Denied MBCI's Staff Application

MBCI

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):MBCI

↬ Age:16

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):NA

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I was staff Hyperpvp, Blazemc, Carnage, Elevate, SecondLife and RxS. I was Mod for Hyperpvp, Seinor Mod on SecondLife, Mod on RxS, Admin on Blazemc, helper on carnage, and Mod on elevate. I resigned on all of them due to personal reasons. I was a staff member who helped new players and just players in general. I was able to Screen share or help another staff member with Screen sharing if they needed help, I banned cheaters when needs be, I helped with any bugs/glitches that were found, I also helped newer staff members if they didnt know any commands or just with any questions they might've had, and I was just an all around helpful staff member to all.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:The main reason I want to become staff at Sage is mostly to help players and other staff. I’ve been playing here for quite some time now and I would really like to play on this server a lot more. Another reason I want to be staff is that I enjoy helping people because I find it shows a lot of respect, and sometimes some people ask for help in chat when no staff is on the server or busy. I would also help with the cheater situation, I know how frustrating it is getting fast bowed for an hour straight and cheated on. I'd like to see the server carry on progressing with more and more players each map I really enjoy playing sagepvp. I also believe I am reliable as a staff member and can be there for anyone who needs me.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I will help with the cheaters situation. I will also be communicating with other members of the staff team to keep the server alive. I want to listen to players and hear what they can say. I will help the players by taking their word in and referring it to a higher staff member.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9/10, No one is 100% honest. I truly believe honesty is the best policy, It will help you not only online but it'll also help you In life.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 5+

↬ What is your discord and telegram @?: My discord is @asfgkfsafda and my telegram is @MBCIs

↬ Additional Information (optional): Nope that is all! Thank for reading what I have to say and hopefully I can be apart of the staff team at SagePvP!