Denied Mineo's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mineo

IGN (In-Game Name):Mineo
Timezone:MTN
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have lots of staff experience, Staffed on OkiMc (3k player base), OstiaPvP(5k player base), CavePvP(200-300 player base), DaedricMC(100 player base), and OutlawFactions(400) player base. I was admin or above on most servers managed OstiaPvP.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I have been playing SagePvP since it first came out and have watched it grow aswell as the community. I wanna become a part of the community interact with players and help the community grow. I have tons of staff experience as noted above, I am a patient person, and love to talk to people in general, it lines up good with my job, I work as a Mechanic and I am talking and helping customers everyday. I am willing to put the time in and work my best to benefit for the community. My main concern of becoming a staff member in general is the time spent towards the server and the time spend towards working/living my everyday life, I will try and be on as much as I can I have teamspeak on my phone a portable laptop with Wifi built in so I can basically access the server from any location within server to help players while I am enjoying my days.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: My main focus is others enjoyment keeping others happy, while keeping myself happy. I am a respectful player on the server, try and help others out unless I am in a bad mood, then I tend to let my anger out but If I were given this position that would not happen. For me to benefit the server would be to make it fair for both sides of the party. being active watching others play, and never be bias towards any players even my friends.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I am a very honest person I would rate myself a 10/10, Frequently problems come up on most servers its just something that happens, and I have always been taught to never hide anything from someone who needs to know or its just gonna be a whole lot worse when they find out. Whenever their is a problem I cause or and trying to resolve that I can't deal with I will immediately contact a higher staff member and ask for assistance.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: I Haven't met many staff members on the SagePvP network other than ChronicSeizeres.

Additional Information?: I do work a full time job as a mechanic and within the coming months it will begin to get busy and may not have to much time to play on the Sage network.
My discord is Chick#4955
Telegram- MineoHCF
and I do have TeamSpeak

Mineo

Lack of Detail everywhere
Change color scheme
Lack of Proof
Its not just simply about the detail of your application its Making your points heard and easy for the staff to read, its as simple as that, and my lack of "proof" I dont need to display that in the staff application if I get chosen for an interview I will show my proof of being staff. Finally I didn't use any colo scheme I just changed my writing to red so the players can tell the difference between what the application format is and what I wrote

Mineo

I

It's really hard to read with all the red and it does matter of lack of detail there not gonna interview you with your application being dry.
My application is far from dry it has all my experiences and my strengths that's what they want to see, the interview will be in a lot more detail for them

Crqzie

(!) -1 (!)

(-) Lack of proof
(-) A bad color scheme.
(-) Lack of details in major sections

Kind regards,

Crqzie

PaidHack

Its not just simply about the detail of your application its Making your points heard and easy for the staff to read, its as simple as that, and my lack of "proof" I dont need to display that in the staff application if I get chosen for an interview I will show my proof of being staff. Finally I didn't use any colo scheme I just changed my writing to red so the players can tell the difference between what the application format is and what I wrote
grammar errors in the sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.