Denied lryic's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

lryic

IGN (In-Game Name): lryic

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I 1st was staff on a server called RippleHCF. My rank on RippleHCF was Admin. My job as an admin was to help out with the newer staff, along with helping with support rooms. My job on SOTW was very different. That included me watching down road incase any b-hoppers b-hopped across road. Since we didn't have a good AC (Anti-Cheat) it was hard to find cheaters that's why I was down road.

**PROOF** - Sadly I had no proof due to me thinking there was a point of screenshotting it.

my second server I was staff on was AlphaMC/Alpha.rip. I first started off as a trial mod on Alpha. My job as a trial-mod was to do support rooms and just pretty much learn the server and learn off of higher-ups.

Trial Mod on alpha.png
Alpha Staff Mod ss.png
ClashMC.png
ClashMC Head-Mod.png

I soon got promoted on Alpha. This meant a little more responsibility. My job as a Mod on alpha was to help a little more with players in teamspeak. Along with me having ban perms. With these ban perms I banned a lot of x-rayers/cheaters. unfortunately I had to choose between a sister network called ClashMC or Alpha.rip And I choose ClashMC because I felt it had a lot more potential .

My 3rd server I was staff on is ClashMC. I started out as a Mod on ClashMC. My job on ClashMC was to help players with tickets in the discord, along with banning cheaters that flew down road. I soon got promoted to Head-Mod My jobs still remained the same.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to be a staff member on Sage because I have plenty of strengths that I can contribute to the server. As someone that has played HCF for over 5+ years and that has staffed for ever 2 years, I'm a very active and helpful player on HCF. becoming staff would be a positive thing to the server as I can contribute a lot to the team. I will try my hardest to make the server a better, fun, and friendly place.. I also want a fresh start on an HCF server that I play daily. having 5+ years of HCF experience I can do a good job of staffing on Sage. I will work my hardest to create sure players are happy. If someone Is speaking I'll allow them to speak, just being polite generally , I never will raise my voice when not needed and that I will never be immature to a player or a staff member.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Things I can contribute:

Activity: Activity means a lot to me because it shows that you care enough to be on everyday.
I can contribute at least 7 hours a day on the Sage network along with helping with support all day, because that's something that I enjoy doing is helping other people

Positivity: I'm a very positive person and I thrive everyone to be positive to each other as the world has so much hate, I'm positive to every single person.
being said being accepted to the sage network I feel like I'd be very nice to every single player I encounter. Along with the staff team there is no need to "ego" or be mean to anyone on the team, at the end of the day were all on the same team.

Maturity: being 15 most people think that 15 year old can't or aren't mature. But me? I'm mature.
Maturity is a very important role in staffing because being irresponsible, goofy, not professional can lead to being striked or even being demoted. In any situation I'd remain my professionality towards other players and how I treat them. Maturity determines if you handle the job right or not, and I can be mature at all times.

Dedication: I'm a very dedicated person in a lot of things in IRL. Same with staffing, for an example if a player comes in teamspeak saying that someone is abusing, I'd get to the bottom of it and find out if it's true. If I was assigned to do TeamSpeak support I'd dedicate myself to it because it's very important getting things finished. If you start something and don't finish through with it, it shows that you aren't dedicated to it.

Knowledge: I'm a very knowledgeable person in staffing because I have plenty of experience to get me around situations. In general I just know how to handle situations that happen in TeamSpeak or in-game

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I'd say I'm around a 9. I choose being a 9 because to be an absolute 10 is very hard to be. I think someone having a 10 is someone that is perfect. No one is a perfect human being. I'm a 9 because I'm a very honest human being and being a 9 is a very strong number.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Crating can vouch me, as many people fake vouches he can actually vouch me as I'd be a great fit into the staff team.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes, I can meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime a map.

What is your telegram @?: @ignlryic

Thank you guys so much for reading this application. I would love to hear all your feedback. (Very much appreciated)
If you feel like (-1) me please give me a valid reason on why and how to improve.
Anyways thank you so much and have a great day! <3

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
Please read this application in dark mode, as it is meant to be read in dark mode.
IGN (In-Game Name): lryic

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I 1st was staff on a server called RippleHCF. My rank on RippleHCF was Admin. My job as an admin was to help out with the newer staff, along with helping with support rooms. My job on SOTW was very different. That included me watching down road incase any b-hoppers b-hopped across road. Since we didn't have a good AC (Anti-Cheat) it was hard to find cheaters that's why I was down road.

**PROOF** - Sadly I had no proof due to me thinking there was a point of screenshotting it.

my second server I was staff on was AlphaMC/Alpha.rip. I first started off as a trial mod on Alpha. My job as a trial-mod was to do support rooms and just pretty much learn the server and learn off of higher-ups.

View attachment 2659View attachment 2660View attachment 2663View attachment 2664

I soon got promoted on Alpha. This meant a little more responsibility. My job as a Mod on alpha was to help a little more with players in teamspeak. Along with me having ban perms. With these ban perms I banned a lot of x-rayers/cheaters. unfortunately I had to choose between a sister network called ClashMC or Alpha.rip And I choose ClashMC because I felt it had a lot more potential .

My 3rd server I was staff on is ClashMC. I started out as a Mod on ClashMC. My job on ClashMC was to help players with tickets in the discord, along with banning cheaters that flew down road. I soon got promoted to Head-Mod My jobs still remained the same.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to be a staff member on Sage because I have plenty of strengths that I can contribute to the server. As someone that has played HCF for over 5+ years and that has staffed for ever 2 years, I'm a very active and helpful player on HCF. becoming staff would be a positive thing to the server as I can contribute a lot to the team. I will try my hardest to make the server a better, fun, and friendly place.. I also want a fresh start on an HCF server that I play daily. having 5+ years of HCF experience I can do a good job of staffing on Sage. I will work my hardest to create sure players are happy. If someone Is speaking I'll allow them to speak, just being polite generally , I never will raise my voice when not needed and that I will never be immature to a player or a staff member.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Things I can contribute:

Activity: Activity means a lot to me because it shows that you care enough to be on everyday.
I can contribute at least 7 hours a day on the Sage network along with helping with support all day, because that's something that I enjoy doing is helping other people

Positivity: I'm a very positive person and I thrive everyone to be positive to each other as the world has so much hate, I'm positive to every single person.
being said being accepted to the sage network I feel like I'd be very nice to every single player I encounter. Along with the staff team there is no need to "ego" or be mean to anyone on the team, at the end of the day were all on the same team.

Maturity: being 15 most people think that 15 year old can't or aren't mature. But me? I'm mature.
Maturity is a very important role in staffing because being irresponsible, goofy, not professional can lead to being striked or even being demoted. In any situation I'd remain my professionality towards other players and how I treat them. Maturity determines if you handle the job right or not, and I can be mature at all times.

Dedication: I'm a very dedicated person in a lot of things in IRL. Same with staffing, for an example if a player comes in teamspeak saying that someone is abusing, I'd get to the bottom of it and find out if it's true. If I was assigned to do TeamSpeak support I'd dedicate myself to it because it's very important getting things finished. If you start something and don't finish through with it, it shows that you aren't dedicated to it.

Knowledge: I'm a very knowledgeable person in staffing because I have plenty of experience to get me around situations. In general I just know how to handle situations that happen in TeamSpeak or in-game

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I'd say I'm around a 9. I choose being a 9 because to be an absolute 10 is very hard to be. I think someone having a 10 is someone that is perfect. No one is a perfect human being. I'm a 9 because I'm a very honest human being and being a 9 is a very strong number.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Crating can vouch me, as many people fake vouches he can actually vouch me as I'd be a great fit into the staff team.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes, I can meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime a map.

What is your telegram @?: @ignlryic

Thank you guys so much for reading this application. I would love to hear all your feedback. (Very much appreciated)
If you feel like (-1) me please give me a valid reason on why and how to improve.
Anyways thank you so much and have a great day! <3
+1 vouch

Sodium

Pretty good application
- would be better if u could list whether u got demoted / resigned from those servers.

lryic

Pretty good application
- would be better if u could list whether u got demoted / resigned from those servers.
well, me resigning at clashmc happened like 1 hour ago. I made this application 2 days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.