Not open for further replies.

Minces

Minces
Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): Minces
Timezone:
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Minebrawl

I was staff on MineBrawl for about a year. I was helper, made my way up to Sr.Mod And it was a great experience the staff were extremely chill, I had a good time catching cheaters whether they were blatantly cheating or secretly cheating. I made a lot of friends here and wish they could vouch for me, But sadly the server has closed down for about 1 - 2 years now. In my prime time I got about 5 bans a day, Found people alting and verified they were before banned. When I was staff for this server I was around 13 and a half. I wasn't as mature as I am now *At All* I know what's wrong and what's right, I know what is expected in being staff, I am very mature and take things very seriously and hope you guys give me the chance to become staff on your server.
ArticHQ

I was staff on ArticHQ for about 2 - 3 months, Met a lot of friends that helped me grow in experience in being staff, they taught me how much reach a regular Minecraft player gets, how much cps is too much, how to know if someone is toggling or not. They had HCF although kit map was more popular at the time and I was on Kitmap way more. This server wasn't completely alive like all these famous servers, But It was plenty of enough time to understand HCF and Kitmap rules. Sadly one day owner decided to whitelist the server, no Idea why.

ResistanceMC
Rank / Sr.Mod
Why it closed / Owner couldn't fund the server anymore.
Not too much experience on this server, still had a bunch of fun.

Sadly that is all, but I'm hoping I can grow my staff experience right here at the SagePvP Network.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Being staff on SagePvP has been a dream for a while now, I look up to SagePvP and I'd honestly love to staff on this server, I need more experience and I think that SagePvP is PERFECT for me to gain more and more Knowledge about being staff on HCF / Kitmap servers. I also would like to help find cheaters, I love finding cheaters and I honestly think its very interesting like a maze to find out if the person is actually hacking or not, I never ban without enough proof. I appriciate everyone on the server and I'm the exact opposite of toxic, I do not like toxicity. I've played HCF for a long time now and I've known Sage for about 1 year and I've heard nothing but great feedback on this server, And I really want to be able to say that I'm staff on SagePvP. I would rate myself 6/10 when it comes to screenshares because I'm still not capable of finding out when they opened their cheats (For example, They have hacks downloaded, But I don't know how to check when they last opened their cheats) I am positive that I'll be able to be on this server whenever necessary. So around 3 - 5 hours a day on this game (Excluding Family Emergency) I also will start doing Staff Series *if accepted*

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyguKCpmBZ7Gjdg5YatvFxQ

I'm willing to grow with this server and hoping that you all give me a chance because I think I'm worthy of this. I will always get POV'S when freezing so there will be no accusations and no confusion.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

*I will spend all my time to make this server better, I will improve the players experience by being very friendly when I am being talked to with a client
*I will put all sweat and effort into whatever needed, I'm able to hold in anger if for some reason a member gets me extremely heated.
*As mentioned before I have a Youtube Channel and will most likely be bringing my members over to SagePvP if accepted.
*I will show Sage Staff that I belong and, that I am here for the long road.
*I will spend multiple hours Monitoring the server making sure nobody is bypassing the AntiCheat or Secretely Toggling.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
10/10
Reason: I'm a extremely honest person I'm that person that is honest to the max and I tell you how it is. If I think that I'm doing something wrong, I'm DEFINITELY going to admit it. If I think you're doing something wrong, I'm not gonna hold myself from telling you. Very honest person but I always try to say my thoughts with kindness. because as I mentioned, I'm very professional and take things like that very seriously.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
ItsIMod ~ He was staff with me on Both ArticHQ and ResistanceMC
https://gyazo.com/4028370d2553ec0187ceabf5c3e32a95

Additional Information?:
Application Got 845 Words.
https://gyazo.com/532ecd95738cc59075280098e8c898a1
Social Media('s)
Discord: Minces#6426
Telegram: @MincesMC

Thank you all for taking your time to read my application

Sincerly, Minces

Last edited:

Minces

Also forgot to state that I have a Blue Snowball, apologize for not mentioning that.

-Sincerly, Minces

Minces

-1 inexperienced & toxic
reinsure you and strapah can't be talking sorry bud. Ya'll are very toxic for no reason because I apparently "free loaded" kicked me for no reason and now your trying to ruin my chances with staff because of our personal problems lol

citation

Established member
Neutral.
Alright experience, alright detial
However, seems that you are possibly toxic as hell, also seems like you can’t take criticism.

Minces

Minces

Staff Application Format:

IGN (In-Game Name): Minces

Timezone:

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Minebrawl

I was staff on MineBrawl for about a year. I was helper, made my way up to Sr.Mod And it was a great experience the staff were extremely chill, I had a good time catching cheaters whether they were blatantly cheating or secretly cheating. I made a lot of friends here and wish they could vouch for me, But sadly the server has closed down for about 1 - 2 years now. In my prime time I got about 5 bans a day, Found people alting and verified they were before banned. When I was staff for this server I was around 13 and a half. I wasn't as mature as I am now *At All* I know what's wrong and what's right, I know what is expected in being staff, I am very mature and take things very seriously and hope you guys give me the chance to become staff on your server.

ArticHQ

I was staff on ArticHQ for about 2 - 3 months, Met a lot of friends that helped me grow in experience in being staff, they taught me how much reach a regular Minecraft player gets, how much cps is too much, how to know if someone is toggling or not. They had HCF although kit map was more popular at the time and I was on Kitmap way more. This server wasn't completely alive like all these famous servers, But It was plenty of enough time to understand HCF and Kitmap rules. Sadly one day owner decided to whitelist the server, no Idea why.

ResistanceMC

Rank / Sr.Mod

Why it closed / Owner couldn't fund the server anymore.

Not too much experience on this server, still had a bunch of fun.

Sadly that is all, but I'm hoping I can grow my staff experience right here at the SagePvP Network.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Being staff on SagePvP has been a dream for a while now, I look up to SagePvP and I'd honestly love to staff on this server, I need more experience and I think that SagePvP is PERFECT for me to gain more and more Knowledge about being staff on HCF / Kitmap servers. I also would like to help find cheaters, I love finding cheaters and I honestly think its very interesting like a maze to find out if the person is actually hacking or not, I never ban without enough proof. I appriciate everyone on the server and I'm the exact opposite of toxic, I do not like toxicity. I've played HCF for a long time now and I've known Sage for about 1 year and I've heard nothing but great feedback on this server, And I really want to be able to say that I'm staff on SagePvP. I would rate myself 6/10 when it comes to screenshares because I'm still not capable of finding out when they opened their cheats (For example, They have hacks downloaded, But I don't know how to check when they last opened their cheats) I am positive that I'll be able to be on this server whenever necessary. So around 3 - 5 hours a day on this game (Excluding Family Emergency) I also will start doing Staff Series *if accepted*

I'm willing to grow with this server and hoping that you all give me a chance because I think I'm worthy of this. I will always get POV'S when freezing so there will be no accusations and no confusion.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

*I will spend all my time to make this server better, I will improve the players experience by being very friendly when I am being talked to with a client

*I will put all sweat and effort into whatever needed, I'm able to hold in anger if for some reason a member gets me extremely heated.

*As mentioned before I have a Youtube Channel and will most likely be bringing my members over to SagePvP if accepted.

*I will show Sage Staff that I belong and, that I am here for the long road.

*I will spend multiple hours Monitoring the server making sure nobody is bypassing the AntiCheat or Secretely Toggling.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

10/10

Reason: I'm a extremely honest person I'm that person that is honest to the max and I tell you how it is. If I think that I'm doing something wrong, I'm DEFINITELY going to admit it. If I think you're doing something wrong, I'm not gonna hold myself from telling you. Very honest person but I always try to say my thoughts with kindness. because as I mentioned, I'm very professional and take things like that very seriously.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

ItsIMod ~ He was staff with me on Both ArticHQ and ResistanceMC

Additional Information?:

Application Got 845 Words.

Social Media('s)

Discord: Minces#6426

Telegram: @MincesMC

Thank you all for taking your time to read my application

Sincerly, Minces

Neutral.
Alright experience, alright detial
However, seems that you are possibly toxic as hell, also seems like you can’t take criticism.

Thank you so much for your detail, me and those two individuals have a background. I'm not toxic to anyone new that i meet thats not right.

slayer

Established member
Thank you so much for your detail, me and those two individuals have a background. I'm not toxic to anyone new that i meet thats not right.
You are toxic based off your behaviour and the way of typing prove me wrong. Change my mind.

Strapah

No sir I'm not toxic at all, I still appriciate your feedback it means the world to me <3
Couldn't help but notice you trying to say you aren't toxic, on multiple occasions you have been extremely toxic to me & other people that I happen to know. on more then one occasion you have told me to kill myself, and screamed in my ear, and that has nothing to do with you being in my faction considering it was after the fact you were kicked, either way you aren't fit to be a staff member on Sage.

C

calvin

Denied:
Hello @Minces, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position at Sage! Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Lack of staff experience on established servers

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.