Denied Maky's Staff App

maky

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):Maky

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

2021: CavePvP Mod/Resigned (750-1000 On Sotw)

I resigned from CavePvP as I was getting tired of HCF and I wanted a change for a bit, as well as the fact that many staff were leaving at the same time due to server management problems.

2020- Early 2021: ColdPvP Sr.Mod / Resigned (800 On Sotw)
I resigned from ColdPvP due to language issues with the players / personal issues with the manager at the time.​

here are some servers that aren't up, but helped me with staffing
FirecePvP
mod Demoted = had school coming up and had to quit Minecraft and also server shut down later.
CentileHCF- Admin Server down = got offered staff took the chance. which helped me do world editing like helping people more with buycraft etc.
MambaPvP- Mod server down i got staff here with a few of my friends as they where Owners helped screen share mostly was "head of ss"
HCPython - Admin server down
HCRivals - Chat Mod Resign well this one was a short ride but I got chat mod which i learned to mute/ monitor chat well, In different words in which I believe helped me a lot in my staffing.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I'd want to join SagePvP for a variety of reasons. To begin, I'd like to join Sage in order to assist the player base. I've been playing HCF since MineHQ and am a huge fan of the community. Despite my absences, I consider the HCF community to be my home. The HCF community has been steadily declining in recent events. I'm not ready to abandon the community, therefore as a member of the Sage staff, I can support the community by enforcing the rules and assisting players who require assistance. The second reason I'd like to join the staff is to help deal with rule breakers. I've been playing Sage for a while now, and I'd experienced my fair share of problems. I want to help the players experience and overall time on the server while also enjoying time on the server with players, I enjoy playing Sage but I recognize that there may be a shortage of staff at later times in the day, and I'm here for that. I'd like to increase my staff experience in the community as I've always enjoyed helping others have a better experience while playing the game. SagePvP is a community and from recommendations on the team, I've heard that the staff treat eachother like family, which is an environment I'd like to be around.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If I were to work at SagePvP, I would use my staffing talents to improve the players' experience. I consider myself to be a fair staff member that can easily resolve complex conflicts while ensuring that all parties are satisfied. I know more about HCF as a game mode than most other applicants, and I'll use that knowledge to help the players have a better time. Another method I may improve the players' experience is to use logic and to approach each scenario with an open mind. If I actually don't have a viable solution to a problem, I won't hesitate to seek help from a peer. Communication within the staff team, in my opinion, is the key to success. I'm also a firm believer in learning from my mistakes. To advance in staffing, I keep a positive attitude and a growth mindset. I believe in many things, but one of the most common ones is that things can always get better. I'm going to use it to become the best version of me I can be. I'll accomplish it by learning from my failures, keeping in regular communication with sage's most experienced employees, and drawing on previous experiences to better the players' experience. Finally, I would enhance a player's experience by assisting those who require assistance. This is one of the most fundamental, yet difficult aspects of staffing. One of the simplest ways to improve the whole experience, in my opinion, is to help those who are in need. I'd accomplish this by moving users on TeamSpeak, regulating Sage's game and chats, and responding to tickets. This would considerably enhance the players' experience.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give myself an 8.5 for honesty. I'd give it an 8.5 because I'm neither a liar or a stretcher of the truth. My honesty is unaffected by circumstances, therefore if I find one of my old friends disobeying the rules, I will not hesitate to punish him. I'd rather show a senior staff member an honest mistake I made than try to hide it and deny it ever happened. Furthermore, because no one is flawless, I'd give my honesty an 8.5 out of 10. I honestly believe that everyone makes mistakes on a regular basis, and that no one is flawless. At SagePvP, I will make every effort to better myself as a person.​
PS:
Old buddy of mine "smackings" Could vouch for my staffing experiences, as we both staff on some of the listed servers.

4Gpuglife

Established member
Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):Maky

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

2021: CavePvP Mod/Resigned (750-1000 On Sotw)

I resigned from CavePvP as I was getting tired of HCF and I wanted a change for a bit, as well as the fact that many staff were leaving at the same time due to server management problems.

2020- Early 2021: ColdPvP Sr.Mod / Resigned (800 On Sotw)
I resigned from ColdPvP due to language issues with the players / personal issues with the manager at the time.​

here are some servers that aren't up, but helped me with staffing
FirecePvP
mod Demoted = had school coming up and had to quit Minecraft and also server shut down later.
CentileHCF- Admin Server down = got offered staff took the chance. which helped me do world editing like helping people more with buycraft etc.
MambaPvP- Mod server down i got staff here with a few of my friends as they where Owners helped screen share mostly was "head of ss"
HCPython - Admin server down
HCRivals - Chat Mod Resign well this one was a short ride but I got chat mod which i learned to mute/ monitor chat well, In different words in which I believe helped me a lot in my staffing.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I'd want to join SagePvP for a variety of reasons. To begin, I'd like to join Sage in order to assist the player base. I've been playing HCF since MineHQ and am a huge fan of the community. Despite my absences, I consider the HCF community to be my home. The HCF community has been steadily declining in recent events. I'm not ready to abandon the community, therefore as a member of the Sage staff, I can support the community by enforcing the rules and assisting players who require assistance. The second reason I'd like to join the staff is to help deal with rule breakers. I've been playing Sage for a while now, and I'd experienced my fair share of problems. I want to help the players experience and overall time on the server while also enjoying time on the server with players, I enjoy playing Sage but I recognize that there may be a shortage of staff at later times in the day, and I'm here for that. I'd like to increase my staff experience in the community as I've always enjoyed helping others have a better experience while playing the game. SagePvP is a community and from recommendations on the team, I've heard that the staff treat eachother like family, which is an environment I'd like to be around.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If I were to work at SagePvP, I would use my staffing talents to improve the players' experience. I consider myself to be a fair staff member that can easily resolve complex conflicts while ensuring that all parties are satisfied. I know more about HCF as a game mode than most other applicants, and I'll use that knowledge to help the players have a better time. Another method I may improve the players' experience is to use logic and to approach each scenario with an open mind. If I actually don't have a viable solution to a problem, I won't hesitate to seek help from a peer. Communication within the staff team, in my opinion, is the key to success. I'm also a firm believer in learning from my mistakes. To advance in staffing, I keep a positive attitude and a growth mindset. I believe in many things, but one of the most common ones is that things can always get better. I'm going to use it to become the best version of me I can be. I'll accomplish it by learning from my failures, keeping in regular communication with sage's most experienced employees, and drawing on previous experiences to better the players' experience. Finally, I would enhance a player's experience by assisting those who require assistance. This is one of the most fundamental, yet difficult aspects of staffing. One of the simplest ways to improve the whole experience, in my opinion, is to help those who are in need. I'd accomplish this by moving users on TeamSpeak, regulating Sage's game and chats, and responding to tickets. This would considerably enhance the players' experience.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give myself an 8.5 for honesty. I'd give it an 8.5 because I'm neither a liar or a stretcher of the truth. My honesty is unaffected by circumstances, therefore if I find one of my old friends disobeying the rules, I will not hesitate to punish him. I'd rather show a senior staff member an honest mistake I made than try to hide it and deny it ever happened. Furthermore, because no one is flawless, I'd give my honesty an 8.5 out of 10. I honestly believe that everyone makes mistakes on a regular basis, and that no one is flawless. At SagePvP, I will make every effort to better myself as a person.​
PS:
Old buddy of mine "smackings" Could vouch for my staffing experiences, as we both staff on some of the listed servers.
-0.5 add proof of experience

Sewing

Manager
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.