Denied mailpost [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mailpost

your toxic face it, your unprofessional trying to trash my application for no reasoning and that message you sent on my application was around 2 months old like please leave.
toxic
think's he is always right after I prove him wrong.
you are not even allowed to apply in the first place inpatient.
Overall you backstabbed me as a friend, as I helped you out with your youtube for clips and you can't even lie your acting like I wasn't there when I show valid proof.
Overall he's just cares about himself and his own application and would be a positive fit to the staff team

What? I stopped typing on your application more then 48 hours ago..? And the pictures I sent to back up my -1 reasonings were posted 2 weeks ago. The only one trashing someone's application is you?
And how do i think I am right, I shouldn't even be replying to this but this just bothers me.. And I messaged the manager regarding if I can apply or not and he was unable to give me a response but he has replied and I told him to skip over my application like said before as well if you had read my first response to you saying that apps were closed. And god strike me down if I am lying right now, I do not remember you, I guess you were in my youtube video but you were not the one that recruited me to help me for my youtube video and even if did so it is not relevant to my staff app so its not worth arguing over which you keep bringing up. And your "valid" proof is literally my video.

Guarantee I do not care about myself that is why I have made friends, gave out buycraft stuff, bought people ranks, etc on other servers. And I do care about my application and I do think I am a positive fit to the staff team that is the point of applying so what is your point here?

Do not respond on my application at all as everything you right on here is more and more drama which I have posted and said I am trying to avoid (If you didn't get the hint).

b69a1740ddb77df87e618c65671af222.png

https://gyazo.com/b69a1740ddb77df87e618c65671af222

My -1 points (Claims) on your app stands correct, You got a lot of hate and decided to not take responsibility over it and avoid it and delete your app. So I have done nothing but tell the truth. I don't see where I am being a hypocrite if i think someone is unhealthy for the staff team I state why instead of just typing -1. For example the other applications on SagePvP forums I +1'd some.

Have a good day / night and stop trashing please.

Joey

What? I stopped typing on your application more then 48 hours ago..? And the pictures I sent to back up my -1 reasonings were posted 2 weeks ago. The only one trashing someone's application is you?
And how do i think I am right, I shouldn't even be replying to this but this just bothers me.. And I messaged the manager regarding if I can apply or not and he was unable to give me a response but he has replied and I told him to skip over my application like said before as well if you had read my first response to you saying that apps were closed. And god strike me down if I am lying right now, I do not remember you, I guess you were in my youtube video but you were not the one that recruited me to help me for my youtube video and even if did so it is not relevant to my staff app so its not worth arguing over which you keep bringing up. And your "valid" proof is literally my video.

Guarantee I do not care about myself that is why I have made friends, gave out buycraft stuff, bought people ranks, etc on other servers. And I do care about my application and I do think I am a positive fit to the staff team that is the point of applying so what is your point here?

Do not respond on my application at all as everything you right on here is more and more drama which I have posted and said I am trying to avoid (If you didn't get the hint).

b69a1740ddb77df87e618c65671af222.png

https://gyazo.com/b69a1740ddb77df87e618c65671af222

My -1 points (Claims) on your app stands correct, You got a lot of hate and decided to not take responsibility over it and avoid it and delete your app. So I have done nothing but tell the truth. I don't see where I am being a hypocrite if i think someone is unhealthy for the staff team I state why instead of just typing -1. For example the other applications on SagePvP forums I +1'd some.

Have a good day / night and stop trashing please.

Yes because your legit trashing my application and you ruining it and because you this little Pitty argument we are both getting -1's ones and your just making it worse like jheez grow up so toxic.

mailpost

- Can't take criticism
Appreciate the review, but If you're talking about dikinher, that wasn't criticism that was straight trashing and he knew what he was doing. Criticism comes with a reasoning for example -1 Lack of details. His "criticism" what all invalid points just to make people look the other way. But thanks anyways

mailpost

no he copied his application?
1. Did not copy anything, I did reuse the reasonings on why I should be picked up but that is because what is the point of having a resume (https://resume.io/r/SrxcP2EfU) if you can't reuse it after applying for a job (in this case a server).
2. You're also being a hypocrite reasonings ^^
You didn't just say that, let me quote your words on YOUR application for Fierce "I made it so it's not plagiarism therefore i can reuse it"

Status
Not open for further replies.