↬ IGN (In-Game Name):
ManjotSing

↬ Age:

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
HCRIVAL Mod+

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
i would like to become staff on sage because i am very experienced with the community and HCF i have been playing jacobs server since it came out and havent left the community for a few years. Personally, I've been bored of playing this game for a few weeks now, one of the many reasons I still continue is the friends I make on this game, being able to have something to do whilst having a laugh with people is what I honestly find cool about this game, is that you get to dedicate your time and learn from others all around the world. Being staff on this network makes me feel as if I can once again be influenced to play this gamemode once again and have fun. I have the experience and knowledge to indeed deal with 90% or many scenarios that I may come to face with. I will always be 100% professional and make sure that the job at need is completely and no errors follow. I don't react badly to any situations or negative people which stand in my way, I'd much rather just move and continue to do my job, I believe everyone should be given a second chance and should be treated equally. I feel as I can be a huge essential person for the staff team and work well with one another, my team working ability has always been up to part, as I am able to teach and learn when needed. I feel as if I am an dedicated individual towards the network and will stay online as long as possible to deal with any situations I may be needed for.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If i was accepted i would improve the players experience by having solutions for problems i see in players and try to work with my fellow staff team to work it out and fix the problems even more making the server a better experience. I also have loads of experience on the gamemode & have been playing for years. I've seen the perspective of the player as I was the player for a very long time, meaning I can be more understanding of the other side, and I can use my knowledge and experience to review situations more accurately. I'll almost always be in teamspeak moving players and doing whatever I can with my roles to help the server to the best of my ability.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I believe to have always given my honest opinion towards staff members, players, builders and media's and using my confidence and understanding of many issues I will encounter of my time being on Sage I am able to make quick and reliable action to the issue occurred. I believe that being honest is the best way forwards in all situations and if you'd just be honest then things won't go wrong in the first place.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
IrishMagic, 45glocks Pinksheep20077

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes i can be active more than at least 55 hours a week

↬ What is your telegram @?:
@SteezyTech

↬ What is your discord @?:
Tech#6840

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:
I have decent microphone
i know most of the rules already
+1 really good kid ❤️

arqf

It has some downsides and upsides, same as another applicant. First not much previous staff experience, going off topic. < ( everything said there is my opinion. So do not hate me for them ). The upside is lots of details. After all tho, goodluck with you're app 🙏