┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

IGN (In-Game Name): PrinceManiac

Region (EU/NA/Other):NA

TimeZone: Eastern (EST)

»»—————————————————————————————— ♔ ————————————————————————————————««

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

HCRoyals
General Manager [Around 10 players]
As the only Manager one this server I had a lot of responsibilities thrown onto me, I was challenged with recruiting and maintaining the staff team while also working on multiple projects that were involved with the server. I learned a lot from this like being able to multi-task and work quickly.

HCNations - Admin [SOTW: 100+]
Like most people I started as a Trial-Mod. This server released and did fairly well for a bit, I climbed the ranks in time and reached admin before the server nearly reached its end. I learned that it is important to keep an eye on other staff members because Droid was fairly corrupt and there were abusing staff members all the time.

AuroraMC - Manager [10-40]
Aurora was never open for long at one time. Most of the time it was open it was only kit map. This was the first decent server I was the manager on and I was able to figure out how to work with the staff team and work towards the release.

SyncHCF - Manager [10-20]
This server wasn't open for long when I was recruited the staff team was fairly set up and I had the task of making sure things didn't collapse. The experience was short and sweet because I learned quite from here.

Why would you like to become a staff member?
I am an experienced and professional staff member, I am also famous rank on sagepvp. I know what I am doing and how to do so. Since I have been staffing for quite a while I've grown to know how to act around others and what to say to people in order for them to not get upset when dealing with someone. Other than that I've been able to learn to type quicker which has increased my capacity to help people in certain situations. I am able to explain things in chat, multitask, and much more because of my typing. What goes along with typing is I have go grammar which ensures that the server maintains a professional look as it grows. When I have a belief in a server like I do for SagePvP I always work my hardest to make sure I can do anything in my power to see success, I'd want to be a staff member so that I can do more to help the community not only help myself but help others who might feel neglected by others.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Teamwork

» Properly working with other members of the staff team is very important when it comes to things like running a server and keeping people happy. My abilities to work with other people well could make or break things going through, everyone wants a good smooth running staff team and I believe that I could help to keep the staff team going in a good path rather than somewhere it shouldn't be.

Multitasking
» Multitasking is very important when It comes to helping players or do things like mass moves. Multitasking allows me to get more done and help more people so that the everyone is being kept happy.

Activity
» Activity is obviously an important part of being a staff member on a server. I am active on all platforms (forums, telegram, skype, ingame, etc.) This puts me ahead of other applicants who might not be as active because it lets me help more people and get more things done so that the server can run smoothly.

Favoritism
» Lots of staff members might be bias towards or their friends or people they know. I never show favoritism, this is important because showing favoritism is very unprofessional and gives the server a bad rep. Keeping everyone equal lets players remain happier.

Dedication
» I always try to work as hard as I can with any project I encounter. I am active and able to dedicate large portions of my time to properly help the server. My want and need to see the server thrive probably outdoes other applicants. With this, I am able to get things done and help people.

Loyalty
» When I join a server as a staff member I always try to stay with them for as long as I can. Being loyal to server lets people gain trust and makes things just run more smooth overall. From what I've seen people these days server hop quite often, my goal is to not do that but to grow into a community and become comfortable with it.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
Staff members should never lie, I am a pretty honest person when it comes down to it. I know when I should tell everything and make things work. Being as honest as I am I would be a good staff member because you would get to trust me and know that you don't have to worry about me telling you a lie.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?
Arcticcc, We were staff together on HCNations.

Additional Information?
I am also famous rank on Sagepvp! I love making content and make the server look better than ever before!
┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

Smurfeh

+1 Like other replies stated you should list the staff proof to validate that you actually acquired those positions. You seem to have a good intention in joining Sage. I can agree with you that no staff member should lie at all. Its unfair to the player base and makes staff look unprofessional. Your formatting is excellent its concise and easy to read. From skimming over your application I don't notice any grammar or spelling issues. You know someone in the staff team who could probably validate that you were staff on those server (Arcticcc) so I don't believe that should be an issue. I think you could've wrote more in the "Why would I like to become staff member" tab, you included a lot not needed information and could've made it shorter but packed full of more important details. Other than that I wish you the best and if you do end up getting accepted for the position welcome to Sage. -Smurfeh

Smurfeh

-Proof
ass no proof
I don't think this is a valid response because you most likely didn't even take the time to read the full staff application. You found the first problem and commented on it. You didn't find any positives and even called it ass. In my opinion he took the time to write out the application. That shouldn't deserve the title "ass" if he actually made an effort. I think you deserve a -1.

Status
Not open for further replies.