Denied MachV1's Staff Application [NA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MachV1

IGN (In-Game Name):
MachV1

Timezone:
Eastern Time

Do you have any previous staff experience?
Yes, I was an admin on Faithful approximately 3 years ago. I worked mostly on HCF and did some Kit Map moderating. I dealt with many screenshares and ban appeals throughout my time there. I was also responsible for helping people out when it comes to restoring DTR, getting phasers and people who glitched into bases weeded out of the server. I worked on that server for about 1 year. In that one year, I gained a ton of knowledge on spotting cheaters and knowing what to do in tricky situations. Such as he said she said issues in which there is no super hard evidence. I then went to viper in which I was a mod there for a month or so. At this point, I was fairly burnt out of minecraft, so I decided to take a 3 year hiatus. Now, I am back and eager to become staff again and help out the community. All my experience, although it was 3 years ago. Will help me become a faster learner when it comes to new age staff techniques and new methods of screensharing and hunting down cheaters.

Here is proof of my faithful staff membership: https://gyazo.com/ad954579cb05e651c7ee9fe6bfdbe292
This was my first ever staff series, and it is very cringey, because it was 3 years ago. So I would rather not link the video :D.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
As I said previously, my fire to play minecraft has really come back. I had the best time in this game being a staff member on Faithful and making a bunch of friends and being apart of a community. I would like to come back and bring what I have to offer to this server. I also used to create some staff series videos on Faithful, and I would hope to create some on sage. I am a seasoned veteran who just wants to get back into the staffing scene. I also love the feeling of banning a cheater, I believe all staff members can agree with that statement :D.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I feel like I would improve the players experience in a few different ways. One, with being active. With nothing to do this summer, I believe I can put a ton of time into not only keeping the server cheater free, but just generally happy. I love to interact with people and make some jokes here and there. I like to have fun and just enjoy the game while resolving all the problems I can. I feel like with my past experience, I will be able to to easily join into a familiar environment and learn faster then most other applicants. I believe I could also improve the overall morale of the server by just having fun and making minecraft how it is supposed to be, just a good time. While also keeping the competitive spirit of the game. I also have a lot of patience when it comes to people being ignorant or just not listening. I am able to stay calm in situations and figure things out the most fair way possible. I believe I can keep a chill attitude while also strictly enforcing server policy in order to keep it at its best state.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would have to say a 9 out of 10, because I do not believe anyone is perfect. However, I am a very loyal person, and always try to tell nothing but the truth. I am very straight up with people, so when it comes to just telling people how it is, I would fall under the 10 scale. I just hate saying 10 on anything because I believe there is always room for improvement in anything you do.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Me and Headed were staff on Faithful together for the entirety of my career there. So if anyone could vouch for me it would be him :D

Additional Information?:
Yes, I am new to this server, but I believe I am so experienced with the concept that I should be fine when it comes to adapting to the servers ways. Just send me an SS guide and the ban lengths and I will be ready to rock :)

Last edited:
C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Lacking a lot of detail

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.