Maybe have active staff so a staff is on at all times!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was held hostage for 40 minutes just to be suffocation trapped! I helpop’d multiple times and no one responded! I quit for 6 months and no improvement has been made! ONTOP OF THIS YALL STILL HAVE THE NEWYEARS KIT IN DECEMBER

Tellies

Hello there @MercilessBandit,
If there are no staff on make sure to record! If you don't have a quick and easy access to using a recording software I suggest using either NVidia shadow play (NVIDIA GeForce Experience) or ADM Relive, (AMD software) you need to have a AMD or NVIDIA graphics card to use those and you can clip up to 20+ minutes and then if you die and thee are no staff online, press the hotkey to record the last 5minutes and upload that to YouTube and join (ts.sagepvp.org) and wait in a support waiting room until a staff member moves you. I know it may be frustrating but some staff might be sleeping, at school or busy at times but please bare with us.

Also, there is a discord ticket system so if there are no staff on in Teamspeak go to the channel #bot-commands and type -new. A new ticket will be created in the channel section so you need to scroll down and press on your ticket, explain your situation and upload the video if you have a video.
You may contact me on discord if you'd like (tellies#0685).

Kind regards,
Tellies.

Elize

Established member
If there are no staff on make sure to record! If you don't have a quick and easy access to using a recording software I suggest using either NVidia shadow play (NVIDIA GeForce Experience) or ADM Relive, (AMD software) you need to have a AMD or NVIDIA graphics card to use those and you can clip up to 20+ minutes and then if you die and thee are no staff online, press the hotkey to record the last 5minutes and upload that to YouTube and join (ts.sagepvp.org) and wait in a support waiting room until a staff member moves you. I know it may be frustrating but some staff might be sleeping, at school or busy at times but please bare with us.

Also, there is a discord ticket system so if there are no staff on in Teamspeak go to the channel #bot-commands and type -new. A new ticket will be created in the channel section so you need to scroll down and press on your ticket, explain your situation and upload the video if you have a video.

Kind regards,
Tellies.
Firstly you know you cannot type on the forums as a staff member unless it is a Ban appeal (Mod+'s only) Secondly, they won't accept any AU staff members because Botings and others think they are known "Terrorists" or "ETBers" :(

Tqns

Kind regards,
Tellies.
You shouldn't reply on a forums post, you can only respond to that if you are a head-staff. Otherwise you should only be doing appeals if you have mod+.

Kind regards,
Tellies.
Nigga I got a 2010 pc that can’t record anything in over 360p. I shouldn’t have to record a situation that should be a glance and tp out. Also I got banned from the discord a year ago

Tellies

Nigga I got a 2010 pc that can’t record anything in over 360p. I shouldn’t have to record a situation that should be a glance and tp out. Also I got banned from the discord a year ago
If you would like you can appeal your discord punishment on the forums (https://sagepvp.org/forum/forums/punishment-appeals.14/) and make sure to use the correct punishment appeal format (https://sagepvp.org/forum/pages/punishment-appeal/) Unfortunatly if you cannot record then we cant do much if there is no recording proof of you being held hostage but if you have screenshots of you being suffocated, me might be able to do something then.

Regards,
Tellies.

Status
Not open for further replies.