Denied Mackan103's Staff Application.

Mackan103

Staff Application​

My current ingame name is: Mackan103. Probably going to change it in the future to: Sonkiez. Telegram @Sonkiez Discord Sonkiez#6034​

https://namemc.com/profile/Mackan103.2

Region: EU timezone GMT+2​

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Do you have any previous staff experience?
I have been playing HCF for about 4 years now. The first ever server i played HCF on was arcane for about 6 months before i switch to viper and from viper i switched to CavePvP and i have recently came to SagePvP (good server btw). My previous staff experience was a private server (no povs still sry) with about 50 members or so. I was close to becoming a staff on a server called Pika-network which is a OPF (op faction) server that opened around 2015 (played there since 2016). What i did the most as staff was to sit in TS (teamspeak) and freeze people on the server (not so much on the forums). What I do need more experience to do is doing ss (screenshares) which I didn't do very often as a mod+ on the private server I played on. And on pika-network i worked along one of the staffs as a "sidekick" to show what i could do. I have also been staff on HCRiots for about 2 months as of this application, the server recently shut down but i was staff on there as of a rank, mod+. I am currently also staff on a server called PanicPvP its a HCF server that i releasing in a week or two, my current position there is mod and i am also expecting a promotion as of I have talked with the owners and have helped out a lot with the server so far.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why would you like to become a staff member?
I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP to improve people's playing experience and I would also do everything I could to improve people’s playing experience. So what I would do is answer people’s questions in TS (teamspeak). What I would also do is to be active on the server and make sure to get as many cheaters and bugs banned and fixed as possible. (I know all of this is a lot of basic stuff but it is very much needed on every server out there) I would be on the server about 2-5 hours a day to make sure that people get the best experience they can get out of me atleast. I would also TP (teleport to people) check to make sure that some people aren’t pearl glitching, doing other bugs and lastly such as cheating (ofc there is more than that but that’s a small listing of stuff that people can do). What i expect of the server as of i am decently new to the server, is that we have good staff and that is also another reason as of i would like to become staff. Because people expect the staff team to do there best and if i would become staff that is one of the main priorities i would focus on, helping the community, work on the standards that people expect us to be on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If accepted, how would you improve players' experience?
If accepted I would improve people’s experience by making sure I move people in TS (teamspeak) and answer their questions and do the best I could to answer their questions. What I would also do is to be online on the server and do things such as TP checks to try and catch cheaters, Pearl glitchers and a lot of other stuff too. I would also take a lot of my free time to figure out how to make the network better for everyone. Some examples are looking at the partner items and making sure that they are well balanced or look at the current glitches and leave suggestions to make sure that they get fixed if there is anything wrong with those current glitches or whatever it is that needs to be fixed.

If you would rate your honesty on a scale 1-10 what would it be and why?

If I were to rate my honesty on a scale 1-10 I would probilly rate it a solid 7 or 8. Why I would rate it as a solid 7 or 8 is because i have alot of staff experiece as of said in my staff experience section, the only reason i would rate my honestly a bit lower is because lets say that a staff member was abuseing and no other staff member than me knew about it and he would come up to me and ask specificly me, "Hey, i heared that there was a abuseing staff member, do you know anything about it?" In that case of cenario i would most defentily say "no i haven't heared anything about it, do you know who it is?" i would ask just to make it a conversation, and after the conversation is over i would immediately report it to admin/someone that could talk to him and make a decision from there. I would also rate it that becasue of my current life, i haven't been honest my whole life but if i were to compare it to my whole life i would say its still a 7/8 or atleast somewhere around there because of the lack of lies that i have ever even spoken of.

Do you have any current staff that can vouch for you?

I don't have a valid vouch.

Additional information?

I train 2 times a week sometimes 3 and on weekends I can be pretty busy sometimes but also very active. The days I train are Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I have recently enjoyed playing on sage alot and I am looking forward to playing a lot more on the server as I enjoy it. What I expect of the server as I am decently new to the server, is that we have good staff and that is also another reason as I would like to become a staff member. Because people expect the staff team to do their best and if I were to become staff, that is one of the main priorities I would focus on, helping the community, work on the standards that people expect us to be on. Thanks for takeing your time to look in to my staff application and i look forward to be playing on the SagePvP Network. :)

D

Deployable

Denied you may re-apply in 2 weeks time.

Almost no HCF staffing experience & you provided no proof of you actually being staff on the servers you mentioned.

Also you cannot apply on sage if you're currently staff on another server. This will result in an instant deny due to us not allowing people to "double staff".