Denied media application

rowdy

IGN (In-Game Name): rowdypvp
Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/user/imfiresonic
Amount Of Subscribers: 8.6k
How many videos have you uploaded on SagePvP?: 0
How many videos do you plan to upload per week?: 2-4

there is one condition however. my brother who has recently gone to college was the primary owner of the account (he has the password) since i have been using it for many years, and wasnt allowed to maintain some of the account myself.. however i was always the one to get the content and is the same voice throughout every video.. since my brother has gone to college i have restarted a new youtube and around under a week i almost have 350 views and about 25 subs. I plan on getting iHeal back when I can get back in contact with my brother (who is studying over seas) and I'm able to log onto the iHeal mc account.

Last edited:

rowdy

-1 only because of the inactivity on the account, hopefully you can get that fixed though

yeah thats the only reason why i feel my application could be biased.. i am extremely anxious and want to stay away from uploading hcf content on iHeal, its just because i recently quit ranked skywars due to the hacker situation not changing for months and i dont want to arubtly switch games and start uploading, thats why i created a small youtube where im experimenting with hcf content and with a little over a week i almost have 25 subs and 350 views, and the iHeal supporters dont even know about it yet.

Worthlessly

+0.5

-Good Views
-Good Subs
-Good Quality

*No videos on Sage
*No uploads in two months.

The negatives above can easily be fixed with effort. I believe he deserved Famous Rank or higher.

Yikas

Established member
Denied:
Your media application has been denied due to the following reasons:

- Hey rowdy, Unfortunately you have not been uploading recently and have not uploaded on our network recently. Once you have, feel free, to come back and apply.

Although, you may upload a video on the server and reapply when you have done so.