Denied miro50's Staff Application

miro50

IGN (In Game Name): miro50
Timezone: UTC +1
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes I own a good quality and working microphone
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes I have all of these
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes sure, I was staffer on many servers: FearGames: [Helper] 400-500 + online [Resigned] [Itailan server] [SS Verified] Golicraft: [Moderator] 20-30 + online [Resigned] [Not Italian server] [English Interview] [SS Verified] FusionCraft: [Moderator] 100-200 + online [Resigned] [Itailan server] [Proofs lost] HybridPvP: [Trainee] Not opened yet [Italian server] PvPTemple 400/500 on [Trainee] [Demoted] [English interview] AtoxNetwork 50/60 on [Trainee] [Resigned] [English Interview] Proofs: Why do you want to become Staff?: I'd like to become staffer on SagePvP to starting my HCF experience, in fact I'm not very familiar with HCF But I know how does it work, then I'd like to help this server by moderating him for making it more enjoyable for all the players then I think that this server could become very very famous and I'd like to be a part of this big project, how I've already said I've no experience In HCF servers (unfortunately) but I've experience in Factions servers, in fact in Italy Factions is a very famous game mode and on FearGames it's really played and famous
(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
You should accept me into the staff teams because I've a lot of good qualities and strengths
[Seriousness] I'm just 16 years old, in fact I think that I'm younger than other staff members, but I can be a serious, polite and patient person, when necessary I'm one of the most serious person on the world but at the same time, when I can I usually joke with friends, then I'm very trustable and reliable
[Team] I can work with other people and then I have no problems of making new friends and socializing with strangers, I could easily make new friends and the I always like to speak with people
[Experience] I was staffer in many servers, Italian and none, so I know how servers work
[Edge to learn] I'm very edge to learn, in fact this could be my first HCF experience and I'm sure that here I could learn a lot of new things
[Language] My native language is Italian, but at the same time I can speak English fluently so, if necessary, I could be a translator from Italian to English or in the other way around, I can easily speak with non italian peoaple, I can easily create dialogues about different topics without many problems(even if the topics are a bit familiar)
(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No
Additional Information:
I've a lot of ScreenShare experience, in fact I was staffer for Anticlient, a famous Italian ScreenShare tool, I'm also a Mac user so, I can make perfect ScreenShares not just to windows users but also to Mac users (probably I'm the best not only in Italy)

Inship

Established member
-1 applied on faithful yersteday and got denied demoted on temple 2 days ago and using the same application over and over server hopper

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @miro50, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.