Denied Malluable's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malluable

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): Malluable

Region (EU/NA/Other): Europe - This allows me to be on banning or helping players while other staff are sleeping. This allows for swift support, this allows for me to be reliable as I am on for more than 4 hours a day.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes. Currently, I am a Moderator at Karrat.RIP, a server with a concurrent player-base of 2000 on Discord, despite the fact that it has not yet been released. I was also a staff member on WarPVP and TestingHCF, both of which had roughly 30 people on them at any given time, and I was a moderator on both. Despite the fact that they are small servers, they are an excellent option to staff instead of joining a larger HCF server. It helps me to further develop my moderation abilities, and I believe this is the next step.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I'd like to become a part of the SagePVP staff because I'd like to enhance my staffing experience while also helping to improve the server in a variety of ways. I enjoy being well-organized, and I intend to keep the server as well-organized as possible. I'd also like to work at SagePVP since I'd like to serve the community in the same way that it helps me with my social skills (which are already really good). Furthermore, I believe that joining the Sage community will help me grow as a person by allowing me to express positive rather than negative. Due to my time zone, I'd like to construct support rooms with roughly five individuals instead than just one. Furthermore, I believe Sage is a wonderful community, and I adore everything about it. I adore the HCF community Sage has created; the server is one-of-a-kind, and there are many more improvements on the way, which I can already see, guaranteeing the server runs smoothly. I feel I also possess the abilities required to join the Sage team, such as the ability to screen share well and an expert SS guide. I also believe I am grown enough, and I believe I am on the verge of becoming toxic-free. I believe I should be welcomed since I am highly rational in my behaviours, as seen by the attributes listed below. I hope this demonstrates my dedication to the SagePVP community.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If accepted, I would improve the players' experience by being in TeamSpeak and moving people when another staff is not available. Furthermore, I could help players with their issues and them not needing to worry about anything. This allows me to build a strong friendship with the community. Moreover, I could implement less waiting time in TeamSpeak and help players resolve their issues as soon as possible. I can also screen share people for VPNs, cheats, and much more. This allows me to break down the amount of rule breaks online on SagePVP. Furthermore, I believe I can, if promoted, make the waiting time for Store support, etc. less time-consuming. This allows for the best experience possible. If the issue is to do with bugs etc, I would do my best to report it to a higher-up to deal with.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: For me, my honesty level would be an eight, I believe so as my religion does not allow it, but it does not mean people follow it. I believe this would allow me to be more reliable, trustworthy, and just a better person in general. For me, lying always leads to a negative outcome because most of the time it leads to negative results. Moreover, for me, I believe speaking the truth is the best outcome possible. This also allows me to build a friendship with some of the staff members at SagePVP.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Mahm

Additional Information?: I believe I should be chosen above others because I am responsible for my actions, I take my job seriously, I am reliable, I am mature, responsible, have no tolerance towards racism and any type of bullying. I can help a lot with finding cheaters, and dupers. This allows me to help the community and make the server more enjoyable. This allows for no advantage to be given to any players.

SCENARIO 1

A player comes into Teamspeak saying they got insided, I would tp to the user and /coinspect every chest. I would then review footage if there is any and get another staff member to get second thoughts. I would then punish accordingly.

SCENARIO 2

A player comes into TS asking for a faction to be set raidable and be banned. I would then ask for their name and /alts all of the faction members. I would then punish accordingly and then get them set raidable.

Attachments

• asdhasdjasdjsdjjasjasj.PNG
    asdhasdjasdjsdjjasjasj.PNG
    348.6 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

Pluto

You should focus more on writing about some other things in the application and u have more than 40 writing issues, which is not good.

Malluable

You should focus more on writing about some other things in the application and u have more than 40 writing issues, which is not good.
Installed grammarly did not show many, so I'm not sure where you are coming from. Could you inform me where they came from so that I know how to improve?

SECRU1TY

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): Malluable

Region (EU/NA/Other): Europe - This allows me to be on banning or helping players while other staff are sleeping. This allows for swift support, this allows for me to be reliable as I am on for more than 4 hours a day.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes. Currently, I am a Moderator at Karrat.RIP, a server with a concurrent player-base of 2000 on Discord, despite the fact that it has not yet been released. I was also a staff member on WarPVP and TestingHCF, both of which had roughly 30 people on them at any given time, and I was a moderator on both. Despite the fact that they are small servers, they are an excellent option to staff instead of joining a larger HCF server. It helps me to further develop my moderation abilities, and I believe this is the next step.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I'd like to become a part of the SagePVP staff because I'd like to enhance my staffing experience while also helping to improve the server in a variety of ways. I enjoy being well-organized, and I intend to keep the server as well-organized as possible. I'd also like to work at SagePVP since I'd like to serve the community in the same way that it helps me with my social skills (which are already really good). Furthermore, I believe that joining the Sage community will help me grow as a person by allowing me to express positive rather than negative. Due to my time zone, I'd like to construct support rooms with roughly five individuals instead than just one. Furthermore, I believe Sage is a wonderful community, and I adore everything about it. I adore the HCF community Sage has created; the server is one-of-a-kind, and there are many more improvements on the way, which I can already see, guaranteeing the server runs smoothly. I feel I also possess the abilities required to join the Sage team, such as the ability to screen share well and an expert SS guide. I also believe I am grown enough, and I believe I am on the verge of becoming toxic-free. I believe I should be welcomed since I am highly rational in my behaviours, as seen by the attributes listed below. I hope this demonstrates my dedication to the SagePVP community.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If accepted, I would improve the players' experience by being in TeamSpeak and moving people when another staff is not available. Furthermore, I could help players with their issues and them not needing to worry about anything. This allows me to build a strong friendship with the community. Moreover, I could implement less waiting time in TeamSpeak and help players resolve their issues as soon as possible. I can also screen share people for VPNs, cheats, and much more. This allows me to break down the amount of rule breaks online on SagePVP. Furthermore, I believe I can, if promoted, make the waiting time for Store support, etc. less time-consuming. This allows for the best experience possible. If the issue is to do with bugs etc, I would do my best to report it to a higher-up to deal with.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: For me, my honesty level would be an eight, I believe so as my religion does not allow it, but it does not mean people follow it. I believe this would allow me to be more reliable, trustworthy, and just a better person in general. For me, lying always leads to a negative outcome because most of the time it leads to negative results. Moreover, for me, I believe speaking the truth is the best outcome possible. This also allows me to build a friendship with some of the staff members at SagePVP.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Mahm

Additional Information?: I believe I should be chosen above others because I am responsible for my actions, I take my job seriously, I am reliable, I am mature, responsible, have no tolerance towards racism and any type of bullying. I can help a lot with finding cheaters, and dupers. This allows me to help the community and make the server more enjoyable. This allows for no advantage to be given to any players.

SCENARIO 1

A player comes into Teamspeak saying they got insided, I would tp to the user and /coinspect every chest. I would then review footage if there is any and get another staff member to get second thoughts. I would then punish accordingly.

SCENARIO 2

A player comes into TS asking for a faction to be set raidable and be banned. I would then ask for their name and /alts all of the faction members. I would then punish accordingly and then get them set raidable.
+1 The only thing about this is the question and the answer, I can read it but it would look more better if the question was not in the same paragraph as the answer.

D

Deployable

Pending,

Message me on telegram @deployable2 for more information

Status
Not open for further replies.