IGN: minhbtw
Timezone: CEST
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes,
MMC - Trial Moderator
VeltPvP - Moderator
uDrop - Moderator
PvPTemple - Moderator
UHCHub - Moderator

Why would you i like to become a staff member?
I would like to become staff on SagePvP because I know the lack of staff the server has, and the calls the community have been saying. I would like to give back to the server for all it has done for me, which ranges from me and my friends messing about on hcf, to me dombo'ing my friends on the practice server. I also see the enormous growth that SagePvP has underwent, and with that more manpower is needed to assist the players that are in need of help/catching rule breakers both in game and on teamspeak. If I were to be accepted I would gladly invest my free time into helping assisting the players in the support rooms to the best of my ability, and moderating the network as a whole so that each of the servers and the players on them will have a more enjoyful experience on the SagePvP network.

Because SagePvP is one of the best HCF servers I know. I have been staff on a few big hcf server and I watch everytime staff series so I really think that i can do it good so my experience as a HCF staff member is good. And you ever have to begin somewhere, right? so I really want to make my start again on SagePvP, since I wasnt staff in a while. But that is not the only reason. I really like the SagePvP community the players are nice the staff members are nice and yes. if i watch to other HCF servers. than i think like this is not the server where I'm looking for. but SagePvP Is. i know this HCF server as my first HCF server. SagePvP was the first HCF server that i joined and beginned playing. thats why i want to be staff on here. and I think i'm a really calm and chill guy, i'm not someone who is toxic to players, I only get heated when people push me. Lets say that. And why should you rage because of this game. You dont need to take this game way to serious, what is the point from it.
When I rage or I'm toxic Is when i'm mad on my fiends. I'm never mad on people that i don't Know.
I'm never toxic because of a game. anyway I think that i'm a friendly person in the SagePvP Community

Also, you should accept me as a staff member as I am very experienced in every rank as staff which would not cause any problems with commands. I am also a very chilled and mature person which will make it good for people who come into teamspeak and are upset or mad that they went raidable as I will be able to calm them down and sort out the issue.

If accepted, how would you improve the players experience?
Respect: Respect is everything, this shows that you care about a player or the members problem. I have been not respected, and that wasnt what I liked. This is also with a player, they may become upset that you're either not listening to what they're saying or you're just completely ignoring them.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I value honesty alot. For that reason, I would rate myself as a 10/10 for consciousness on the honesty scale.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?
N/A
Additional Information?:
Discord: Joshy#4048

Last edited: