Denied Masonhgg Staff Application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masonhgg

IGN: Masonhgg
Timezone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone? Yes, I do.
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes... Discord: Mason_hgg#5580 Tele: @Its_Veeds
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

SagePvP
Yes, to start it off I have been staff here and I didn't do anything bad but I just had disagreements and I have learned to accept and deal with situations a lot better now... You may know me under Its_Veeds or Juice_Ice
ColdNetwork (150-300) Rank Moderator, Resigned

Valux (400-800) Rank Moderator, Resigned
I know proof on forums says Helper but they didn't update it....
FaithfulMC (600-1000) Rank Helper. Demoted
<---- To explain my demotion at the time we had an abusive manager and he demoted half the staff team as we had to many staff members and he also literally harassed so many staff and a few months after he got demoted.

BurstPvP (50-150) Rank Manager, Server shut down
No proof as was a while back

Why do you want to become staff?:
I want to become staff here again to prove to my self and the community I am a great staff and a good team worker. I didn't do anything really in specific bad my first run just had a little bit of disagreements but I have overcome that issue and I am wanting to prove I can be a fantastic staff to this server. Also, I want to be involved in the staff team... sadly a good bit of my old friends left but I am wanting and willing to meet new people in this team and be a team player. On the other hand, I think I can bring a lot of knowledgeable and I want to bring that knowledge to maybe less aware staff as I have moderated many servers. I enjoy helping people out not just in game but within the staff team and I think that would be fun. In addition, to get something on my mind positive. I enjoy being staff on servers and it is a positive good feeling and that is why I really want to be staff here on sage to get that good positive feeling as it will be enjoyable. Now lastly, when it comes down to being staff I believe that all players no matter who they are should be treated with the most respect and no judgement for if you personally have dislikes or what not. I know and I have witnessed staff abuse on MANY servers and it is just not right. I want to become staff really because of that reason and show that players that at least on my end all players will be treated fair no matter who or what issues they have had personally. This is why I want to become staff here on SagePvP.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
You should accept me as staff here on Sage for many different reasons. Firstly, I am very kind and outgoing to ensure that our players get the best help and support they can possibly get here on Sage. I prioritize this a lot when I staff for servers and want to have a kind outgoing attitude. Also, being professional I would say, like I said I have a good positive attitude I am also very serious about this job when it comes down to it. On the other side of things, I have good self management skills to ensure I can be on top of things and get what I need to get done on time because I feel that is very important when it comes down to staffing on a decent size server or really any server. Additionally, I am a very hard worker meaning I will dedicate the hours in this server and show that I am a very loyal person to the role of moderating because you won't get anywhere if you slack around and just waste your time and the staff team time so that is why I like to work hard and get stuff done. Also, you should accept me because I have had years of experience in the moderation field, this is meaning I have worked professionally on many small servers and also many big servers even bigger than this server. This means I have skills in screen sharing (very advanced at), staff commands, what not to do and what to do in situations, and customer support. Now lastly, I will be honest and real with you people reading this application and the staff team. When I apply for a server I want to actually benefit the server in a way with my skills I have mentioned and knowledge. I don't apply for that nice shiny tag on the server, I apply because I want to help this server out and not just for the title like a lot of people do now a days. This is why you should take the time to accept my applications here on SagePvP.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? I'm not to sure and I am thinking of someone but I don't want to put the name down and they get upset with me.

Additional Information: No, thank you for reading my application and taking it into consideration

Umzk

Veteran Member
IGN: Masonhgg
Timezone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone? Yes, I do.
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes... Discord: Mason_hgg#5580 Tele: @Its_Veeds
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

SagePvP
Yes, to start it off I have been staff here and I didn't do anything bad but I just had disagreements and I have learned to accept and deal with situations a lot better now... You may know me under Its_Veeds or Juice_Ice

Valux (400-800) Rank Moderator, Resigned
I know proof on forums says Helper but they didn't update it....
FaithfulMC (600-1000) Rank Helper. Demoted
<---- To explain my demotion at the time we had an abusive manager and he demoted half the staff team as we had to many staff members and he also literally harassed so many staff and a few months after he got demoted.

BurstPvP (50-150) Rank Manager, Server shut down
No proof as was a while back

Why do you want to become staff?:
I want to become staff here again to prove to my self and the community I am a great staff and a good team worker. I didn't do anything really in specific bad my first run just had a little bit of disagreements but I have overcome that issue and I am wanting to prove I can be a fantastic staff to this server. Also, I want to be involved in the staff team... sadly a good bit of my old friends left but I am wanting and willing to meet new people in this team and be a team player. On the other hand, I think I can bring a lot of knowledgeable and I want to bring that knowledge to maybe less aware staff as I have moderated many servers. I enjoy helping people out not just in game but within the staff team and I think that would be fun. In addition, to get something on my mind positive. I enjoy being staff on servers and it is a positive good feeling and that is why I really want to be staff here on sage to get that good positive feeling as it will be enjoyable. Now lastly, when it comes down to being staff I believe that all players no matter who they are should be treated with the most respect and no judgement for if you personally have dislikes or what not. I know and I have witnessed staff abuse on MANY servers and it is just not right. I want to become staff really because of that reason and show that players that at least on my end all players will be treated fair no matter who or what issues they have had personally. This is why I want to become staff here on SagePvP.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
You should accept me as staff here on Sage for many different reasons. Firstly, I am very kind and outgoing to ensure that our players get the best help and support they can possibly get here on Sage. I prioritize this a lot when I staff for servers and want to have a kind outgoing attitude. Also, being professional I would say, like I said I have a good positive attitude I am also very serious about this job when it comes down to it. On the other side of things, I have good self management skills to ensure I can be on top of things and get what I need to get done on time because I feel that is very important when it comes down to staffing on a decent size server or really any server. Additionally, I am a very hard worker meaning I will dedicate the hours in this server and show that I am a very loyal person to the role of moderating because you won't get anywhere if you slack around and just waste your time and the staff team time so that is why I like to work hard and get stuff done. Also, you should accept me because I have had years of experience in the moderation field, this is meaning I have worked professionally on many small servers and also many big servers even bigger than this server. This means I have skills in screen sharing (very advanced at), staff commands, what not to do and what to do in situations, and customer support. Now lastly, I will be honest and real with you people reading this application and the staff team. When I apply for a server I want to actually benefit the server in a way with my skills I have mentioned and knowledge. I don't apply for that nice shiny tag on the server, I apply because I want to help this server out and not just for the title like a lot of people do now a days. This is why you should take the time to accept my applications here on SagePvP.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? I'm not to sure and I am thinking of someone but I don't want to put the name down and they get upset with me.

Additional Information: No, thank you for reading my application and taking it into consideration
-1 lack of detail

moni

You were demoted for attempting to ETB and after than you started spamming staff members IP's and being imature af on discord. If you accept this kid expect to be ETB'ed if he doesn't get his own way.

glise6

You have a whole bunch of staff experience as I can tell. Some you were demoted, and some you resigned. Perhaps explain why you resigned or why you got demoted (if you can’t say anything, it’s fine) Add more detail to the sections. From my perspective, you don’t have lots of work out into your staff application. I hope you get accepted.

Flamey

Neutral.
Needs more detail in the Why should we accept you as staff? section. Good experience and good proof on the other hand, though.

LahMoney

Neutral

- Lacking detail
- Provided proof for experiences
- Unappealing (color?)

Kind Regards,
LahMoney (Jack)

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Masonhgg, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.