-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- SECTION 1 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
IGN (In-Game Name):

mailpost
Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- SECTION 2 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
FaithfulMC | 500+ SOTW » Helper

FaithfulMC was always a network that from the start it had a future. Even though it had its ups and downs at the start such as hackers roaming it day and night it always stayed relevant. When FaithfulMC was releasing its 3.0 release KillaMC announced in the telegram announcements chat that he is looking for staff. So knowing that he is looking for staff I took my chances and wrote an application out. 2-3 days after the application was made I was then accepted for staff by KillaMC and that is when I became staff on FaithfulMC.

HCNations | 200+ SOTW » Mod+ / SS-Verified
HCNations was a server with mixed thoughts in the community. However with the difference aside it was still a decent server to hop on and to just go PvP and mess around with friends on. As time passed and I dedicated more time towards HCNations It soon became the main server that I played on. As I was more active and active on the server I became more recognized by the staff members and the community which soon I realized people now know me. Knowing me I took this and used it to my advantage and continued to make a staff application. The people who played HCNations as frequently as I did didn't have bad thoughts on me so I already knew it was gonna get somewhat successful. After a couple of days of waiting, I get the approval message on the forums and that is when I did my interview and got accepted in the staff team by the Manager I am pretty sure.

CavePvP | 150+ SOTW » Mod / SS-Verified
CavePvP was similar to HCNations, they had OP Kits basically a p2w server. Basically, everything that happened on HCNations how I just randomly dedicated more time towards HCNations happened on CavePvP. I became really active, more active than the staff themselves and I got vouched by some staff members in the staff team. After applying I was actually accused of plagiarism by another person who was competing for a spot I guess with me. He had a staff application that was doing kind of successful and I had a staff application that was doing decent you can say. After 2 weeks in review I had actually taken my time to plagiarise check his staff application and found it marked as plagiarism but no traces of mine which ended up in me being accepted and him being denied. After going through my interview stage I was accepted by the manager (Afros).

Cloud Prison » Manager
Cloud Prison was an upcoming OP Prison server that was paying out $1.25k in payouts. This server had a pretty discord server and server. The discord server consist of 4k+ members with many players awaiting the release of its next season. Cloud Prison previously was known as Victory Prison after re branding.

SagePvP » Helper
SagePvP (This server)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to be staff specifically on Sage due to all my qualities that I could provide to the server therefore helping the server to succeed by doing such: Banning cheaters, moderating the server along with chat and player assistance. Ways I can help is by doing Teamspeak support, in game support , and being able to detect cheaters. I enjoy helping others. As a player I do believe Sage needs some additional staff so thats partially why im applying. In the past when I worked along side Sage I had an amazing experience being staff and I hope to become one again with Sage.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Learning

I am always looking for ways to improve as a staff member and learn more and more about becoming a better staff member in general .

Focus
If someone were to report someone for hacking or just report a bug that they have ran into while playing, I am focused to be the staff member that brings that bug to the manager with proof and make the network better.

Dedication
I would be a very hard working staff member who makes sure that everything is taken care of before I leave to go do whatever. I am a very friendly player to people who get to know me and people who want to get to know me. I take on one situation at a time but work well if taking on more, multitasking, which is fine for me. I will always be there to help improve and support any community that gives me an staff role.

Hard Working
I have done a bunch of things over the time I have been playing Minecraft, such as I have managed to make so many friends along the way, I have put in a lot of effort in so many servers, and yet I still manage to continue doing just that.

Mistakes
Everybody is human, so everyone will naturally make a few mistakes. Many people become very angry with themselves when they make a mistake. I’m very different when it comes to making mistakes. When I make a mistake, I am very critical of myself and try to think about how I can avoid the same mistake in the future. If you just look back at the past and don’t learn anything from your mistake, then you will likely make the same mistake twice. -IndependentI can be very independent when I need to be. This is important as Staff since you can’t have a higher up Staff member always holding your hand. When you become a higher role / rank, you will need to become more independent and know what to do by yourself. I am a very independent person when I need to be and can handle very large tasks on my own. If I’m the only Staff member on and there are many people in Discord, I could likely handle it by myself.

Teamwork
I just talked about how I can be independent but, I also can be very team-oriented. When I’m part of a team I try my best to contribute as much as I can to the team. On any upcoming server / network this would be very important since you always need to be helping people in Discord and In-game.

Trustworthy
By stating that I am trustworthy, I think that I am reputable in this community. By this, I mean that I will be able to ensure that through me being a staff member that the players and members of this community can have an outstanding time on this network. I want to make sure that the players of this network can trust me so that if they ever need help that they can come to me for assistance.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- SECTION 3 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my honestly level at a 10 or 9.5. Probably because I see no point in lying while being questioned because with all my experiences as a staff member (including Sage), you're most likely not gonna be questioned for abusing, toxicity, or just being a bad staff member if the opposing (Manager or whomever is talking to me) does not proof / reason why they suspect it.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No, I took a really long break from Minecraft (1-2 years)
Additional Information?:
https://resume.io/r/SrxcP2EfU - Another way to get to know more about me (UNLISTED INFORMATION ON THE APP)​

Last edited:

brokenlocker

Established member
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- SECTION 1 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

IGN (In-Game Name):

mailpost​

17​

Region (EU/NA/Other):

NA​

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- SECTION 2 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

FaithfulMC | 500+ SOTW » Helper

FaithfulMC was always a network that from the start it had a future. Even though it had its ups and downs at the start such as hackers roaming it day and night it always stayed relevant. When FaithfulMC was releasing its 3.0 release KillaMC announced in the telegram announcements chat that he is looking for staff. So knowing that he is looking for staff I took my chances and wrote an application out. 2-3 days after the application was made I was then accepted for staff by KillaMC and that is when I became staff on FaithfulMC.​

HCNations | 200+ SOTW » Mod+ / SS-Verified

HCNations was a server with mixed thoughts in the community. However with the difference aside it was still a decent server to hop on and to just go PvP and mess around with friends on. As time passed and I dedicated more time towards HCNations It soon became the main server that I played on. As I was more active and active on the server I became more recognized by the staff members and the community which soon I realized people now know me. Knowing me I took this and used it to my advantage and continued to make a staff application. The people who played HCNations as frequently as I did didn't have bad thoughts on me so I already knew it was gonna get somewhat successful. After a couple of days of waiting, I get the approval message on the forums and that is when I did my interview and got accepted in the staff team by the Manager I am pretty sure.​

CavePvP | 150+ SOTW » Mod / SS-Verified

CavePvP was similar to HCNations, they had OP Kits basically a p2w server. Basically, everything that happened on HCNations how I just randomly dedicated more time towards HCNations happened on CavePvP. I became really active, more active than the staff themselves and I got vouched by some staff members in the staff team. After applying I was actually accused of plagiarism by another person who was competing for a spot I guess with me. He had a staff application that was doing kind of successful and I had a staff application that was doing decent you can say. After 2 weeks in review I had actually taken my time to plagiarise check his staff application and found it marked as plagiarism but no traces of mine which ended up in me being accepted and him being denied. After going through my interview stage I was accepted by the manager (Afros).​

Cloud Prison » Manager

Cloud Prison was an upcoming OP Prison server that was paying out $1.25k in payouts. This server had a pretty discord server and server. The discord server consist of 4k+ members with many players awaiting the release of its next season. Cloud Prison previously was known as Victory Prison after re branding.​

SagePvP » Helper

SagePvP (This server)​

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to become staff on SagePvP for a couple of reasons. I like the SagePvP community to an extent, there is good but there is also a lot of toxicity. I want to be able to put a little end to that toxicity as becoming a staff member. I will be able to staff for longer and i will be on longer to punish those toxic ones. As Sage is growing every day, there is no doubt that the server has gotten way better since the last time I staffed, and with the recent summer update bringing Practice into the scene, I feel that there will be a lot more cheaters logging onto the server with the increased growth. I think Sage needs more experienced and active staff members like me to keep up with the servers' constant growth. As much as I enjoy actually playing the game, I enjoy being a staff member way more and find it way more enjoyable. I consider myself active which means I am constantly on the server making sure no cheaters/people are breaking the rules and I am always on Teamspeak making sure everyone who needs to be moved is moved and that I can help them to the best of my ability. Just because you have the Trial-Mod tag next to your name doesn't mean you’re invincible, you still need to follow the rules as well as making sure other people are following the rules and that everyone is having fun while they are playing on the server. Please do not think that I am here just to waste your time and make life miserable, I am here because I want to be a part of this community even more than I am and help make it a way better place then it is now. When I was staff on all the servers before, I dedicated my time and effort into the server. Being staff is one of my favorite things to do in Minecraft. I also would love to become staff as I can use my powers as a staff member to give the players the best experience possible on the server. Becoming staff is also an opportunity for me to meet new people and have a good time with others. I love to help people. Helping someone is what makes me feel good as a person, and even helping someone through a computer can make my day. I would like to become staff as I think it will allow me to help Sage keep as many cheaters and toxic players off the server as possible.​

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Activity

There are constantly players on the server who complain about there not being enough or any staff members on at certain hours. I can help improve the players experience by giving them access to an online staff member that is always ready to help at all different hours of the day. I don't want to see any "STAFF AREN'T ONLINE" comments in the chat anymore, and finally just give the community something that they need, a reliable and active staff member.​

Teamspeak

I know what it feels like to sit in Teamspeak for hours and never get moved by a staff member, or sometimes just be forgotten. If i am accepted I will be able to improve the players' experience in Teamspeak by moving them faster and dealing with the issue so that the player can move on with their day and be happy that they were moved very quickly. It sucks to see people just sitting in TeamSpeak channels with no staff wanting to move them, the job is made for a reason so why not just have a staff member that actually does it.​

Reliability

When a player asks for instruction on how to do something for the forums or asks for a specific link to an answer to a question they have, they can count on me to provide them the correct information so that they don't have to struggle anymore. It sucks when you ask staff for help on something and they provide you with the wrong link or tell you incorrect information. To further improve the players' experience on the server I will make sure that I read up on my stuff and do my homework so that a player does not go misinformed again and they can continue on with their day without any more complication on that issue.​

Toxicity

I am not a toxic member, and I do not rage over games. I like to play games for fun and help people out. What I have learned over the years is that toxicity only makes you a demotivator for other people. It makes you a public figure dedicated to suicide and stress. Toxicity doesn't help the community, it only destroys it. I am also not a bias person. I do not give my friends or family things that give an unfair advantage. For example, If my friend told me that a player was cheating, and I needed proof for that ban, I would not just ban the supposed "cheater" because my friend said they were flying around the arena. I would instead ask my friend if they have proof of that player cheating, or I would not assist them.​

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- SECTION 3 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my honestly level at a 10 or 9.5. Probably because I see no point in lying while being questioned because with all my experiences as a staff member (including Sage), you're most likely not gonna be questioned for abusing, toxicity, or just being a bad staff member if the opposing (Manager or whomever is talking to me) does not proof / reason why they suspect it.​

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

No, I took a really long break from Minecraft (1-2 years)​

Additional Information?:

https://resume.io/r/SrxcP2EfU - Another way to get to know more about me (UNLISTED INFORMATION ON THE APP)​

-Plagiarized
Proof: https://gyazo.com/a958e0bdbb612f680b1cb328d5661fb3

The application he plagiarized: https://sagepvp.org/forum/threads/tnups-staff-application-na.8802/

Status
Not open for further replies.