neutral
Seems mature
I suggest to relook at your “Why do you want to become staff” subject because there are a lot of things you should mention in “Why should we accept you as staff”
Decent details but add a bit more to “Why do you want to become staff”

FawkesV

Neutral
Seems mature
I suggest to relook at your “Why do you want to become staff” subject because there are a lot of things you should mention in “Why should we accept you as staff”
Decent details but add a bit more to “Why do you want to become staff”
Thankouy for the comment i understand what you mean i was under pressure at the time off writing this as i had my 5 year old brother in my ear so i guess i didn't concentrate properly xD

ItsJoran

Thankouy for the comment i understand what you mean i was under pressure at the time off writing this as i had my 5 year old brother in my ear so i guess i didn't concentrate properly xD
That’s cool, just take a look on what I said and maybe change some things if you think it’s necessary

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @MostHatedS1, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.