Status
Not open for further replies.

Metavision

What is your current IGN (in-game name)?Metavision
How old are you? 16
Are you fluent in English? Yes
What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU)? NA
What is your Discord & Telegram? @mmetavision & tele @metavision12
Do you have any past staff experience (include proof, explain your roles & responsibilities)? Yes, I was staff Hyperpvp, Blazemc, Carnage, Elevate, SecondLife and RxS. I was Mod for Hyperpvp, Seinor Mod on SecondLife, Mod on RxS, Admin on Blazemc, helper on carnage, and Mod on elevate. I resigned on all of them due to personal reasons. I was a staff member who helped new players and just players in general. I was able to Screen share or help another staff member with Screen sharing if they needed help, I banned cheaters when needs be, I helped with any bugs/glitches that were found, I also helped newer staff members if they didnt know any commands or just with any questions they might've had, and I was just an all around helpful staff member to all.
Why do you want to be a staff member? The main reason I want to become staff at Sage is mostly to help players and other staff. I’ve been playing here for quite some time now and I would really like to play on this server a lot more. Another reason I want to be staff is that I enjoy helping people because I find it shows a lot of respect, and sometimes some people ask for help in chat when no staff is on the server or busy. I would also help with the cheater situation, I know how frustrating it is getting fast bowed for an hour straight and cheated on. I'd like to see the server carry on progressing with more and more players each map I really enjoy playing sagepvp. I also believe I am reliable as a staff member and can be there for anyone who needs me.
What makes you better than other applicants? Why I believe I stand out amongst other applicants is that I am patient. I know that as a new player it can be difficult with all the new things you have to deal with on a new server. Patience can be useful in situations where you must help a player understand something. It can also be helpful in situations where you must make a difficult decision. Here I would say that my patience means that I can keep a cool head and hopefully find the right situation. As I wrote earlier, I am a person who loves to help others, if I can see that my help can make a difference to others, it makes my day better. I know the importance of being able to ask for help once in a while.
How active can you be per day? 6hrs+
Can any current staff members vouch for you? no
Are you willing to learn to screenshare? yes
Anything else you would like us to know? Nope that is all! Thank for reading what I have to say and hopefully I can be apart of the staff team at SagePvP!

Last edited:

AlgerinoGOD

What is your current IGN (in-game name)?Metavision
How old are you? 16
Are you fluent in English? Yes
What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU)? NA
What is your Discord & Telegram? @mmetavision & tele @metavision12
Do you have any past staff experience (include proof, explain your roles & responsibilities)? Yes, I was staff Hyperpvp, Blazemc, Carnage, Elevate, SecondLife and RxS. I was Mod for Hyperpvp, Seinor Mod on SecondLife, Mod on RxS, Admin on Blazemc, helper on carnage, and Mod on elevate. I resigned on all of them due to personal reasons. I was a staff member who helped new players and just players in general. I was able to Screen share or help another staff member with Screen sharing if they needed help, I banned cheaters when needs be, I helped with any bugs/glitches that were found, I also helped newer staff members if they didnt know any commands or just with any questions they might've had, and I was just an all around helpful staff member to all.
Why do you want to be a staff member? The main reason I want to become staff at Sage is mostly to help players and other staff. I’ve been playing here for quite some time now and I would really like to play on this server a lot more. Another reason I want to be staff is that I enjoy helping people because I find it shows a lot of respect, and sometimes some people ask for help in chat when no staff is on the server or busy. I would also help with the cheater situation, I know how frustrating it is getting fast bowed for an hour straight and cheated on. I'd like to see the server carry on progressing with more and more players each map I really enjoy playing sagepvp. I also believe I am reliable as a staff member and can be there for anyone who needs me.
What makes you better than other applicants? Why I believe I stand out amongst other applicants is that I am patient. I know that as a new player it can be difficult with all the new things you have to deal with on a new server. Patience can be useful in situations where you must help a player understand something. It can also be helpful in situations where you must make a difficult decision. Here I would say that my patience means that I can keep a cool head and hopefully find the right situation. As I wrote earlier, I am a person who loves to help others, if I can see that my help can make a difference to others, it makes my day better. I know the importance of being able to ask for help once in a while.
How active can you be per day? 6hrs+
Can any current staff members vouch for you? no
Are you willing to learn to screenshare? yes
Anything else you would like us to know? Nope that is all! Thank for reading what I have to say and hopefully I can be apart of the staff team at SagePvP!

Lucahh

Manager
Staff Manager
Unfortunately, we will not be moving on with your staff application.

Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.