Denied Mediacy's Staff Application

Mediacy

Manager
Anticheat Admin
(Using another persons application as a template. These words are coming from me and me only im not stealing the persons application just using it as a template for structure) (Also enable dark mode or the text wont show)

IGN:
Mediacy

Timezone:
From The United Kingdom (BST / GMT + 1)

United Kingdom

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, to be exact its a HyperX Quadcast

Do you have a Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes
Discord: Mediacy#0001
Telegram: @Mattylol

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I became a staff member on AlphaMC at the end of Teams Map 2 the role I was given at Alpha was to watch fights and make sure they ran smoothly, and if anyone started to clean the fight they would be frozen and banned for 6h First Offence and double every time they broke that rule. Before Alpha had a failed sister network I left for the sister network as it had more potential as a teams map died after a few days and being a low rank and low permission and lack of updates they was practically nothing for me to do.
T-Mod Alpha.png
Mod Alpha.png
Head Mod Alpha.png

I was also a staff member on the server SteelPvP. SteelPvP is a 1.16 HCF server and I found that interesting how HCF has evolved into later version of the game and decided to give it a try. After a month or so I found I didn't like the style of 1.16 and just wasn't for me. But while is was a staff member with the rank of Trial-Mod and Mod was to focus on Tickets in the support discord also banning cheaters or players breaking miner rules and if It was a role I couldn't handle I would be sent to a staff member with the specific roles by asked the lowest rank as possible and not annoying higher staff members that are working on updates and more server issues.
2022-05-09_18.50.59.png

The last server is ClashMC this is the latest server I was staff on but the listed above are not the only servers I have been staff on as I just don't want to list irrelevant servers that either didn't release or just wasn't known enough. ClashMC a newly released HCF server which was supposed to be a sister network to AlphaMC before decisions were concluded. The role on ClashMC was to watch Events such as KoTH (King Of The Hill) and events hosted by the staff team like Thimble etc also banning cheaters and helping lower staff with there permissions.
The server Is very new and has a lot of negatives and strengths.
ClashMC Admin.png

Why do you want to become staff?:

I would like to become a staff member on the SagePvP Network for the all of the strengths I can bring to the server. As a member of the HCF community for over 6 Years of minecraft experience and 5 years of HCF experience finding the game mode through youtubers LOLITSALEX and Stimpy the passion for becoming a staff member was because I just like helping people. Most servers are different but all the current HCF server are somewhat alike and same with there punishments.

Why should we accept you as a staff?:

Knowledgeable

From my experience I know quite well how to handle most situations. Example: If a power faction dies and goes radiable to some other faction cleaning or allying
and the entire faction enter TeamSpeak and you move one and they start screaming at you to revive them. You ask for there faction name and check who the leader is and ask the person in TeamSpeak to get the leader in TeamSpeak and talk to them about it unless that player has a clip of it being extremally blatant then that's fine. Just only move one person in TeamSpeak at a time so the channel isn't crowded of people screaming to get revived.

Mature
As you can see from my age I wouldn't seem mature at all but you would be thinking wrong I know I'm not the most mature person in the world but dealing with serious situations being taken as a joke come at a cost of a Strike or a demotion. Being mature matters a lot and I would not ever like to receive a Strike or even be demoted. I will try and be as professional as possible.

Dedication
Being dedicated matters. Starting any task and not finishing it means your not dedicated and cannot be trusted to take the responsibility of that role.
Me being dedicated to helping as many people as possible and knowing I have done good and helped that player in a way where it will benefit them
keeps me motivated.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Not at this moment in time No, as I don't know anyone on the current staff team or event spoken to them but I love making new friends.

Additional information:

Thank you for taking the time out of your day and reading this application. Feedback will be much appreciated.

If you think there is anything wrong with this application feel free to -1 but please give me a reason to improve / add to the application.

Again Thank You!❤

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
(Using another persons application as a template. These words are coming from me and me only im not stealing the persons application just using it as a template for structure) (Also enable dark mode or the text wont show)

IGN:

Mediacy

Timezone:
From The United Kingdom (BST / GMT + 1)

United Kingdom

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, to be exact its a HyperX Quadcast

Do you have a Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes
Discord: Mediacy#0001
Telegram: @Mattylol

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I became a staff member on AlphaMC at the end of Teams Map 2 the role I was given at Alpha was to watch fights and make sure they ran smoothly, and if anyone started to clean the fight they would be frozen and banned for 6h First Offence and double every time they broke that rule. Before Alpha had a failed sister network I left for the sister network as it had more potential as a teams map died after a few days and being a low rank and low permission and lack of updates they was practically nothing for me to do.
View attachment 2654View attachment 2653View attachment 2655

I was also a staff member on the server SteelPvP. SteelPvP is a 1.16 HCF server and I found that interesting how HCF has evolved into later version of the game and decided to give it a try. After a month or so I found I didn't like the style of 1.16 and just wasn't for me. But while is was a staff member with the rank of Trial-Mod and Mod was to focus on Tickets in the support discord also banning cheaters or players breaking miner rules and if It was a role I couldn't handle I would be sent to a staff member with the specific roles by asked the lowest rank as possible and not annoying higher staff members that are working on updates and more server issues.
View attachment 2656

The last server is ClashMC this is the latest server I was staff on but the listed above are not the only servers I have been staff on as I just don't want to list irrelevant servers that either didn't release or just wasn't known enough. ClashMC a newly released HCF server which was supposed to be a sister network to AlphaMC before decisions were concluded. The role on ClashMC was to watch Events such as KoTH (King Of The Hill) and events hosted by the staff team like Thimble etc also banning cheaters and helping lower staff with there permissions.
The server Is very new and has a lot of negatives and strengths.
View attachment 2657

Why do you want to become staff?:

I would like to become a staff member on the SagePvP Network for the all of the strengths I can bring to the server. As a member of the HCF community for over 6 Years of minecraft experience and 5 years of HCF experience finding the game mode through youtubers LOLITSALEX and Stimpy the passion for becoming a staff member was because I just like helping people. Most servers are different but all the current HCF server are somewhat alike and same with there punishments.

Why should we accept you as a staff?:

Knowledgeable

From my experience I know quite well how to handle most situations. Example: If a power faction dies and goes radiable to some other faction cleaning or allying
and the entire faction enter TeamSpeak and you move one and they start screaming at you to revive them. You ask for there faction name and check who the leader is and ask the person in TeamSpeak to get the leader in TeamSpeak and talk to them about it unless that player has a clip of it being extremally blatant then that's fine. Just only move one person in TeamSpeak at a time so the channel isn't crowded of people screaming to get revived.

Mature
As you can see from my age I wouldn't seem mature at all but you would be thinking wrong I know I'm not the most mature person in the world but dealing with serious situations being taken as a joke come at a cost of a Strike or a demotion. Being mature matters a lot and I would not ever like to receive a Strike or even be demoted. I will try and be as professional as possible.

Dedication
Being dedicated matters. Starting any task and not finishing it means your not dedicated and cannot be trusted to take the responsibility of that role.
Me being dedicated to helping as many people as possible and knowing I have done good and helped that player in a way where it will
benefit them
keeps me motivated.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Not at this moment in time No, as I don't know anyone on the current staff team or event spoken to them but I love making new friends.

Additional information:

Thank you for taking the time out of your day and reading this application. Feedback will be much appreciated.

If you think there is anything wrong with this application feel free to -1 but please give me a reason to improve / add to the application.

Again Thank You!❤
+0.5 add more detail, best of luck!

Mediacy

Manager
Anticheat Admin
Can you tell me what I can improve. Also if you read my app you would see at the bottom "If you think there is anything wrong with this application feel free to -1 but please give me a reason to improve / add to the application." or that -1 means nothing

Jerom_

+0.5 The whole thing could just use a tad bit more detail! but other than that best of luck!