Netherlands, EU Gmt +1

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Yes i do, i will list it down below :

AkumaMC / Trial-mod
(Demoted because of inactivity)
SyncPvP / Mod
(Server closed)
FyreCC / Trial-Mod
(Demoted because of my friend that was staff abused and they accused me of it without any proof)
CynicHCF / Mod+
(Server closed)

Proofs :

*Akuma

*FyreCC

( This is the only proof i got since its a long time and i resetted my PC several times. )

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become staff on sagepvp as hcf is now at rock bottom. The community is slowly leaving. I think i can help the players to still play sage over other servers , I used to play a lot of sage pvp but less and less, because I'm starting to like the game less and less, that's why I choose to offer myself as staff on sage. I hope with my skills, to make the community better and less toxic. the second reason is that i'll be home all summer, i'm not going on vacation so i can fully focus on staffing on sagepvp. another reason I want to be staff is I do enjoy helping people out as I feel that it shows a lot of respect and there is sometimes people asking for help in chat when no staff are on and/or are busy. I believe that I am trustworthy as staff with the commands and not to abuse in any way, I don't have that good past experience in staffing but I wish to prove that I know how to use some of the commands without abusing them.

I think I should get accepted because of the amount of free-time I have. i stopped with school like 10 weeks ago, and now i have a 8 week long summer break, And the fact that I used to play on this server before and know most of sage's rules. . I have always admired sage and looked up to their work. Now is the time I want to spend my dedication to this server and try to make the server a greater and nicer place for the community to play and have fun with each and another. I am also a very generous and kind person and would love to give advice and teach others with my knowledge. I am also openly hearted to any advice or tips towarnds me, because at the and of the day mistakes can happen but you want to make sure you do it right the next time! I have realized that this server has great potential and I think that this server can come really far with the help of some well taught and well dedicated staff members. This is one of the reasons that encouraged me to apply to become a staff member on the network. Another reason for me to apply on this network is the fact that I already know some of the staff on here and player base that play on this server and that's another reason for me to join the network and have some fun and just make the server a greater place for the community and staff to play on. I have quite a lot of experience on all the aspects of becoming a staff, I want to help the server out and make it a better place for the community and teach the staff with a less wide experience and knowledge range. This way over all I just want to help everyone on here and provide a good source of knowledge for the staff team. And overall I am just a kind and loving person and I would like to become a part of this staff team and perfect the staff team in my fullest capacity and just share my knowledge and experience to everyone I can.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

There is not much to complain about anything on sage do to the fact that I think everything on here is sorted out pretty well. But if there are things that I could participate in to make the experience of players better. I would say that I would try my hardest to be the best version of myself and show myself of my professional side by doing my job properly and make sure no players would have to wait for support. I would do my best to help players that needs help and sharing my knowledge to make sure no players would have to complain about anything and make sure the community actually gets what they want and deserve.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my honesty a 8.5/10 do to the fact that I do not like liars nor do I like lying myself. I would say I am a good human in heart and head but that's not up to me to decide. I do not lie and nor do I encourage anyone to lie about anything or to anyone. I do want to admit that in some cases it is better to not tell the truth and rather not talk about it, but in all honest I do not like lying and do it as least as possible, so thats why i am giving myself a 8.5

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

No, i dont think so. i used to play a while ago, and i do not remember most of the staff.

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

Yes i can easily meet the requirement, since i dont have school.

↬ What is your telegram @?:

@GewoonBoefGap
Telegram.me/GewoonBoefGap

↬ What is your discord @?:

Coin#4893

↬ Additional Information (optional)?

Thanks for reading my staff application, if you have any tips/suggestions please let me know in the reactions below.
Have a nice day
- Mediamarkt​

Last edited:

Caleb

Veteran Member
+ 1, Good detail,
changed bc included demotion or resigned etc.

Last edited:
+ 0.5, Good detail,
Reason for 0.5 is he never listed whether he resigned or got demoted from the big servers he got into which were only trial mods
The other servers weren't as big which was his peek.
Good APP Though
Thank you for the +0.5!
I added the reasons why i left or got demoted on.

how can i change ur mind and make it a +1?

Caleb

Veteran Member
Thank you for the +0.5!
I added the reasons why i left or got demoted on.

how can i change ur mind and make it a +1?
check discord rq, and i cant really change it, but make sure to to put demoted / resigned etc so it adds more context reasoning why such low ranks from 2 t-mods and either resigned or demoted so others know and don't mention it.

Sewing

Veteran Member
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.