Denied mailpost [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mailpost

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= SECTION 1 =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
(INFORMATION)
IGN (In-Game Name): mailpost
[ https://namemc.com/u/mailpost ]
Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Timezone)
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No, not really as I haven't made a connection to the staff team yet since I feel it is unnecessary as a playing player to interupt a staff doing there job. But I have been a staff member along by people who are / were in the staff team (Arcticcc & Botings)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= SECTION 2 =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
(IMPORTANT QUESTIONS)
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
FaithfulMC | 500+ SOTW » Helper

FaithfulMC was always a network that from the start it had a future. Even though it had its ups and downs at the start such as hackers roaming it day and night it always stayed relevant. When FaithfulMC was releasing its 3.0 release KillaMC announced in the telegram announcements chat that he is looking for staff. So knowing that he is looking for staff I took my chances and wrote an application out. 2-3 days after the application was made I was then accepted for staff by KillaMC and that is when I became staff on FaithfulMC.

HCNations | 200+ SOTW » Mod+ / SS-Verified
HCNations was a server with mixed thoughts in the community. However with the difference aside it was still a decent server to hop on and to just go PvP and mess around with friends on. As time passed and I dedicated more time towards HCNations It soon became the main server that I played on. As I was more active and active on the server I became more recognized by the staff members and the community which soon I realized people now know me. Knowing me I took this and used it to my advantage and continued to make a staff application. The people who played HCNations as frequently as I did didn't have bad thoughts on me so I already knew it was gonna get somewhat successful. After a couple of days of waiting, I get the approval message on the forums and that is when I did my interview and got accepted in the staff team by the Manager I am pretty sure.

CavePvP | 150+ SOTW » Mod / SS-Verified
CavePvP was similar to HCNations, they had OP Kits basically a p2w server. Basically, everything that happened on HCNations how I just randomly dedicated more time towards HCNations happened on CavePvP. I became really active, more active than the staff themselves and I got vouched by some staff members in the staff team. After applying I was actually accused of plagiarism by another person who was competing for a spot I guess with me. He had a staff application that was doing kind of successful and I had a staff application that was doing decent you can say. After 2 weeks in review I had actually taken my time to plagiarise check his staff application and found it marked as plagiarism but no traces of mine which ended up in me being accepted and him being denied. After going through my interview stage I was accepted by the manager (Afros).

Cloud Prison » Manager
Cloud Prison was an upcoming OP Prison server that was paying out $1.25k in payouts. This server had a pretty discord server and server. The discord server consist of 4k+ members with many players awaiting the release of its next season. Cloud Prison previously was known as Victory Prison after re branding.

IslesMC » Manager
IslesMC is a multi-game mode server. Its first official release to the public was a skyblock server. IslesMC had a decent playerbase in both discord and the server with active playing players. This server had many features such as Monthly Crates, Boss Eggs, Tokens, Custom Builds, etc.

Other HCF servers that I had experience on »
DuskHCF (50+ SOTW) / HydraHCF (Revamp) (200+ SOTW) / OvidHCF (250+ SOTW) /

Other Factions servers that I had experience on »
VibePvP (300+ SOTW) / MoonPvP (60+ SOTW) / ArcticPvP (200+ SOTW) / ReactiveMC (1k+ generally)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
«« Another Chance at something great »»

I have been playing Sage for a decent amount of time now and throughout my time playing on Sage I did apply 1 other time before and the 1 time I applied was denied due to negative responses (-1) in my application. This is due to the fact I wasn't fully putting effort into my application and it was noticeable. I hope things will be different this time with this new application because now I am putting in more effort and also time has passed since my other application which has given me more experiences to work with to list.

«« Creating something big for myself »»
Another reason on why I would like to become staff on SagePvP is to grow my YouTube channel CLICK ME. This can be done by doing staff series on SagePvP. This could benefit me but also the server because in a staff series it contains me actively helping other people and making Sage a better place which is what a staff is hired to do. I would like to then hopefully grow this series out to become big and frequent / entertaining like other YouTubers who record these type of things.

«« Achieving a better and greater reputation »»
Finally I would like to become staff on SagePvP because it is one of lasting relevant HCF networks out there. This reputation itself means that you when I become a staff member It won't have a downfall anytime soon so the time I put in can finally meet its end goal (The highest rank I could possibly get). This could also most likely help me out in the future with my staffing skills and also be a good fit in my experiences cause like I said above it is a known HCF server. Also I have already staffed on similar servers with the same amount or higher player base (HCNations, FaithfulMC, Cave, ETC) so when I am staffing on Sage I won't be running into noobie mistakes that could result into chaos or drama so that itself can grow my reputation on Sage as a reliable staff member.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
These following attributes / skills could all improve any players experience with SagePvP:

Learning -
I am always looking for ways to become a better staff member.
Reasoning: As I am learning to become a better staff member that would require me to do things right and not wrong to improve my skills which would require helping.

Focus -
If someone were to report a player, bug, or anything related to needing a staff members help I’ll be dedicated or in this case focused to fixing that issue as soon as I can preferably ASAP.
Reasoning: This can go under the act of Fast Support within in-game so if someone were to be getting chased around by a hacker this could help them out

Dedication -
I would be dedicated to my time on Sage like hinted on my staff application. Anything announced that is relevant to me needing to step in such as a staff meeting I will do / attend.
Reasoning: Activeness or in this case Dedication is a big thing so therefore AU, EU, and US could get the support they are suppose to be offered when playing on Sage.

Hard Working -
As I am a staff member on SagePvP I will put 101% effort into everything I do. If a player were to request a moderator I will give him my honest answer by saying there is one on but you have to wait in specific but I’ll notify him of you. I also will be hard working on resolving ban appeals strictly for me and help in discord as well.
Reasoning: Accuracy for punishments, support, or just questions in general could all help the players so they are not given any false answers or hope.

Mistakes -
I will always try my best to not make a mistake as a staff member cause then that could fall on me for bad reputation but if a mistake is made (nobody is not perfect) I will be concentrated on fixing that mistake before it gets out of hand losing the thing that is important overall, my rank.
Reasoning: Like said above accuracy is the key to when taking action since it is final until proven other wise so me remembering not to make a mistake and not to rush things will help a lot.

Independent -
I can be independent when needed to be meaning if I were to be on at night when all US staff members are off, I am skilled enough to handle a player base by myself. Although there may be some things I can’t do such as roll people back but I can help 96% of the people coming in for “General” support.
Reasoning: This is good for support rooms or mass moves (Handling a big crowd) so it doesn't take long to give support out aka waiting more then 5 minutes with a mass move of 6+ people.

Teamwork -
Yes, although I just mentioned me being independent I am also a team player. I do not care for getting more punishments then others and I am most defiantly not going to steal someone’s support because I want to show out to my superiors.
Reasoning: I am not ban hungry or promote hungry so therefore I won't be typing my fastest to steal another staff member's ban and instead will work with them by telling them the person's IGN when they are typing it out or whatever they ask.

Trustworthy -
I would consider myself to be a very kind staff member and trusted with any proof sent to me. This proof sent to me will not be leverage over someone in a few months or weeks or ever and people can talk to me about anything. Hell, even if it’s mid support / assisting someone. Off the clock (when I’m not staffing) people can always talk to me and vibe and get to know me which goes under trust as they are getting to know me more and more. This is overall something that is important cause once I get promoted I obviously would have to get to know the other staff members such as the higher ups more and more for them to feel comfortable with me.
Reasoning: Getting the community's trust as a positive staff member and helping staff member will guarantee more people coming towards you for guaranteed accurate support which help's not only a singular person but the whole community itself as word spreads.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= SECTION 3 =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
(ENDING)
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

9, Why I would rate it a 9 is because I am always honest when it comes to staffing related which is what this question is based around but there are some stuff that I can't give out. This goes to important private stuff that are shared to me personally. Like I said above people sending me things is because they trust me with the things they send me and if I go around telling what they sent me that ruins the whole purpose of what I typed above. The 1 missing from the scale (1-10) is because if you haven't noticed already I don't snitch or tell private information. This covers things such as the Staff Guide, Meeting information, Promotions / Demotions, People who are marked as scumbags (Blacklisted players), etc. But if it were to be public support related such as Why did you ban this person or Why was this person warned for I would tell them the answer as there is no reason to hide it from the public if you committed it.
Additional Information?:
https://resume.io/r/SrxcP2EfU
- Another way to get to know more about me (UNLISTED INFORMATION ON THE APP)
IslesMC
ArcticPvP
MoonPvP / MCCulture
VibePvP
CavePvP
HCNations
Cloud / Victory Prison
CC Service Team

Other proof that I have, can not be listed due to the fact it is still even if time has passed not allowed to be shown to the public as I agreed to not leak anything.

mailpost

staff applications are closed.
I messaged the manager regarding being able to post but a thread saying apps are closed which really confused me and he did not respond so I decided to post my application anyways but thanks for the heads up. I guess i'll leave this up here until they are open again.

mailpost

no proof of staff experience.
and you were never staff on Cave (Checked via Discord)
Guarantee you i was staff, still have the staff guide emailed and shared with me on google doc watermarked by Afros and Vestinq. SimplyTrash can also vouch for me I also have past members on snapchat and also look below Lmao. How do you check a staff discord that is shut down as Cave went to merge LOL??

mailpost

no proof of staff experience.
and you were never staff on Cave (Checked via Discord)
And also there is a spoiler called "Proof of Experiences", instead of going to the comments immediately, please read the application, This simply shows you are not worth a staff member if you can't even notice a big box (Spoiler) named Proof of experiences. LOL

Last edited:

Joey

And also there is a spoiler called "Proof of Experiences" instead of going to the comments immediately read the application, This simply shows you are not worth a staff member if you can't even notice a big box (Spoiler) named Proof of experiences. LOL

so toxic.

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
And also there is a spoiler called "Proof of Experiences", instead of going to the comments immediately, please read the application, This simply shows you are not worth a staff member if you can't even notice a big box (Spoiler) named Proof of experiences. LOL
This is way to toxic for a staff member in my opinion

Sauds

Legendary Member
Guarantee you i was staff, still have the staff guide emailed and shared with me on google doc watermarked by Afros and Vestinq. SimplyTrash can also vouch for me I also have past members on snapchat and also look below Lmao. How do you check a staff discord that is shut down as Cave went to merge LOL??

-1 due to this reply.

mailpost

This is way to toxic for a staff member in my opinion
-1 due to this reply.
-1 stated above.
Like I said, Take it how you like, but just look at it in my POV, I am expecting some negative feedbacks and some positive feedbacks but when that negative feedback comes from someone who i know, already has a problem with me and the feedback they wrote is false or inaccurate its kind of annoying so I am obviously going to type something accurate and straight up (in my case "And also there is a spoiler called "Proof of Experiences", instead of going to the comments immediately, please read the application, This simply shows you are not worth a staff member if you can't even notice a big box (Spoiler) named Proof of experiences. LOL").

This is not toxic at all let me summarize every sentence in that post,
""And also there is a spoiler called "Proof of Experiences", instead of going to the comments immediately, please read the application"

I am like i said in the application and said after keeping it "Honest" which I rated myself high and this is why and "Straight up" telling him that there is a spoiler which he obviously didn't notice called Proof of Experiences and this is due to like I said, Him not reading my application at all and instead he scheme through it to see its length I am guessing or see what stands out to him and missed things. So finally i tell him "Please" read the application next time you trash someone's application or put negative feedback on anothers application. This is something that should be said to everyone and although it was redirected to this individual it is something that can be used in both ways.

Next sentence,
"This simply shows you are not worth a staff member if you can't even notice a big box (Spoiler) named Proof of experiences. LOL"
Like mentioned a lot of times, If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9
I rated myself a 9 because I am honest to everyone who I reply, talk, etc about. I am speaking what comes to my mind and that is he is not worth being a staff member because if you lack the ability to read a application that is the size of a couple hundred words then you shouldn't be staff. This is cause as a staff you are agreeing to be committed, give 100% effort, be at your best behavior, and speak the truth and reading applications is a step 1 thing. So me telling him that is in my case NOT TOXIC. Finally I give him my reason behind me saying he is not worth being a staff member which is "if you can't even notice a big box (Spoiler) named Proof of experiences. LOL" I can see how some people can think this is toxic but if you really look at how I phrased it and if you look at the past comments this guy has posted you can see it is no where near being toxic. I am telling him that there is a big box named "Proof of experiences" at the end of the application something very noticeable and shouldn't be missed if he were to be like i said "Giving 100% effort". And the "LOL" part is because I think it was pretty funny this guy is also applying for staff and he is grading other people's apps but yet making mistakes something you should never see from a trial-mod or higher.

Joey

toxic
think's he is always right after I prove him wrong.
you are not even allowed to apply in the first place inpatient.
Overall you backstabbed me as a friend, as I helped you out with your youtube for clips and you can't even lie your acting like I wasn't there when I show valid proof.
Overall he's just cares about himself and his own application and would be a positive fit to the staff team

Joey

Like I said, Take it how you like, but just look at it in my POV, I am expecting some negative feedbacks and some positive feedbacks but when that negative feedback comes from someone who i know, already has a problem with me and the feedback they wrote is false or inaccurate its kind of annoying so I am obviously going to type something accurate and straight up (in my case "And also there is a spoiler called "Proof of Experiences", instead of going to the comments immediately, please read the application, This simply shows you are not worth a staff member if you can't even notice a big box (Spoiler) named Proof of experiences. LOL").

This is not toxic at all let me summarize every sentence in that post,
""And also there is a spoiler called "Proof of Experiences", instead of going to the comments immediately, please read the application"

I am like i said in the application and said after keeping it "Honest" which I rated myself high and this is why and "Straight up" telling him that there is a spoiler which he obviously didn't notice called Proof of Experiences and this is due to like I said, Him not reading my application at all and instead he scheme through it to see its length I am guessing or see what stands out to him and missed things. So finally i tell him "Please" read the application next time you trash someone's application or put negative feedback on anothers application. This is something that should be said to everyone and although it was redirected to this individual it is something that can be used in both ways.

Next sentence,
"This simply shows you are not worth a staff member if you can't even notice a big box (Spoiler) named Proof of experiences. LOL"
Like mentioned a lot of times, If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9
I rated myself a 9 because I am honest to everyone who I reply, talk, etc about. I am speaking what comes to my mind and that is he is not worth being a staff member because if you lack the ability to read a application that is the size of a couple hundred words then you shouldn't be staff. This is cause as a staff you are agreeing to be committed, give 100% effort, be at your best behavior, and speak the truth and reading applications is a step 1 thing. So me telling him that is in my case NOT TOXIC. Finally I give him my reason behind me saying he is not worth being a staff member which is "if you can't even notice a big box (Spoiler) named Proof of experiences. LOL" I can see how some people can think this is toxic but if you really look at how I phrased it and if you look at the past comments this guy has posted you can see it is no where near being toxic. I am telling him that there is a big box named "Proof of experiences" at the end of the application something very noticeable and shouldn't be missed if he were to be like i said "Giving 100% effort". And the "LOL" part is because I think it was pretty funny this guy is also applying for staff and he is grading other people's apps but yet making mistakes something you should never see from a trial-mod or higher.

your toxic face it, your unprofessional trying to trash my application for no reasoning and that message you sent on my application was around 2 months old like please leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.