Denied Matalica's staff aplication.

Matalica

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):

Matalica

↬ Age:

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):

NA

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: ( I have proof for them )

Kira network : Moderator : 6 months

SkyHCF : Moderator : 3 Months, Manager : 2 months

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to become I think it is very special to be not only a prominent leader in the community but to just be apart of the community. I think it would me grow as a person going through high school and really help me mature and get ready for more responsibilities moving forward! I also love making new relationships with people and there personalities, each staff member does this a different way and its always amazing seeing different ways to staff. I also just find it fun to spend your free time during the summer and school year being on of a amazing server like this.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Dedication
On other servers I would put up to 100 hours of my time to each map just to serve the community as best I could. I will do the same for this server if not more because I believe dedication, the will to work, and the will to help others means more than experience in staffing. When I worked on Kira I got Staff member of the month all 3 months I worked there!

Availability
I am always available no matter the time or the day I am always available to come on the server and serve the community more than most staff members I have ever worked with. At this point in my life I do not have many obligations and I am more available the average people at my age.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I am about an 8/10 I would say because sometimes you have to lie to people to save other people but if you don't need to lie than don't lie. I try not to lie as much as possible because lying just leads to mistrust. When you don't trust people on the staff team it can lead to terrible things.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

Absolutely

↬ What is your telegram @?:

@Matalica001

↬ What is your discord @?:

Matalica#6644

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

Jerom_

-1 Reasons listed below.
1. I do not think you were staff on kira as I knew everyone on the staff team.
2. Absolutely NO detail what so ever.

Last edited:

Matalica

Fat -1 Reasons listed below.
1. I do not think you were staff on kira as I new everyone on the staff team.
2. Absolutely NO detail what so ever.
1. I talk to the Kira Manager and 98 ping on a daily basis and I will supply proof:
fd711fba00460ba0fd9d0218b938b739.png

https://gyazo.com/fd711fba00460ba0fd9d0218b938b739
2. That is your opinion and I disagree.

Last edited:

MikeyV_V

Neutral. Could change to +0.5
If you change the format your application is on. And maybe fix color patterns it kinda hurts my eyes. With a little bit more details of course.

Sewing

Veteran Member
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.