Player count (20-50 per SOTW)
Highest Rank: Sr-Admin & SS-Verified
Proof
Server (NationHCF)
Player Count: 20-75
Highest Rank: Trail-Mod & SS-Verified
(No Proof Found)
'Why would you like to become a staff member?:
There are countless reasons why I want to become a staff member on SagePvP, but the one that pokes out the most is that I just want to be a part of this great community and improve the server as much as possible. Consistently helping others with problems and issues that grow. Being on the server has been a very rewarding experience in the past and I would like to continue with it in the future. I want to give back to the community so that other people can enjoy playing and making the playing experience more lovable. I've been helping players as much as I possibly can while still being a regular player. I have really enjoyed doing this as it has given me a sense of accomplishment. There are however boundaries to how much you can help a player without being a staff member. I would like to join the staff community, for the first time, so I can fully assist players and get the most out of the experience. I am super motivated and have the drive to work hard to exceed the limit of my capabilities.
I consider myself a hard worker and always have a positive attitude, which I think would help me easily apply myself to work for the SagePvP staff team. I see an endless amount of players in TeamSpeak that wait patiently for help and leave in anger. I believe the staff to player communication could be improved with shorter response times, which would be my main goal as a staff member. There is no need to wait more than 20 minutes in order to ask a question or to be revived! Not only would I try my best to improve the waiting periods in Teamspeak but also make use of my previous staffing experience to assist on the server and catch any potential cheaters that ruin the player experience for everyone.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
My skills and attributes:
Experience
I have had a long spell as a server staffing when I found a decent pace the MysticHCF for around sixth months. I expanded a lot of data on the most ideal approach to be a good staff part and specifically executed my knowledge and capacities for one in number year. A segment of the data I have amassed is screen sharing, overseeing the issue, staff orders, etc. As I referenced before I have been a Sr-Admin on HairoHQ a few months back so I grasp the ideas of the server and how the staff function as a unit.
Correspondence
I have various stages that I use for correspondence, for instance, Telegram, Teamspeak, Discord, etc and I am dynamic on all of them, which suggests I am genuinely open. Players and other staff people would have the alternative to contact me no issue. Correspondence for me is huge, considering the way that one of my goals for SagePvP is for correspondence among players and staff to improve. Having staff that is equally open is good to coordinate as a gathering and for the server to run without any problem.
Development
As I communicated above I am set up to be a working staff who puts in a lot of work while I am on and not just sit AFK. A type of correspondence, I have two screens which make it very easy to be in the game and have various tasks coming up short without hesitation, for instance, Teamspeak, Telegram, Discord, and the conversations. This makes my movement a lot less complex to make a genuine appearance of staffing. From a player's perspective, it is frustrating when you need assistance and you are remaining by constantly in Teamspeak and get no response.
Advancement
For a 13-year-old I believe I am extraordinarily full-become even past Minecraft. I will have the choice to change all my work obligations as the occupations are really versatile and I am in eighth grade which grants me to have a lot of extra time. With this extra time I guarantee, I will be a committed staff part on SagePvP. From my past staffing experience, advancement was one thing I quickly comprehended a staff must have in order to be focused on and have since set myself up to act in an intentional and reliable way.
Screen sharing
I am capable in screen sharing and the total of its frameworks. I was the SS-Manager on MysticHCF, where I expected to structure SS tests, train, and evaluate as of late recognized staff people. Eventually, I genuinely acknowledge screen sharing since it is satisfying to find the cheat and understand all the different procedures for covering them. During my time at MysticHCF, I was an SS-Manager for over five months, which not simply displays my impelled understanding of screen sharing yet furthermore having the choice to remain mindful of all the freshest clients and cheats. It's not possible for anyone to be perfect at screen sharing, in this way, I unmistakably regardless of everything have packages to adjust anyway I believe I am smart to develop new abilities. Moreover, I believe I am completely instructed about screen sharing as I have been Head of SS on this server, anyway again procedures change, clients get progressively splendid and harder to find. This being said lots of clients are harder to find mostly the paid clients which do a lot of things that can prevent them from being found. Even though they are hard to find I still have a SS tool called Paladin which is a really good tool to find peoples cheats just by scanning their computer with it. I know lots of servers which use Paladin (SS Tool)
Solid
With respect to trust, I consider myself to be a solid person. I deal with every situation with no sort of tendency. It doesn't have any kind of effect in the position or individual affiliations. From my past staffing experience, I was the Manager of MysticHCF. Tolerating an organization's position is its own special achievement since it demonstrates that you are trustworthy and prepared to manage all the issues that go with it. I have been a trusted in staff part on HairoHQ and I for one got the trust of my higher-ups.
Duty/Loyalty
As I said before I was a staff part on MysticHCF for around a half year. This shows my commitment and loyalty towards one server. As I communicated in the telegram and discord. I have filled in for quite a while which also shows my commitment towards one commitment. Concerning being a staff part my disposition is that in case I join a staff bunch I have to leave a beneficial outcome and stick with it for a long time. Additionally, a similar number will review that I was a dedicated staff. I have continually a spot in my heart for this server and it won't leave anytime soon. This being said I can say with a sureness I am incredibly certain that I will stay here for good.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No, I don't think so.
Additional Information?:
Yes, I play baseball with my city and also I am on the team for my school its fun and exciting but since the recent quarantine I can not play with them nor the city team which is why I am fully committed to SagePvP. I also, like occasionally play games like COD warzone, Fortnite, Minecraft, GTA 5. I hope I can be apart of this staff community and thanks for reading my application

Last edited:

zHalo

Neutral.
Edit: First experience proof has the map of PvPTemple's old Practice Spawn.
Second experience is a leaked hcf setup.
*not taking away from you*

Last edited:

MemeCream

Neutral.
Edit: First experience proof has the map of PvPTemple's old Practice Spawn.
Second experience is a leaked hcf setup.
*not taking away from you*
I appreciate your response! I have no control over what map the devs and owners use

Influencer ~

Known member
+0.5

Add more details in the section: "Why would you like to become a staff member" and I'll change my vote to +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.