Denied Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daqro

IGN: Daqro
Timezone: Pst
Do you own a quality microphone? Blue snowball microphone/turtle beach headset
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: all of the above
Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Yes, i was a moderator on one of my buddies hcf servers with around 50 players!
Why do you want to become staff?: I would love to help people out to make the server a welcoming place and i would remove the negative people from the community
Why should we accept you as staff?: I am a freindly guy who would take care of the server and make it awesome!
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? i have never been in contact with another staff member so no.
Additional Information: I can play usually every night because i have school in the day time!

exbf

-1 You need more text, (Experience, why you wanna be staff, everything) It's hard to see if you really want to be staff, or if it's just something you wanna mess around with.

Good luck

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Daqro, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.